Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate (1048 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Rivers Pdp Guber Candidate Picks Dr Ngozi Ordu As Running Mate / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
HomePolitics
JUST IN: Delta PDP Announces Onyeme As Running Mate To Oborevwori
POLITICS
By Sunday Apah On Jun 22, 2022

Share FacebookTwitter

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Delta State Chapter has selected the Chairman of Delta State Board of Internal Revenue, Monday John Onyeme as the Deputy Governorship candidate to the party’s governorship candidate, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.

A statement issued by its Publicity Secretary, Dr Ifeanyi Osuoza, stated that Onyeme and the governorship candidate will pair on the party’s joint ticket, as flagbearers of the PDP, for the 2023 Delta State Governorship election.

According to the statement, “Delta State PDP, warmly Congratulates our Deputy Governorship Candidate, Sir Monday Onyeme, on his successful emergence as the running mate to our Governorship Candidate, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori and we have no doubts that this is already a confirmed winning combination for the 2023 Governorship election.

ABUJA DOCTOR REVEALS THE UNIQUE WAY TO PERMANENTLY CURE WEAK ERECTION, SMALL AND SHAMEFUL MANHOOD AND INFERTILITY ISSUES WITHOUT SIDE-EFFECTS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD.

HOW TO EARN $3000 TO $5000 MONTHLY (₦1.8 MILLION TO ₦3 MILLION) FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.
“We are now fully ready for the electoral battle in 2023 and by the Grace of God, it will end in praise, as always

“Sir Monday Onyeme was born on March 30th, 1965, at Ibabu Community of Onicha-Ukwuani in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State. At a very early age in life, he showed a great passion for education, hard work, and spartan discipline.

“The search for prompt remediation and positive change in his community and society from ignorance, poverty, and insecurity, took Sir Monday John Onyeme through Primary education at Army Children’s School, Sokoto State, Government Secondary School, Gummi in Kebbi State, Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda in Zamfara State and the University of Calabar, Cross River State, where he obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper), in Accountancy.

“He also has a Certificate in Information and Communication Technology, and a Master’s Degree (M.A.) in Business Management from the Northumbria University in Newcastle, United Kingdom. He is currently a PhD candidate in Accountancy.

“Sir Monday John Onyeme, a Chartered Accountant par excellence, is a Fellow of different professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), the Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professional Faculty (FCFIP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), etc.

-Advertisement-

“A professional to the core, before his present appointment as the Executive Chairman of the Delta State Board of Internal Revenue (DBIR), he was the Bursar of the National Open University of Nigeria, a position he held for over nine years.

“Above all, he is a loyal, dedicated and true party man, totally committed, well respected, and truly beloved in the PDP family. He is also a devout Christian and a complete family man, happily married with lovely children”, it added.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://independent.ng/just-in-delta-pdp-announces-onyeme-as-running-mate-to-oborevwori/&ved=2ahUKEwjy0vDt1OT4AhWFwoUKHS5wDJIQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3eLP0c_E-4n1zZxZg7JlUN

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Tutudesz
Mymouth
Efewestern
Warriaproko
Fratermathy
Ogidigboigbo
Oghenaogie
Ojuntana
Aaa569
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Frowland
Famology
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Based on my analysis of 2019 guber polls,DSP agege will win more LGAs but I dont know if he would have the highest votes...
In delta north,he will win aniocha north,aniocha south,ukwuani and ndokwa west.
In delta central, he should win ethiope east and west,ughelli east and west,,udu and sapele...
In delta south is his problem.he should clear isoko north and south,win warri south and Patani LGA.he needs to fight pdp rigging machinery in warri south west,bomadi and burutu
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Aiel123: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:
Based on my analysis of 2019 guber polls,DSP agege will win more LGAs but I dont know if he would have the highest votes...
In delta central, he should win ethiope east and west,ughelli east and west,,udu and sapele...
In delta south is his problem.he should clear isoko north and south,win warri south and Patani LGA.he needs to fight pdp rigging machinery in warri south west,bomadi and burutu

Stop giving the DSP false hope.
He won't win any LGA in the North
He can never win ethiope east and west
Las las e no go pass 3/4 LGA wey Omo Agege go win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aiel123:

Stop giving the DSP false hope.
He won't win any LGA in the North
He can never win ethiope east and west
Las las e no go pass 3/4 LGA wey Omo Agege go win

Why are you underrating omo agege
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:
Abeggi!!Delta North is the last place APC can win.Quit doing stupid analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Abeggi!!Delta North is the last place APC can win.Quit doing stupid analysis

Ok son
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Troublemaker111: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where are you really from Only you dey put mouth for osun and delta politics undecided See the clown who said Oyetola will be re-elected, you don't even have a single vote to compliment him . I don mark u lyk dat , if dem born ur papa well put mouth for osun matter again and see the worst curse you've ever received in your life .... Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran
garfield1:

2 Likes

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
21st century Hallucinations!!! grin, take it to the Bank ovie omo agege won't win More than 4 LGA out of 25..he won't win any LGA in Delta north & south senatorial district having 17 LGA combined Take it to the bank...stop hallucinating
garfield1:

1 Like

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Isokiscool(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:
u are nothing but a very big comedian walahi.Only if u know how much hatred delta north people have for ur Agbado party..Remove ur mind from isoko both and south,it's for PDP.I gave up on ur one side analysis when I saw patani LGA for APC grin grin ;DAm writing from delta unlike u.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
21st century Hallucinations!!! grin, take it to the Bank ovie omo agege won't win More than 4 LGA out of 25..he won't win any LGA in Delta north & south senatorial district having 17 LGA combined Take it to the bank...stop hallucinating

Oga,osanebi will win his LGA.nwaoboshi too.in delta south,isoko will votell
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Isokiscool(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
ukwani and ndokwa for Omo Agege,who dash monkey banana??
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Isokiscool(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:

Hahahahaha.nwaboshi cannot deliver Ibuso his village not to talk of local government
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Isokiscool:
u are nothing but a very big comedian walahi.Only if u know how much hatred delta north people have for ur Agbado party..Remove ur mind from isoko both and south,it's for PDP.I gave up on ur one side analysis when I saw patani LGA for APC grin grin ;DAm writing from delta unlike u.

I am just postulating.dont forget that ijaws are angry with okowa and with Joel Thomas getting senate,isokos will vote him
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
With due respect you are not on ground in Delta, osanebi will do well in kwale but ndokwa east in general will go PDP..nwaoboshi will loose his ibusa Ward and oshimili north LGA in general with a wide margin..ovie omo agege won't WIN more than 3/4 LGA,GOD keeping us alive will remind u...sen nwaoboshi with or without the court ruling will loose woefully to ned nwoko
garfield1:

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Isokiscool:
Hahahahaha.nwaboshi cannot deliver Ibuso his village not to talk of local government

You are writing from a position of hatred for apc.be neutral
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Isokiscool:
ukwani and ndokwa for Omo Agege,who dash monkey banana??

Apc almost won ukwuani in 2019..osanebi dominates ndokwa
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
With due respect you are not on ground in Delta, osanebi will do well in kwale but ndokwa east in general will go PDP..nwaoboshi will loose his ibusa Ward and oshimili north LGA in general with a wide margin..ovie omo agege won't WIN more than 3/4 LGA,GOD keeping us alive will remind u...sen nwaoboshi with or without the court ruling will loose woefully to ned nwoko

Oga osanebi will take ndokwa...agege will clear urhobo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hear sir you win... cool
garfield1:

Oga osanebi will take ndokwa...agege will clear urhobo land.
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
What will you say about the presidential election..
Can you give a percentage score to APC, LP, NNPP, PDP and others.. ?
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
I hear sir you win... cool

The issue is delta south
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
I reiterate omo agege won't WIN one LGA in Delta north & south senatorial district (17LGA in total)by March will remind u grin
garfield1:

The issue is delta south
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
I reiterate omo agege won't WIN one LGA in Delta north & south senatorial district (17LGA in total)by March will remind u grin

Won't win when osanebi is very popular and pdp is divided.stop hating apc man
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:
In delta central, he should win ethiope east and west, ughelli east and west ,udu and sapele...
Ughelli North & South.
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
And you will continue to suffer, see the nonsense people Okowa has brought out to govern Delta State after him?

Sheriff, then this clown, 2 Stooges?

Sorry for Atiku for choosing such a Useless Man as his running mate, he cannot deliver Delta state to pdp.

This same idiot that James Ibori fought tooth & nail from prison in the United Kingdom to become Governor, only for him to betray him?

1 Like

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Most you resort to insult,we are just analysing realities on ground and you are being offensive.. please don't mix emotions n politics..if oberovweri wins one Naira no dey enter my pocket... just stating facts from my perspective.. even if odidigboigbo(ibori) orders edebvie,amori ND his foot soldiers to work against okowa in GOVERNORSHIP election the impact will only be felt majorly in Delta Central... reply and criticize constructively not "you will suffer" . SMH
buckeyemedia:
And you will continue to suffer, see the nonsense people Okowa has brought out to govern Delta State after him?

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please answer the question from an unbiased view if David edebvie(ibori anointed candidate)had emerged as PDP governorship candidate, please don't lie would you be rooting for him or omo agege
buckeyemedia:

Sorry for Atiku for choosing such a Useless Man as his running mate, he cannot deliver Delta state to pdp.

This same idiot that James Ibori fought tooth & nail from prison in the United Kingdom to become Governor, only for him to betray him?
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Who will win Delay state if not Atiku..
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
With due respect you are not on ground in Delta, osanebi will do well in kwale but ndokwa east in general will go PDP..nwaoboshi will loose his ibusa Ward and oshimili north LGA in general with a wide margin.. Ovie omo agege won't WIN more than 3/4 LGA, GOD keeping us alive will remind u...sen nwaoboshi with or without the court ruling will loose woefully to ned nwoko
You must be of ijaw nation?, because no true Urhobo person will vote Sheriff over Omo Agege.
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Who will win Delay state if not Atiku..
I see an inconclusive election, a disaster in the making.

Ifeanyi Okowa is fuckery, a disgusting individual, he will not have it his own way.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by Milljack: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Are we playing the ETHNIC card already?? don't forget ogboru is on the ballot, oberovweri as well,gbagi as well... leave Ethnic card out of this...we are all one.. politicians in their desperation have divided us along ETHNIC lines,obarisi of urhoboland(ovie) won't win
more than 4 LGA if he exceeds that I will be surprised honestly
buckeyemedia:
You must be of ijaw nation, because no true Urhobo person will vote Sheriff over Omo Agege.
Re: Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Milljack:
Are we playing the ETHNIC card already?? don't forget ogboru is on the ballot, oberovweri as well,gbagi as well... leave Ethnic card out of this...we are all one.. politicians in their desperation have divided along ETHNIC lines,obarisi of urhoboland(ovie) won't win
more than 4 LGA if he exceeds that I will be surprised honestly
Ogboru my ass, Kenneth Gbagi should go & sit down, he has even said that a Northerner should not be the President in 2023, that is a swipe @ Okowa & pdp.

Urhobo Nation will deal with Okowa & the likes of Michael Diden aka Ejele in due season, he thinks he can choose our Governor for us?

Urhobo Wado, like I said, I see an inconclusive election through out many parts of The Federation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Campaign Posters Flood Maiduguri: Photos / Mikhail Gorbachev Passes On / Throwback: Tinubu Telling FG To Print More Money To Save The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.