Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. (6148 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
NoToPile:
Sorry I laughed a bit at some statements made in this post.

Hope it's not just that she's actually very ignorant of somethings. there's no logical explanation for this at all. None at all.

The guy's reactions are funny.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by KristaPretty(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
tiswell:
your BP is high over a phoolish and destructive advice you dished out to someone looking for a reasonable solution to his marriage.

May that phoolish advice happen to your brother or son,insha allah sad

Common shut up and get lost, even your so called allah would see how foolish you are.

You are dumb

Only a stupid person would speak rubbish and use inshallah to back it up

Fool

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Before i marry any lady i must have bleeped you up and down and you most be pregnant if ur not we will still be fucking till you take in then after marriage u give birth i continue u resist it i fill in divorce

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by tiswell(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

Common shut up and get lost, even your so called allah would see how foolish you are.

You are dumb

Only a stupid person would speak rubbish and use inshallah to back it up

Fool
you've been curs*d!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by gannod(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin when I read stories such as these, I just laugh. What nonsense!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Konjiboi: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
In one of the paragraphs, you said something that, it's not as if you're complaining.
My brother, what is bad if you complain in this type of situation A woman who has decided to put you through this!!

Secondly, someone above talked about red flags which you ignored before marriage. True, I saw them from your story. And there may be more which you didn't tell us here. But that's not the crux of the matter right now. But it is worth mentioning it because if you had paid attention to them, you wouldn't have married her.

Now, in today's marriages: people are always quick to suggest divorce when things go south. Divorce should not be the first point of recourse in all cases.

Really, you have suffered a lot of emotional and psychological trauma from your wife for two years!

I'm suspecting this to be a case of frigidity. And it may be related to childhood trauma or teenage years experience. Or it could be a case of daddy issues. Perhaps, she had an absentee father while growing up or a father who never showed her love. Or something close to that. I can't speculate fully because I really don't know the whole story until you reveal more. But I wouldn't want to handle this as I don't see myself as a relationship therapist even though I know a lot about it because I read a lot on the topic.

My advice is this:
See a Christian therapist/ marriage counselor.
Talk to him and then hear what he'll say. He or she may likely ask that your wife come alongside you to see them.
I will suggest you reach out to Ocholi Okutepa on Facebook. He runs a marriage and relationship platform. The handle on Instagram is Relationship & Marriage.

Copy everything you wrote here and send to him. He'll certainly help. God Bless You.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
YOUR WIFE ISNT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU, SHE LOVED YOU THAT'S WHY SHE MARRIED YOU
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheZeezle:
If you ever carry una family issues come here again. We go curse una

Stop taking weed this boy
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Tunagee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:
Red flags were obviously ignored. NO ONE ever changes after getting married

Anyways this is not an issue. Get a side chick who enjoys and would give you sex 247 without commitment and would respect boundaries

There are a lot of Hot and decent people out there who just wanna fvvvk and bleep as well as enjoy your company for the moment, before you get back to your fellow man wife at home

You would end up being happy. Secondly, when you need a child you speak to her family and let them know what is going on, if no changes, biko get someone responsible pregnant. Las Las everybody body go calm down

....but most important, please get a side chick to cure your konji, that's why so many men are happy in their marriages today grin grin grin

If there's anything you should use to punish your partner, sex should never be one of them. She even sounds bossy and rude

Oya find the lady biko

Thank me now

Supported,cos i dont tolerate nonsense.He saw it coming though, but ignored. Good advice!! Ladies always feel because they have one silly thing underneath their thighs they can just behave as they like. Abeg tell am to Bleep off, and get someone better, at least you have informed the parents. Nonsense!!!!
Maybe na one of these silly circumcised ladies

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Fira09(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
tiswell:
why not take up the side chick job with OP,already

I blame ASUU strike for the influx of teenagers in social media these days

Mehn.....she sounds like a matured person.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Fira09(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

You are very stupid for calling someone comfortable enough to feed you and your generation a teenager

This is an open platform and everyone drops what they want to. If my opinion doesn't align with yours, it's your problem. It makes us all different

...but for you to call me a teenager and blaming my comment on ASUU strike, it indeed shows you are a big fool. Social media has indeed caused a lot of insult from keypad warriors who can't even be bold enough to repeat such in one's presence. I don't blame you tho, we all share same space on nairaland

Now take your stupidity away, and get some home training on how to relate with elders

If I want, I would take the job. Mor.on!!!

Very stupid and foolish child!

Hanty Vawulence in the Building.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Samfloxin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
udede:
Hmmmmmm
I endured this kind of rubbish from my wife for 10 years , i actually was thinking that she will change , they nodey change anything ooo. My wife even refused to see a medical doctor.

My problem now is that she refused to leave me and the marriage alone, i have even begged her to ho and she refused. To worsen the matter every lady i approach for marriage dosent want to be a second wife. I stopped sleeping with her since 1 year ago . Her job is far more interesting to her

I really can feel your pain
Let me tell you the fact. If this me, I will save money,work my visa secretly and leave the country. When I go there ,I marry again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
LoveUdie:
We've been married for two years and have no child. I’m not surprised that we haven’t been able to have a child but what I’m surprised about is my wife’s attitude towards the fact that we don’t have a child.
Yesterday she called me impotent. Some days ago she called me sterile. I warned her, “The next time you call me any other name apart from my name, I will walk out of this mess you call marriage.”

Let me take you back to when we were dating. This girl was very strict when it came to sex. She was the one making the rules. “This month no sex, I don’t want you to be enjoying it every day. We are not married yet.” I won’t fight her about it and she would go ahead and do exactly what she said she would do. Another time she will tell me, “I called you and you didn’t answer. No sex for three weeks.
I didn’t allow those things to bother me. She was a good person. I would have been very wrong to just look at her from that angle and conclude that she wasn’t a wife material. We stayed together for two years before we finally decided to marry.

After marriage, she didn’t stop throwing those rules around. Every new day came with different rules and all of her rules had to do with sex. As I’m writing this, we haven’t had sex for the past three months. What is her reason? She had severe cramps during her menses and according to her, she has never had crumps all her life. She told me, “I spoke to a doctor friend of mine and she said my cramps were due to sex and that if your husband’s joystick is big, it can result in cramps.” I knew she was lying.
I knew she was just looking for another excuse not to have sex. I’m used to that antics so it didn’t bother me.
We are married but we have sex only when she wants and since she doesn’t want sex often, we can go for several weeks without sex. And the annoying part is, she doesn’t want any other style apart from missionary. So, when her goodness comes and she finally opens the way for me to do it, she will tell me, “Just get on with it and leave me alone.

If I kiss her, bue! If I don’t kiss her, bue! “Don’t touch me here. Why are you going side by side, can’t you go straight? Hey…hey…hey, don’t touch my breast, it’s paining me. You’re keeping long, what medicine did you drink?”
She’ll nag throughout the action. Sometimes I don’t even cum. I’ll just get off her and have my peace of mind. It’s been like this for the past two years since we got married. I’m not complaining. Recently, she brought up the topic of childbirth and I told her, “Do you know how many times people have sex before a child can result?

You are here giving me rules and yet want to have a child?” She said, “Alice got married four months ago and she’s pregnant. How many times did they do it? We’ve been doing it for two years and nothing has happened. Go and look for medicine before I give up on you.”
Every marriage has some troubles. She’s my trouble, I understand. What I don’t understand is her attitude towards the problems she herself has caused. I was there one day when she told me, “I spoke to my doctor friend. She said we’ve been having sex unnecessarily that’s why the pregnancy is not coming so we should have sex only when I’m ovulating. From now onwards, you won’t waste your sperms on me. Store them. Grow them. Make them potent so that when you hit one, a child will come. You hear?”

Brothers and sisters, how many times do women ovulate in a month? At least once, right? So why haven’t we had sex for three months? I want an answer so I went to her, “You mean you haven’t ovulated for the past three months?” She said, “I’m tracking it with an app. So far, the app hasn’t said that I’m ovulating.” Eiii! So now it’s an app that’s going to determine when to have sex and when not to?
Dear people of God, that’s my wife for you. No husband will sit and stare while things go wrong in his marriage so I reported the issue to her parents. They called her home and talked to her extensively. Her father called to tell me, “We’ve spoken sense to her. The way I’ve bashed her, I don’t think she’ll come home and do that again.” The day she got home she said, “Shame on you. You ran to my parents and reported me to them? Are you a kid? All because of sex? I thought you are a man. A true man doesn’t need plenty of sex before pregnancy. They hit one, bam! and the child is there.

You want it every day. I can’t.”
Three months. Maybe it sounds very short so let me calculate it into days. I haven’t had sex for over ninety days! I’ve received three salaries without sex, yet she accuses me of not being potent because we haven’t had a child. I’ve reported it to her parents twice and each time, they talk to her. The last time her father told me, “If I have to come and supervise it, I will come there myself. What kind of silly attitude is that?” Even her father is angry on my behalf. At this point, I will be right to take any drastic decision that I want. One day, I will pack her things and send her to her parents. Before she comes back to the marriage, she will sign a bond of good behavior and sign to have sex four times in a week before I will take her back.
A wife doesn’t live her life just to traumatize her husband’s life. Or I should send her packing right away?

Before you take your final decision try this

Sexually arouse her, in a funny way....move around your house when she is there naked then attempt touching her sexually ask her what she wants you to do to her, tell her you will give her head. if need be ... anytime you're engaging her in a discussion make it sexual try
Arouse her sexually also give her gift troupies of she bleeps you.. to encourage her...

She must get wet,and try to always appreciate her body sexually it may go a long way of helping

Even if you're ugly and she doesn't like you...she will Bleep you without knowing

My gf doesnt like kissing, and I do but I get to kiss her almost everytime playfully and sometimes if I make her happy she will willingly gives me trouphy kiss
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by tayo60(f): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Get another wife or a side chick
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Choilila: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
I no fit read this long story finish..
The little advice is to visit the hospital for fertility check up.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think OP has an issue, not medical.

How can you keep creating rubbish topics like these?

Are you mãd? 116 topics in a year and half?

Smells of chronic loneliness!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Fairview1: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hey man, you sound legibly reasonable in your write up, how come it's not manifestating in your marriage? I wonder what woman will be this unreasonable, even to the point of sex starving you..no naaaa.

Just withdraw your financial support to her strictly to the corresponding response you are getting for the sex. She go wise up. After all, you don't have kids yet in the picture.

Claim that you are having issues with your source of livelihoods, delayed salary, or contract. How can she do that!? Pls, put her in the place where she belongs. You deserve better biko!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Savedday: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Whoknowsme: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ddigit:
I can't help but laugh all through.... My brother, the Lord is your strength oooo
I was just laughing all through while reading op's post

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by DarkPheonix: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are not smart at all, you should be the one calling her barren self and telling her you will bring in another woman to bear you a child, infact you should have a replacement for that woman by now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is hard to read. It's hard to swallow. I won't stay in such marriage. I won't date such. It's 'ordinary sex' but I wont stay in a marriage where someone thinks they are doing me a favour by having sex with me. This is just like fiction. Yuk!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by eddyroyal(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
LoveUdie:
We've been married for two years and have no child. I’m not surprised that we haven’t been able to have a child but what I’m surprised about is my wife’s attitude towards the fact that we don’t have a child.
Yesterday she called me impotent. Some days ago she called me sterile. I warned her, “The next time you call me any other name apart from my name, I will walk out of this mess you call marriage.”

Let me take you back to when we were dating. This girl was very strict when it came to sex. She was the one making the rules. “This month no sex, I don’t want you to be enjoying it every day. We are not married yet.” I won’t fight her about it and she would go ahead and do exactly what she said she would do. Another time she will tell me, “I called you and you didn’t answer. No sex for three weeks.
I didn’t allow those things to bother me. She was a good person. I would have been very wrong to just look at her from that angle and conclude that she wasn’t a wife material. We stayed together for two years before we finally decided to marry.

After marriage, she didn’t stop throwing those rules around. Every new day came with different rules and all of her rules had to do with sex. As I’m writing this, we haven’t had sex for the past three months. What is her reason? She had severe cramps during her menses and according to her, she has never had crumps all her life. She told me, “I spoke to a doctor friend of mine and she said my cramps were due to sex and that if your husband’s joystick is big, it can result in cramps.” I knew she was lying.
I knew she was just looking for another excuse not to have sex. I’m used to that antics so it didn’t bother me.
We are married but we have sex only when she wants and since she doesn’t want sex often, we can go for several weeks without sex. And the annoying part is, she doesn’t want any other style apart from missionary. So, when her goodness comes and she finally opens the way for me to do it, she will tell me, “Just get on with it and leave me alone.

If I kiss her, bue! If I don’t kiss her, bue! “Don’t touch me here. Why are you going side by side, can’t you go straight? Hey…hey…hey, don’t touch my breast, it’s paining me. You’re keeping long, what medicine did you drink?”
She’ll nag throughout the action. Sometimes I don’t even cum. I’ll just get off her and have my peace of mind. It’s been like this for the past two years since we got married. I’m not complaining. Recently, she brought up the topic of childbirth and I told her, “Do you know how many times people have sex before a child can result?

You are here giving me rules and yet want to have a child?” She said, “Alice got married four months ago and she’s pregnant. How many times did they do it? We’ve been doing it for two years and nothing has happened. Go and look for medicine before I give up on you.”
Every marriage has some troubles. She’s my trouble, I understand. What I don’t understand is her attitude towards the problems she herself has caused. I was there one day when she told me, “I spoke to my doctor friend. She said we’ve been having sex unnecessarily that’s why the pregnancy is not coming so we should have sex only when I’m ovulating. From now onwards, you won’t waste your sperms on me. Store them. Grow them. Make them potent so that when you hit one, a child will come. You hear?”

Brothers and sisters, how many times do women ovulate in a month? At least once, right? So why haven’t we had sex for three months? I want an answer so I went to her, “You mean you haven’t ovulated for the past three months?” She said, “I’m tracking it with an app. So far, the app hasn’t said that I’m ovulating.” Eiii! So now it’s an app that’s going to determine when to have sex and when not to?
Dear people of God, that’s my wife for you. No husband will sit and stare while things go wrong in his marriage so I reported the issue to her parents. They called her home and talked to her extensively. Her father called to tell me, “We’ve spoken sense to her. The way I’ve bashed her, I don’t think she’ll come home and do that again.” The day she got home she said, “Shame on you. You ran to my parents and reported me to them? Are you a kid? All because of sex? I thought you are a man. A true man doesn’t need plenty of sex before pregnancy. They hit one, bam! and the child is there.

Three months. Maybe it sounds very short so let me calculate it into days. I haven’t had sex for over ninety days! I’ve received three salaries without sex, yet she accuses me of not being potent because we haven’t had a child. I’ve reported it to her parents twice and each time, they talk to her. The last time her father told me, “If I have to come and supervise it, I will come there myself. What kind of silly attitude is that?” Even her father is angry on my behalf. At this point, I will be right to take any drastic decision that I want. One day, I will pack her things and send her to her parents. Before she comes back to the marriage, she will sign a bond of good behavior and sign to have sex four times in a week before I will take her back.
A wife doesn’t live her life just to traumatize her husband’s life. Or I should send her packing right away?
Get a side chick, impregnate her and let your wife know that you're not impotent or sterile, then send her (your wife) packing.
Man up and stop simping.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Sucre6: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op why u go marry girl that rations sex with you and think she will change when u marry her.?

I ones dated a girl that was circumcised, she don't get in the mood for sex, because the clitoris isn't there to stimulate her sexual games, but this girl never denied me sex for one day, in fact she initiates sex most times, that's because she love me and don't want to lose me, if your wife loves u enough, she can never with hold sex from you,

It's either she don't find you sexually appealing, or she's getting it somewhere else or she's just an ogbanje with a spiritual husband.

U contemplated too much already, send her back to her fathers house and go get yourself a girl ready for marriage, make babies with her and be happy, this life is too short to come and die for one pvssy when pvssy full everywhere, what nonsense undecided
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by emmyluizzz: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
someone gave you enough red flags throughout your relationship days and you went ahead to marry her only for you to come here and disturb our peace...op you are a FOOL
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by BBBricks: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
They told you to fear women you no gree

See ya self now!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by BBBricks: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Before a human being carry herself go brothel come dey tell everybody and ghosts say make then come dey fxck her say she go dey collect N500 per round

You no know say e get as e be?
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by BBBricks: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Before a creature created by God will be bleeding every month and won't die

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by BBBricks: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Before a woman will birth seven children and all of them won't be for the matrimonial husband of ten years marriage

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by okoroemeka(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
One girl once told me that a girl that loves you will get wet for you anytime she set her eyes on you.
a girl or woman that is frigid cannot wet for anybody,infact the idea of sex is replusive to them,the red flag was there right from the beginning and he ignored it,I cannot and will not live in the same house with a woman that denies me sex for 3 months,God forbid
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Misterone: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
LoveUdie:

right away! No time for dulling.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by eazyduzit: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
If this story na true,Bros you dey waste time jare,if na me I for don go knack one correct beb for town give her Belle straight up.My guyman once do am for my coven,him wife dey starve am with sex and pikin no gree show na so my guyman go get one Southern Kaduna girl keep 4 one house dey help himself so they Belle enta,na dia d wife eyes clear but it was already late.
My guyman is now a proud father of two with the Southern Kaduna girl and he's taking very good care of the girl, planing to go and meet her people to do the needful while thinking of divorcing the selfish woman he call wife and throw her outta his house.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Premiumwriter: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
If na me I for don give one girl belle for outside as a surprise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) / Is It Advisable For A Single Lady To Live Alone / Happy Children's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.