Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume (18066 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Governor Hope Uzodinma's Wife Hold Buhari's Hands / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Teerach: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
The best way to show your disappointment is to resign. Boris did it. What's Africa politicians waiting for. Which day una go shock me
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Moh247: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
skywalker240:

Pain

Use panadol for your pain
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by skywalker240(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Use panadol for your pain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
In a sane society, impeachment of Buhari would have been a good course to follow.

But nah!!!.....we are black monkeys
Wetin happen for britain no reach this one, everybody resign but in this failed country, everybody de catch cruise.
I no follow you be monkey sha.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Minime10(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/terrorist-attacks-well-hold-buhari-accountable-im-pained-ndume/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

"The president or whoever is in charge supposed to sit some people down to get results, not just making statements..." by Senator Ali Ndume.
Who else is thinking what am thinking
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Heffalump:
Buhari is a total failure and the whole world knows it.

I have been privy to some WhatsApp messages making the rounds, that Buhari plans to hand over power to ISWAP terrorists in 2023. The analyst went further to say there won't be election because of severe violence in the country, which is a follow up of a well scripted and provocative plan towards decimating the masses.

While it's hard to believe all those heart wrenching renditions in the text, one may be tempted to accept some iota of truth in the carefully outlined jargons, in view of the recent happenings at Kuje prison. The prison case is a well orchestrated plan with the complicity of insiders. A cell housing hardened Boko haram, ISWAP terrorists, and criminal elements can not be protected and guarded with the highest military arsenals/ hardwares speak volumes. I don't know why everything about this APC government smells like a rotten egg. GEJ didn't underperform up to one tenth of what Buhari is currently dishing out and the whole North wanted his head on a platter to assuage their bitter anger against him.
Now, over 400 hardened criminal elements are on the loose, thereby adding to our pains. In a sane country, Buhari will be impeached within 24 hours.
If 2023 fails they will definitely try again, imagine the weapons in their hands and their numbers with the increasing numbers of almajiris roaming the streets wher they recruit from. Nigeria is a large breeding ground for islamic terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Mccold: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Then fucking resign, you already have what you will eat till death
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by JAWBONE(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2022
"According to him, it is the responsibility of the President to address Nigerians and not his advisers releasing statements after every attack."

The only time that clueless mọron in Aso Rock address Nigerians was during 2019 election.

That inept vegetable held media address twice in weeks prior to 2019 election. Since then, he has been like a remote controlled robot
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by femicyrus(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Honestly, I don't know how buhari is able to sleep at night after promising Nigerians a change but actually meant chains. He is even ensuring the chains are tight enough to drain our blood
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by begge: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Only what he knows is to kill and eliminate the innocent easterner
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by raymondinc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mr. Ali Ndume had just spoken the truth, although, it seems a little bit hard for him to have come out this bold but he is left with no option. No body is happy about the ways things are going, is it that a particular region or some set of people have monopoly to commit crime unhindered in this country? We keep loosing precious lives that cannot be replaced or manufactured every God given day. Something had to be done and now.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Gentlevip: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
So Senate job na to make media noise and chop money.

Whatever happens you were all there. No politician should start playing innocent.

We are not fools. If you were serious you would have resigned before mascurading the president.

I hate blame games. President blames, senate blames, police and army blames

And idiots are saying they said the truth
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Shikini: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Iceberg3: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
wordbank:

It's like you have headache in your eyes
You can't think
You can't see
If nor be say we dey the same side eh....
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Greatlee54: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
You don't hold a ghost accountable
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Billygee2u: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
In a sane society, impeachment of Buhari would have been a good course to follow.

But nah!!!.....we are black monkeys
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by chukskafor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Bu[color=#006600][/color]t nah!!!.....we are black monkeys
there have sold their souls for money
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Cantonese: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Government of the statements, by the statements and for the statements.

Seven years and ten months gone and all we have been getting are statements and statements.

Foreign interests - Statements
National interests - Statements
Economy - Statements
Security - Statements
Infrastructures - Statements
Social responsibilities - Statements

Every time we hear “enough”, “we will respond”. When will they stop?
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by sukieboy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
PMB knows about all the happenings. So much decor to blindfold the public. Even the Ndume post is a decor.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by sukieboy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na lie
where's proof?
We have terrorist on this blog.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Reasoning(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even you
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by tonyson010(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
onajo2000:
Impeach the idiot

that would have been the best step to take, but they won't.

let them continue crying wolf.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Halo22: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
On a serious note, the National Assembly should have commenced an impeachment proceedings on this failure of a president but unfortunately, that rubber stamped Buffon won't allow that happen. We are already in a tight corner in this country.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Linesman(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APC Government Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Yesterday from the Statement of a Serving Senator.

This Country is FINISHED under Major General Mohammadu Buhari.

The Country Needs to be Retouched by a Young Blood Come 2023.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Thomasankara(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Thomasankara(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia / IRI, NDI, EU Reports: I’m Embarrassed To Be Nigerian -ozekhome / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.