Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,036 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate (42566 Views)

Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by edward1106(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carlosdd:
If you are on this platform and condemn PDP it means you don’t know what you are doing . Both of them the Presidential candidate and Vice Presidential candidate are members of pdp till about some weeks ago , so what difference do you expect from this pdp with just labor party logo

Seriously, times without number I wish to insult people but I do hold myself back.
Brotherly, please and please, the situation in Nigeria has gone beyond parties. People are voting for the HUMANS REPRESENTATING the party, not the parties itself. I may like the PDP but I don't like their Products. The present representatives of PDP and APC cannot manage the country as it is right now. They will cause a civil War, not from religious crisis but as a result of suffering of the people. Let's vote who can help us turn things around while also taking a look at our constitution
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Santinho: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice combo. Meanwhile we buy all Giftcards, USDT and BTC. We give the best rates and Swift Payments �

+1,three, 0,3, nine nine 303 seven 5
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by tomzyELNINO: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
JOKERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

KEEP JOKING AND DECEIVING YOURSELVES.

I LOVE THE ENERGY THOUGH, BUT THE FACT IS, THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU.

SOWORE, OBI AND THE REST ARE JOKERS grin grin grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by casualobserver: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Peter Obi has really tormented you. Lol

Must everything always be insults and abuse with you people. If you lose this election, half of the reason will be his suppprters like you!!! I am simply telling you a fact. I have just paid you a complement for picking a very sound VP and you still manage to turn it into abuse!!!

Peter Obi has gone as far as he can go. He won’t win you any new supporters . If anyone is moving to your camp in future it will because they identify with Datti not Obi. Both the standard Northern voters he is on the ticket to address but also the intellectuals in the south who have seen enough of Obi and have failed to be impressed but can identify with Datti in a way they can never identify with Obi and his waffling, talking a lot but saying nothing!!!

I am not an Obi convert, I like Datti but if I vote for Ob (extremely unlikely), it won’t be because of Obi, it will be because of Datti because he is the kind of man, I want as president one day and I feel more comfortable with an Obi presidency with Datti on the ticket! Without Datti the thought of voting for Obi can never even cross my mind.

This is free information politicians pay millions to get from focus groups!!!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by rickyrex(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Gathering of PDP rejects. cheesy cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
like your current apc chairman is fron mali political party.rubbish
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by citizenY(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
icuminpiss:
Abeg I need Pete obi posters, I want to post them here in kaduna

When your candidate no fit collect gubernatorial ticket?

LAbour party has a long way to go.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by kingyakos: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotunang:
The man is fit to be the vice president...but how popular is the man in the north ..do the northern really know him , like him and honour and respect him

From a well known and respected family in Kaduna
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by rickyrex(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carlosdd:
If you are on this platform and condemn PDP it means you don’t know what you are doing . Both of them the Presidential candidate and Vice Presidential candidate are members of pdp till about some weeks ago , so what difference do you expect from this pdp with just labor party logo
if buhari under apc could lead nigeria to gate of hell, anyone contesting under such party will lead us inside the hell.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by mbam1: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
you have to be obedient for you to be useful
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by purehustle101(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Komu1048:

With their healthiness, what have they achieved for their people. No right thinking Nigerian will vote a crooked liar and a self-centered man.

Be Batified, if at least eight state can't be like Lagos we won't be crying unemployment, underdevelopment and insecurity upandan.

A vote for asiwaju is a wise vote

BAT 2023
y.

Suffer no dey tire you... Zukwanuike
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by logizorla: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
The future is now OBIdient youth. This is our mandate as youths to deliver OBI/DATI Ticket, so help us God.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by NnamdiN: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spherica17:
Biko what has you being an igbo man got to do with Tinubu presidency?
the breakfast go reach all of us cheesy vote your candidate and let me vote mine. Na you kuku qoute me wink
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Arabaincubus: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
kokoA:
This man is not 46 years.

Ok, he is 26. Kappish!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Spherica17: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
NnamdiN:
the breakfast go reach all of us cheesy vote your candidate and let me vote mine. Na you kuku qoute me wink
let's imagine Obi becomes the president, so there won't be breakfast for all Nigerians ba?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by naija4life247: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Hahaha at least make Peter Obi rest for una hand small. I came to find out of late that most Nigerian youths are totally useless beyond salvaging!

Honourable Senator you are the younger brother to the spokesman of Northern Elders forum, all I ask of you is to win Kaduna, Niger and FCT for us, you can go sleep and then leave the rest for us!!

Let the reasonable Youths take thorough foot campaign to capture Benue, Kogi and Plateau.

I hope you know there are very few reasonable youths out if the about 30 million Almajaris in the North. We will show you who controls the streets.

This YUSUF AHMED from Mauritania that you brought is not known by the Almajaris on the streets. So, you have lost the Northern votes already. So concentrate in your South East
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by integrity16(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope there are no issues with his primary and secondary certificates. To avoid stories that touch.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
they knew their party that's the difference PDP in 2007 was the biggest Party in Africa.... APC 2015 was the second if not the biggest Party in Africa.. SDP APGA is bigger than labour party... Forget the hype online...

This is not business as usual.

We are voting for individuals that will turns things around for a better Nigeria.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
So he picked his VP from the north? I laugh. So he too is in this political game of chess. Should have picked his deputy from the south na. Thought he was an outlier ni. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by moshino(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
kokoA:
This man is not 46 years.

How old is he?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by gotnel: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations to the wonderful team.
Let the supporters sing to the heavenly spirit to see them through
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Macphenson: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
He is not a Nigerian, he is an Arab from Mauritania.. This ticket is dead on arrival.

-Okoro bufo

In Lai Mohammed's voice. GO TO COURT AND REMAIN THERE.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Popemax(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Very useless talk na so una matter dey be I hear say I hear
OkoroBufo:
He is not a Nigerian, he is an Arab from Mauritania.. This ticket is dead on arrival.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by princeade86(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oplomo:

LOL...these Tinubu agbado miscreants. So you guys have now gone to fish for dirt on Baba-Ahmed? grin grin

Funny people... grin

#ObiBaba 2023
or DatObi2023 and we can use ObiDat2023. But DatObi2023 will sweet so they can be point to them.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by nnamdi640: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carlosdd:
Who makes up Apc? Please answer the question with honesty. Again was Akpabio, Kula ,Ameachi, Hope, governor of Kaduna etc entered Apc from Jupiter
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Tecnophone: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
doesn't concern you, apc slave.
garfield1:
He would lose his lga
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carlosdd:

Exactly.

Anyone expecting difference from an Obi presidency would have to wait. It would just be PDP/APC under another name.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by cigaricon(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
isaiah4life:

I love this shirt. How I wish I can have this. embarassed
I make custom shirts like that. You can contact me if you want something like that 08131318761
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 8stargeneral: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Believe me this is perfect match...these men will transform Nigeria economy
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by playpaz: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
A very good combo grin grin grin grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Feggie3: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
naija4life247:

I hope you know there are very few reasonable youths out if the about 30 million Almajaris in the North. We will show you who controls the streets.

This YUSUF AHMED from Mauritania that you brought is not known by the Almajaris on the streets. So, you have lost the Northern votes already. So concentrate in your South East
Babangida, Obasanjo and Professor Ango (Chairman Northern Elders Forum) are trying to meet the Northern Elders to broker a deal for Obi. If they eventually buy Obi's candidacy then it's game over.

You feel the owners of North are not already tired of APC?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by Anetorfavour: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Treasure17:
Welcome onboard.
My new address is No.1 Peter Obi way Off Atiku Abubakar junction Very far from Tinubu bus stop ��� Don't follow mbaka road oo..
comrade na vawulence u dey eat for lunch o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.