Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents (241 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Zetra7: 6:28am On Jul 07, 2022
It's crystal clear that what we are witnessing in our polity today is a fight between Evil and good.
This evil influences the spirit of men who doggedly refuses to release this country from bondage.

When I look deep into the eyes of Tinubu/ Atiku/ Kwankwanso supporters, I see nothing but those who wouldn't mind this country to perish in order to achieve their ambition.

Hell bent on tribal and religious hatred, these will never allow competency to thrive same as their master and lord Buhari who has enthroned evil in the Land.

I curse all of you, the evil you want for this nation will eat you. This is no more about politics, it's delivish.

Can I remind you that what has happened in just last 48 hrs Barkindo shaked Buhari's hand , went home and died, a man in his prime, that's d result of healthcare failure.

Still reflecting on it, Bandits shot at the presidential convoy in his state, hmmmmmm, lost for words..

That not enough, ISWAP blew their way through a medium secure prison few miles from Abuja and release their members..

Finally, it's still early morning but news making wave is that the airforce in a move to show strength mistakenly bombed another village...

May Buhari happen to each of you that support evil, just keep waiting, it must get to you. While Atiku and Tinubu are in France and Dubai, keep enthroning evil...

Back to my topic, if this Obi project fails, guys am willing to help facilitate Visas to few countries, you guys don't deserve to live in that hopeless nation..

It's going to get worse...
Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Unzerious: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Noted!! cheesy
Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Majesty2(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by helinues: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2022
grin

Early consolation

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Esama: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2022
You eye don dey clear small small. You will receive the shuck of your life in February. God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president.

We in Edo state say no shaking

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Ekpeitut: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Zetra7:
It's crystal clear that what we are witnessing in our polity today is a fight between Evil and good.
This evil influences the spirit of men who doggedly refuses to release this country from bondage.

When I look deep into the eyes of Tinubu/ Atiku/ Kwankwanso supporters, I see nothing but those who wouldn't mind this country to perish in order to achieve their ambition.

Hell bent on tribal and religious hatred, these will never allow competency to thrive same as their master and lord Buhari who has enthroned evil in the Land.

I curse all of you, the evil you want for this nation will eat you. This is no more about politics, it's delivish.

Can I remind you that what has happened in just last 48 hrs Barkindo shaked Buhari's hand , went home and died, a man in his prime, that's d result of healthcare failure.

Still reflecting on it, Bandits shot at the presidential convoy in his state, hmmmmmm, lost for words..

That not enough, ISWAP blew their way through a medium secure prison few miles from Abuja and release their members..

Finally, it's still early morning but news making wave is that the airforce in a move to show strength mistakenly bombed another village...

May Buhari happen to each of you that support evil, just keep waiting, it must get to you. While Atiku and Tinubu are in France and Dubai, keep enthroning evil...

Back to my topic, if this Obi project fails, guys am willing to help facilitate Visas to few countries, you guys don't deserve to live in that hopeless nation..

He will win if we all come out to vote.
Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by adefitim(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Why cursing for God sake?
You guys can’t drive your points without insulting or cursing � shame

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Fails- Help With Visa Application For The Obidents by Midastorch(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Zetra7:

Omoh Igbo shut up, why did you care about Nigeria all of a sudden...stick to your IPOB agitation,maybe UN may listen to your plea one day....lmfaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Expresses Confidence In Victory During Osun Gov Elections / Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* / Peter Obi Movement Song - Composed By a Obidient Supporter- Kuttie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.