Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu (2791 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by omoharry(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:
This is most foolish post I have ever seen on nairaland. If lagos is completely destroyed then which state is working? Tinubu makes lagos a pace shelter to every other states. Every states adopt lagos lawa made by Tinubu government words by words.
which pace setter ? You can say that during Fashola time and not the smelling Lagos with dirt/filt all over the place and poor drainage system that will make your skin crawl when it's rains .
Is it the Agberos all over the place , constituting nuisance to the society and harassing hard working commercial drivers on the road,southing Owo mida ?
Lagos is a one eye man in the land of the blind . With the money Lagos is making , it ought not to be competing with States in Nigeria but with commercial hobs in other African countries.
He made Lagos this! he made Lagos that !! Is this not the Lagos I am seeing ? God! I left Lagos and never missed staying there . It's only good to make money when you are young and able, becos of the opportunities there. But it's not a place to where you can have peace and tranquility.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by omoharry(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:
We are no longer compare Lagos with any cities or any other states but with 52 Africa countries. Lagos is 5th largest economy among them. Thank God for visionary Tinubu that grow its IGR from 600m to 13b within 8 years.
Yes with the IGR.. how has it been converted in making Lagos a livable city ? It's rated as one of the least livable city in the world. You need to travel and see our cities in top African countries are clean and develop..
How can you boast of development in the face of filt and over open dirty gutters and smelling environment where people openly urinate & defecate?
Can you walk the street of Lagos without looking behind you at all time to ensure you are not knocked down by unruly Danfo drivers & Keke riders?
Lagos is not about Bana island and eko Atlantic .. Lagos can do better .
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Peter Obi oversaw 13 months strike by Doctors when he was a Governor.

He was also fingered in the extra judicial murder of Anambra Youths.

Just shut the fuccccccccck up. And promote your fraud without maligning Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Not murder of youths but ipob members, pelase be specific
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
muykem:

1. He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.
2. He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state
3. He upgraded facilities at the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
4. He provided free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called 'JIGI BOLA'.
6. He pioneered the Bus Rapid Transit System and LAGBUS
6. He established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)
7. Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court
8. Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Area with thousands of people employed.
9. He raised lagos state IGR from 600m to 13b.
10. He created long term plan for lagos state to be a guide for successful governments.
This doesn't make much sense. You can list more than 10 projects for even the worst governor. Mention any past governor and I would list more than 10 achievements. These 10 achievements of Tinubu are not more than any other governor has done.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
The only reason people give for supporting Tinubu is that he comes from their tribe. Outside tribal sentiments can anyone give reasons why Tinibu should rule our country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Busted For Lying Against Peter Obi Rally In Kano / Breaking News:see The Result Of Polls Conducted By Rufai. / James Ibori's Loots In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.