Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze (1737 Views)

South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze / This Is Why Europe Is The Monster To African Progress / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by ghettokid1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
All these rants are simply meant to make themselves fee good. They know how deeply they wish these things they say to themselves are true.

We've heard all these before, and we know for a fact Ndigbo will go back to supporting PDP after the general election, after Tinubu is declared winner. Obi might either drop out of the race or ditch LP just after the election as he's too damn selfish to finance an opposition party and groom it to maturity by himself.

Imagin a character like Obi was in Wike's shoe. After the disaster in 2015, there could have been NO CHANCE IN HELL for PDPs survival. No one would have been talking about the party today
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Idiotseverywher: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi won't win in any geopolitical region in Nigeria, he will just try in the South East.
He will lose heavily in the North.

Lose heavily in the South West and South South. He go try small for South East.

. What you just put down here shows you don't have conscience, for you to say that will try in the south east and will lose in south south shows how unrealistic you are, me and you knows the truth, you are just writing this trash to console yourself, let me ask you, who do you think will win in south east, and south south? And I want to tell you here that Obi is already good to go in the middle belt, no sensible middle belt will vote any Fulani again, they first time they tried buhari unleashed killers on them in the quest to take over their heritage and hand it over to those terrorist from the sahel , for them now they have realized their mistake, and they believe that the army which is under the control of Fulani is aiding them, let me ask you, can Tinubu or Atiku win in the south east or even south south, its like saying Obi will win in kano, that is obvious deep down, Obi is ahead of all of them with 3 unshaken zones in his pocket, I am not even talking of pocket of votes across the country where Igbo and other Christian community resides, Lagos is at least 45% sure banker, Ogun, Oyo, Kaduna, masarawa, Benue are all gone
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Parachoko: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. What you just put down here shows you don't have conscience, for you to say that will try in the south east and will lose in south south shows how unrealistic you are, me and you knows the truth, you are just writing this trash to console yourself, let me ask you, who do you think will win in south east, and south south? And I want to tell you here that Obi is already good to go in the middle belt, no sensible middle belt will vote any Fulani again, they first time they tried buhari unleashed killers on them in the quest to take over their heritage and hand it over to those terrorist from the sahel , for them now they have realized their mistake, and they believe that the army which is under the control of Fulani is aiding them, let me ask you, can Tinubu or Atiku win in the south east or even south south, its like saying Obi will win in kano, that is obvious deep down, Obi is ahead of all of them with 3 unshaken zones in his pocket, I am not even talking of pocket of votes across the country where Igbo and other Christian community resides, Lagos is at least 45% sure banker, Ogun, Oyo, Kaduna, masarawa, Benue are all gone
See the way you're wailing bitterly because of my opinion.

You wail bitterly when I told you Obi will lose in the South East, but you're also here predicting Obi will have nothing less than 45% in Lagos grin

The joke is on you though

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Idiotseverywher: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
See the way you're wailing bitterly because of my opinion.

You wail bitterly when I told you Obi will lose in the South East, but you're also here predicting Obi will have nothing less than 45% in Lagos grin

The joke is on you though

. Me bitter or wailing for what, I can not, I am not your type , I am a realistic person, all the analysis o gave you is the fact, I asked you question , you tactically avoided it, tell us here let laugh at you, you said Obi cannot win in the south east and South south, please, among all the candidates, who will in those zones, let us know your own facts
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Parachoko: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Me bitter or wailing for what, I can not, I am not your type , I am a realistic person, all the analysis o gave you is the fact, I asked you question , you tactically avoided it, tell us here let laugh at you, you said Obi cannot win in the south east and South south, please, among all the candidates, who will in those zones, let us know your own facts
You're a realistic type, yet you feel Obi Labour party will win nothing less than 45% in Lagos State. The joke is on you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Idiotseverywher: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
You're a realistic type, yet you feel Obi Labour party will win nothing less than 45% in Lagos State. The joke is on you.
. That is very obvious, go back to 3 previous results in Lagos, even the last election, APC was losing before Tinubu unleashed his thugs yet the Margin was almost 50 50
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by ghettokid1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by ghettokid1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
ghettokid1:
lalasticlala
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Benaddy: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
And they said his not an Igbo agenda
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by ghettokid1(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2022
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Oplomo: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
There is millions of people in Lagos State and Adamawa. The few people that was interviewed does not matter.

It might even be stage sef.

Obi won't have up to 5% of Tinubu vote in Lagos State.

Tinubu will get absolute majority of the vote in Lagos State.

You are deceiving yourself. In research and polls, you know the whole from the part.
There is no research polls where every member of the population is sampled as subjects.
Hope you are lettered enough to comprehend the point I raised? No strength to explain further for coconut-heads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Making The Same Mistake They Did With Buhari And Obasanjo / 5 Billion March For BAT Supporters. (vid And Pics) / 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.