Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,541 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven (370 Views)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by famozine1: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Am someone that can be easily confused I read and hear alot some will say Jesus never EXISTED at all some will even say Christian's is a means where African are being enslaved many contradiction and I have been praying to God to let me see things myself not according to David or according to Moses or according to Elijah so dis day I sleep I dreamt (I did not die ooo) I just look into d sky in dat dream and I saw JESUS CHRIST only the head only I saw, it was very very big people are dere too but am not sure dey see what I saw and my mum was beside me I tap her to see and she looks up also but I don't know maybe she see wat am seeing bcoz it's was in the dream my experience with what I saw is that the Jesus I saw is somehow similar with the pictures of Jesus we have on Earth the wise one can contradict me you can say maybe it's d movie I watch or what am thinking before I slept u can say anything am not forcing anyone to believe just my own personal experience I know dis might help the faith of some because to me no scholar no evil spirit no body that can confuse me again because for me CERTAINLY JESUS IS GOD HALLELUJAH
Short experience in heaven below
Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by famozine1: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Same week after my personal encounter with Christ I slept again I just found myself somewhere but I didn't know it's heaven but i noticed am very very convenient like I really love the place but I didn't know where it is immediately I want to call my mum to come here dat here is good and convenient unlike where we are before that's when I heard a voice that is not possible for me to contact those people on Earth that's when I realized am no longer on Earth u can contradict me too it's just my personal experience it might help the faith of some but wat i just want u to know is JESUS, HEAVEN,DEVIL AND HELL is real. Dis experience of mine is very short like 5min or so thanksss
Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2022
So everyone should try the same thing for your Jesus to do the same or they should trust (believe) your story?
Aren't you people supposed to know that you are seeing demons? undecided

For your information the real Jesus appeared last to one of his disciples named John and REVEALED so many things to him {Revelations 1:1} afterwards he told John that nobody should add or subtract from what he revealed to John {Revelations 22:18-19} perhaps you don't grasp what Jesus meant there, he's simply telling us that he will no longer appear or show anyone anything until God's Kingdom comes. So if you're seeing anything in your dreams it's demons pretending to be angels of light trying to add their own meaning to God's word! 2Corinthians 11:14

There's nothing unique in what you saw other than the preconceived thoughts your religion infused in your head! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by doggedfighter(f): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2022
This is the usual bollocks !
Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
famozine1:
Am someone that can be easily confused I read and hear alot some will say Jesus never EXISTED at all some will even say Christian's is a means where African are being enslaved many contradiction and I have been praying to God to let me see things myself not according to David or according to Moses or according to Elijah so dis day I sleep I dreamt (I did not die ooo) I just look into d sky in dat dream and I saw JESUS CHRIST only the head only I saw, it was very very big people are dere too but am not sure dey see what I saw and my mum was beside me I tap her to see and she looks up also but I don't know maybe she see wat am seeing bcoz it's was in the dream my experience with what I saw is that the Jesus I saw is somehow similar with the pictures of Jesus we have on Earth the wise one can contradict me you can say maybe it's d movie I watch or what am thinking before I slept u can say anything am not forcing anyone to believe just my own personal experience I know dis might help the faith of some because to me no scholar no evil spirit no body that can confuse me again because for me CERTAINLY JESUS IS GOD HALLELUJAH
The average Nigerian born into a Christian home is inundated with stories of so-called Rapture that the details of this becomes stored deep in their subconscious even. What you had were just dreams and nothing more with no meaning to it and nothing to do with God. undecided

If truly you wish to follow Jesus Christ then you should instead focus your time and energy on learning His Truth - His teachings(and commandments) , all almost 100 of them - spending your moments submitting to and obeying them all. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by famozine1: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The average Nigerian born into a Christian home is inundated with stories of so-called Rapture that the details of this becomes stored deep in their subconscious even. What you had were just dreams and nothing more with no meaning to it and nothing to do with God. undecided

If truly you wish to follow Jesus Christ then you should instead focus your time and energy on learning His Truth - His teachings(and commandments) , all almost 100 of them - spending your moments submitting to and obeying them all. undecided
Thanks dude
Re: My Little Experience With Christ And Heaven by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
famozine1:

I am an atheist and I dreamt of Jesus, dream is not evidence Jesus is alive or that heaven is real. I dream of my late father and yet he is still buried 6ft under.

(1) (Reply)

All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. / "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor / Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.