Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? (1836 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by superintendents(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2022
MMotimo:
Wrong thread
Weldon ma
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by sharon12345: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
MMotimo:
Wrong thread
How?
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by sharon12345: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok12345:
This would have been my story but I japa!!!

No one says online business is not good oo but it should only take 30% of your money, 70% should go into physical business or you look for a job to support yourself or your family.

Na so so promise you go dey get if you marry someone who does online business with 100% of his or her capital.

Madam if you are in lagos, live according to your means,you can move to a room apartment in the mainland since it is only you and the baby.It should not be more or less than 200k with agreement,by the time you finish spending the remaining 300k ,your baby should be old enough so you can go back to work,and get used to your husband giving your excuses if he continues with that online business, I wasted 3yrs of my life doing that. Ire ooo
Thanks for sharing
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by Kirchoffs: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
sharon12345:

You mean even if you're married with 5million in your account, you can not rent an accommodation?
Marriage is a different ball game entirely, am still in my twenties, am not thinking of marriage now
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by Raalsalghul: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by Raalsalghul: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Even people like me with over 5million in savings still prefer to stay with my parents, I wouldn't even dare say I want to rent an apartment now , how much you with 500k that money will disappear in the twinkle of an eye.

Stay put

Smart move you've made here.
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by sharon12345: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Marriage is a different ball game entirely, am still in my twenties, am not thinking of marriage now
Ok.
I'm talking about in marriage here
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by MMotimo: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2022
sharon12345:
How?

I made a post here that was meant for a different thread.
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by zanshi: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Online business

It is well.
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by zed7: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2022
There's no love out there, men should work hard and marry only when financially capable. Marry a sensible woman and have manageable kids.

A woman may claim independent but she still wants a man to be a provider and if you can't provide you are worthless.

I sympathise with the husband of this woman but that is the reality of life. He's as good as worthless right now to the woman. Things will never change, it's gender roles.
Re: Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? by sharon12345: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
zed7:
There's no love out there, men should work hard and marry only when financially capable. Marry a sensible woman and have manageable kids.

A woman may claim independent but she still wants a man to be a provider and if you can't provide you are worthless.

I sympathise with the husband of this woman but that is the reality of life. He's as good as worthless right now to the woman. Things will never change, it's gender roles.
You're not being fair at all. Even if you are alone, you must plan toward your feeding and general logistics. It's a wrong thing to use all your salaries for a business you can't really give details to your partner.
How can you conclude there's no love out there? What's your definition of love?
Giving The whole burden to your wife to shoulder while you remain a helpless at the expenses of her health, is that what you call love?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am / My Marriage Is Becoming Boring / Woman Tells Court: My Husband Sleeps With Our Landlord’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.