Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944238 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Blaxhex:
lol. You be vibe aswear. grin

Na you dey make this thread bubble wink

Thank you bro, na my contribution to society be this grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Keep up the good work.
Always dropping updates.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:41am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Keep doing the Lord's work grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He said a girl was massaging his neck but he didn't want to tell Bella so that she doesn't go and attack the woman. This is sinister vibes from Shegs, isolate the girl and make her think he is the only one who cares about her.

Trust me there is legit no girl. Its totally made up to wind and loosen Bella up. The desperation for smooching has gone another level.Total lies. I really hope Bella isn't as dumb as to be believing all these shegz lambas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations to Modella. In less than one week she has showcased herself and sold her market. Even if Biggie ask her to leave this weekend, she has gained. Showmax price plus easy entrance into Nollywood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2022
On another note, I really like Doyin. Only she and Hermes are being real. Doyin too like man and she isn't hiding it. No pretence at all, running after the men she wants especially the ones with money.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Naso person dey believe say hin girl loyal till you catch am . cheesy

To think Cyph is been straight forward .
Na who no know go dey lick lips and smiling... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

If no be Phyna go clear her, Bryann go clear the Sheggz.

Dem don too cap for that house. Dem go just dey, all those yeye boys, make Sheggz dey cap nonsense for their presence.

By the time Beauty an Groovy enter the place, e go be two hot couples fighting for dominance, everybody with their own crew.

All this honeymoon go end for Island

Greauty ooooo. My Babies cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Dotez:

You mean the Ashewo kobo kobo? grin
The one and only, veneer wearing, fake over bloated ass shaking , Apostle Sule side chick list making, sex tape performing Jezebel

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I know anytime Shegs talk they listen like lapdogs looking at their master. All because he is from London yea and loike he plays football yea loike and loike he is loike the perfect man yea and loike he is the best boyfriend any girl would want to have loike yea..... angry
I read this in Shekpe's voice
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2022
mayor1814:

I think Groovy is trying to play along. And one thing Groovy knows is that Beauty don fall for am. He's not a fool na, assuming she's doing all those clingy clingy my man thing without reciprocating to Grrovy, then we will say Groovy has lost out but both of them are enjoying each other. If you observe in the party, she no too dance much with oda guys, coz if she let loose, that is a big opportunity for Groovy to rock all the asses and babes that have been eyeing him before.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Rise and Shine, BeeNavy. wink

It’s all Love and Light from this end. Have a nice day guys. smiley

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2022
So every other relationship in the house is real except Sheg and Bella's? grin

They're are many people speaking with accent in that house including the ones wey never cross ikoyi bridge , but Sheg is the only one with irritating accent ?

He defends a woman - problem

He sticks to Bella - wahala.

Some are even questioning his football career when evidence gbese for internet , on his IG ..

Nothing this boy does can ever be right in you people's eyes

SMH

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
See my Doyin and Cyph o

Cyph dey even thank Deji for taking care of the bae grin

Oh la la.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Biggie evict 3 ! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:
Imagine going to the island and seeing Bella and Shege by themselves, changed channels ozugbo.

Abeg abeg
lol no be ship make u watch bbn grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

I don't even know, but I think it is someone in their house.

It's Bella saying "...if I was there, she wouldn't have tried it" for me. LOL. As in, she no fit try am because you be who?

Like, why will you even as a man, go and start reporting one babe to your woman? For what? Make she know say you be hot boy abi wetin?

In marriage, couple don't keep secrets from each other. So leave them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2022
He tried na. grin
Expert17:

You say?

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2022
angry
safarigirl:
Amaka said Phyna did well, but that Biggie just gave those who are in their shells more accolades to come out well.

Kess dey quarrel her.

What she said sounded like she was trying to take away accolades from those who had special recognition

The more I read about Amaka, the less I like her….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
Eloswag is angry that someone told Phyna that Eloswag is not into her. He asked if anyone did and the house said they didn't. Then they asked who is her roommate. They found out it's Chichi and they asked Chichi and chichi said she did.

Chichi said yes she said it and she doesn't care because she didn't do anything bad. She said Phyna asked her what she thinks about her and Eloswag, if she should put fire and Chichi told her that if a boy wants you he will chase you so Phyna should focus.
Chichi said Phyna is her friend, she must tell her the truth.
Chichi baby. You did well. Don't mind your housemates.

Chichi you did a good job. You are a good friend to Phyna. I just can't forget how phyna tore you down when she was asked to describe you. It makes me feel bad for you when you do good by her and call her your friend.

Good one Chi Chi…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:
Imagine going to the island and seeing Bella and Shege by themselves, changed channels ozugbo.

Abeg abeg

Why don't you break your TV screen instead,it's a lasting solution to this high Blood pressure Shella has subjected you to.

Or better still, get a standby Doctor because this two will be in your face till the last day.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Nhazeru:

Why don't you break your TV screen instead,it's a lasting solution to this high Blood pressure Shella has subjected you to.

Or better still, get a standby Doctor because this two will be in your face till the last day.
bella till the last day maybe unless she falls for sheggz... I’m not sure about sheggz to reach the finals

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2022
The level of hypocrisy on this thread is alarming..........

Wahala for who dey watch the show on nairaland and make their judgements based on other people's thoughts on the housemates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Which club does he play for?

Footballer wey no fit juggle ball
Failed Footballer
Threebear:
So every other relationship in the house is real except Sheg and Bella's? grin

They're are many people speaking with accent in that house including the ones wey never cross ikoyi bridge , but Sheg is the only one with irritating accent ?

He defends a woman - problem

He sticks to Bella - wahala.

Some are even questioning his football career when evidence gbese for internet , on his IG ..

Nothing this boy does can ever be right in you people's eyes

SMH

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
MissAnneboleyn:

I know anytime Shegs talk they listen like lapdogs looking at their master. All because he is from London yea and loike he plays football yea loike and loike he is loike the perfect man yea and loike he is the best boyfriend any girl would want to have loike yea..... angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Old talk wey no dey full basket..

Soon you will accept the reality that I have left the fan fare for kids like you grin grin

Ndi team.. grin grin

A na ezuzu nu.

Yours is to wait for any fine guy with a touch of Simpleton every year...zombie way na one way.. grin

Meanwhile Last time I checked, Laycon is doing good and enjoying life after outsmarting Ozo(Tony umez) and others to win the prize.. cool

D last time i check,na u still dey here dey find Bandwagon to tag along with grin grin

Laycon is doing well in words, grin,buh is the same Ozo outsmarting them all outside the show grin

Blady Bandwagon
Oniranu oshi,adagabamadanu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Innocentchild:

The one and only, veneer wearing, fake over bloated ass shaking , Apostle Sule side chick list making, sex tape performing Jezebel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
Beauty just dey burst Cyph head for here, but man is playing cool

She say Doyin tell her say make she pepper any girl wey come for her man, say Cyph is all she wants, make she guard am.

Cyph just dey do like say na normal talk for him side.

If say na that London boy dem dey talk all these things about for him front, he for don comot portfolio for us, "Yeah, well, you know I'm loike that, a lot of girls come up to me, and ask me why I'm so perfect, wah gwan, wah gwan, that's how we do it in London, yeah, you get me?"

Jesu, you people will not kill me with these imitations of how Shegzz talks. Damn!

Beauty is a fantastic wingman. She keeps making Cyph feel good about Doyin and that feeling shows when he sees her which in turn makes Doyin happy. I just hope that when Doyin and Cyph get to really talk, the feelings will still be there. If Cyph does not go home this weekend that is…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Bella to Sheggz - I love being around you, you make me happy. You make me very happy. I don't know how you do it, but I'm happy whenever I'm around you. Nobody here makes me feel that way and nobody can ever.. I don't want anybody to replace you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Bella to sheggz; whenever I’m with u I’m happy..I can’t imagine u not being in this house kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

One and only hawk!! grin tongue

You never get new Ship?
Our Very own shipper of the galaxy

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.