Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. (6155 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Premiumwriter: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dmacqh:
I think you are a good writer . I enjoyed your use of hyperbole.

You dated her. The attitude didn’t start after marriage but before it. So what’s the essence of courtship and dating or you think marriage will change her?

I don’t support divorce. I don’t support forced sex in marriage. She isn’t a sex slave. I don’t support cheating. If it’s bad , get second wife. She will either go , or sit up.

It’s possible 2 secs sex result to pregnancy.
No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.
wetin you dey talk?

His problem is not children. His problem is sex
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Danmboss(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op I feel your pain, just let her know your intentions towards her, if she doesn't change from her ways Then you have to walk away from the marriage that is if you like your self and you don't want to die from HBP.
#MY2CENTS.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by UptownVibes(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
lordchiz:
This ur story long like Buhari regime wey no wan end
grin Th first few lines I read,shows his wife is the head of the home. Op your mistakes started during the dating phase, by allowing her make the rules...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Rumor2ruth: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even when you think you've seen it all, some things are hard to imagine.so many feminists all around amongst women.some will even tell you they can only follow their own wish and not their husband wish forgetting that it takes two to tango.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by gentlegenius(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
LoveUdie:
We've been married for two years and have no child. I’m not surprised that we haven’t been able to have a child but what I’m surprised about is my wife’s attitude towards the fact that we don’t have a child.
Yesterday she called me impotent. Some days ago she called me sterile. I warned her, “The next time you call me any other name apart from my name, I will walk out of this mess you call marriage.”

Let me take you back to when we were dating. This girl was very strict when it came to sex. She was the one making the rules. “This month no sex, I don’t want you to be enjoying it every day. We are not married yet.” I won’t fight her about it and she would go ahead and do exactly what she said she would do. Another time she will tell me, “I called you and you didn’t answer. No sex for three weeks.
I didn’t allow those things to bother me. She was a good person. I would have been very wrong to just look at her from that angle and conclude that she wasn’t a wife material. We stayed together for two years before we finally decided to marry.

After marriage, she didn’t stop throwing those rules around. Every new day came with different rules and all of her rules had to do with sex. As I’m writing this, we haven’t had sex for the past three months. What is her reason? She had severe cramps during her menses and according to her, she has never had crumps all her life. She told me, “I spoke to a doctor friend of mine and she said my cramps were due to sex and that if your husband’s joystick is big, it can result in cramps.” I knew she was lying.
I knew she was just looking for another excuse not to have sex. I’m used to that antics so it didn’t bother me.
We are married but we have sex only when she wants and since she doesn’t want sex often, we can go for several weeks without sex. And the annoying part is, she doesn’t want any other style apart from missionary. So, when her goodness comes and she finally opens the way for me to do it, she will tell me, “Just get on with it and leave me alone.

If I kiss her, bue! If I don’t kiss her, bue! “Don’t touch me here. Why are you going side by side, can’t you go straight? Hey…hey…hey, don’t touch my breast, it’s paining me. You’re keeping long, what medicine did you drink?”
She’ll nag throughout the action. Sometimes I don’t even cum. I’ll just get off her and have my peace of mind. It’s been like this for the past two years since we got married. I’m not complaining. Recently, she brought up the topic of childbirth and I told her, “Do you know how many times people have sex before a child can result?

You are here giving me rules and yet want to have a child?” She said, “Alice got married four months ago and she’s pregnant. How many times did they do it? We’ve been doing it for two years and nothing has happened. Go and look for medicine before I give up on you.”
Every marriage has some troubles. She’s my trouble, I understand. What I don’t understand is her attitude towards the problems she herself has caused. I was there one day when she told me, “I spoke to my doctor friend. She said we’ve been having sex unnecessarily that’s why the pregnancy is not coming so we should have sex only when I’m ovulating. From now onwards, you won’t waste your sperms on me. Store them. Grow them. Make them potent so that when you hit one, a child will come. You hear?”

Brothers and sisters, how many times do women ovulate in a month? At least once, right? So why haven’t we had sex for three months? I want an answer so I went to her, “You mean you haven’t ovulated for the past three months?” She said, “I’m tracking it with an app. So far, the app hasn’t said that I’m ovulating.” Eiii! So now it’s an app that’s going to determine when to have sex and when not to?
Dear people of God, that’s my wife for you. No husband will sit and stare while things go wrong in his marriage so I reported the issue to her parents. They called her home and talked to her extensively. Her father called to tell me, “We’ve spoken sense to her. The way I’ve bashed her, I don’t think she’ll come home and do that again.” The day she got home she said, “Shame on you. You ran to my parents and reported me to them? Are you a kid? All because of sex? I thought you are a man. A true man doesn’t need plenty of sex before pregnancy. They hit one, bam! and the child is there.

You want it every day. I can’t.”
Three months. Maybe it sounds very short so let me calculate it into days. I haven’t had sex for over ninety days! I’ve received three salaries without sex, yet she accuses me of not being potent because we haven’t had a child. I’ve reported it to her parents twice and each time, they talk to her. The last time her father told me, “If I have to come and supervise it, I will come there myself. What kind of silly attitude is that?” Even her father is angry on my behalf. At this point, I will be right to take any drastic decision that I want. One day, I will pack her things and send her to her parents. Before she comes back to the marriage, she will sign a bond of good behavior and sign to have sex four times in a week before I will take her back.
A wife doesn’t live her life just to traumatize her husband’s life. Or I should send her packing right away?
Take note of the following:
You ignored a serious red flag... and you mistakenly thought she will change after marriage.

That lady doesn't have any attractive feelings for you. Any lady that desire you cannot restrain herself from you for no tangible reason. Even if she try, she'll fail at it.

You fail woefully in displaying the Alpha male traits through Reward and punishment... If she withdraw herself sexually from you for a week, you punish her by withdrawing your attention and affection from her for a week. If she come back to her senses and behave well, you reward her with your attention and affection.

As it stands now, she will never change. She only want to get pregnant so that she'll have a permanent excuse to deny you sex. Don't fall for that. The greatest mistake you made is marrying a wrong partner. The solution is Divorce! Bitter, but it is the best thing to do in this situation. If she knows you will go this way, she might pretend to change, just to keep the 'Mrs' title, but don't fall for her pretence.

When People blame you for trying to divorce a women who hasn't cheated on you, tell them adultery is not the only biblical reason for divorce.
Deuteronomy 24: 1 says "If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by elvin4drums(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Simping isn’t far from this chief!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Collins4u1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
I hope all these things you wrote here isn't true shaaa
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by 8BitGee(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
My ex behaved like this. She's sweet and sexy with 38G boobs (just to show how attractive she is). Damn, she is bossy, domineering and always said some of the things your wife would say.

She didn't dictate when we would have sex directly, she would orchestrate quarrels to prevent it, she always wanted to dictate positions, wasn't submissive, hated spontaneity and that made sex a chore. The days we had mind blowing sex, the work I had put into the relationship and her other good qualities kept me in the relationship.

It eventually fell through against my wishes, but in hindsight, maybe it was God saving me from a lifetime of sadness.

Speak heart to heart with your wife man, try as hard as you can to save your marriage, take it as God's will if it doesn't work out.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by lordchiz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
grin Th first few lines I read,shows his wife is the head of the home grin How can someone that is his wife be calling him sterile and impotent and he is still proud calling her wife.. undecided Op your mistakes started during the dating phase, by allowing her make the rules...
Tnks for summarising this story for me sef grin....
Which means shall we call him a SIMPle man or the SIMPlest man ever? undecided
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by UptownVibes(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
lordchiz:

Tnks for summarising this story for me sef grin....
Which means shall we call him a SIMPle man or the SIMPlest man ever? undecided
UWC.. Ofcourse he is a wonderful SIMPle man. cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by okparea(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bro I have same issue but trust me something is going on that she does not want to reveal to you, move out of the house for a week and see if she will misses you or not.
If she does misses you then she love you but if she does not my brother run.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by liquidmetall: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dmacqh:
I think you are a good writer . I enjoyed your use of hyperbole.

You dated her. The attitude didn’t start after marriage but before it. So what’s the essence of courtship and dating or you think marriage will change her?

I don’t support divorce. I don’t support forced sex in marriage. She isn’t a sex slave. I don’t support cheating. If it’s bad , get second wife. She will either go , or sit up.

It’s possible 2 secs sex result to pregnancy.
No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.

Greatest rubbish quote of all time
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by lordchiz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
UWC.. Ofcourse he is a wonderful SIMPle man. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by advanceDNA: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2022
UptownVibes:
grin Th first few lines I read,shows his wife is the head of the home grin How can someone that is his wife be calling him sterile and impotent and he is still proud calling her wife.. undecided Op your mistakes started during the dating phase, by allowing her make the rules...

U dont knw some women.....??
U never jam...
Some women just feel like they did u a favour by marying you
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Enny2013(f): 3:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Although, sex is not easy; we do it for love.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by exposition: 5:35am On Jul 09, 2022
LoveUdie:
We've been married for two years and have no child. I’m not surprised that we haven’t been able to have a child but what I’m surprised about is my wife’s attitude towards the fact that we don’t have a child.
Yesterday she called me impotent. Some days ago she called me sterile. I warned her, “The next time you call me any other name apart from my name, I will walk out of this mess you call marriage.”

Let me take you back to when we were dating. This girl was very strict when it came to sex. She was the one making the rules. “This month no sex, I don’t want you to be enjoying it every day. We are not married yet.” I won’t fight her about it and she would go ahead and do exactly what she said she would do. Another time she will tell me, “I called you and you didn’t answer. No sex for three weeks.
I didn’t allow those things to bother me. She was a good person. I would have been very wrong to just look at her from that angle and conclude that she wasn’t a wife material. We stayed together for two years before we finally decided to marry.

After marriage, she didn’t stop throwing those rules around. Every new day came with different rules and all of her rules had to do with sex. As I’m writing this, we haven’t had sex for the past three months. What is her reason? She had severe cramps during her menses and according to her, she has never had crumps all her life. She told me, “I spoke to a doctor friend of mine and she said my cramps were due to sex and that if your husband’s joystick is big, it can result in cramps.” I knew she was lying.
I knew she was just looking for another excuse not to have sex. I’m used to that antics so it didn’t bother me.
We are married but we have sex only when she wants and since she doesn’t want sex often, we can go for several weeks without sex. And the annoying part is, she doesn’t want any other style apart from missionary. So, when her goodness comes and she finally opens the way for me to do it, she will tell me, “Just get on with it and leave me alone.

If I kiss her, bue! If I don’t kiss her, bue! “Don’t touch me here. Why are you going side by side, can’t you go straight? Hey…hey…hey, don’t touch my breast, it’s paining me. You’re keeping long, what medicine did you drink?”
She’ll nag throughout the action. Sometimes I don’t even cum. I’ll just get off her and have my peace of mind. It’s been like this for the past two years since we got married. I’m not complaining. Recently, she brought up the topic of childbirth and I told her, “Do you know how many times people have sex before a child can result?

You are here giving me rules and yet want to have a child?” She said, “Alice got married four months ago and she’s pregnant. How many times did they do it? We’ve been doing it for two years and nothing has happened. Go and look for medicine before I give up on you.”
Every marriage has some troubles. She’s my trouble, I understand. What I don’t understand is her attitude towards the problems she herself has caused. I was there one day when she told me, “I spoke to my doctor friend. She said we’ve been having sex unnecessarily that’s why the pregnancy is not coming so we should have sex only when I’m ovulating. From now onwards, you won’t waste your sperms on me. Store them. Grow them. Make them potent so that when you hit one, a child will come. You hear?”

Brothers and sisters, how many times do women ovulate in a month? At least once, right? So why haven’t we had sex for three months? I want an answer so I went to her, “You mean you haven’t ovulated for the past three months?” She said, “I’m tracking it with an app. So far, the app hasn’t said that I’m ovulating.” Eiii! So now it’s an app that’s going to determine when to have sex and when not to?
Dear people of God, that’s my wife for you. No husband will sit and stare while things go wrong in his marriage so I reported the issue to her parents. They called her home and talked to her extensively. Her father called to tell me, “We’ve spoken sense to her. The way I’ve bashed her, I don’t think she’ll come home and do that again.” The day she got home she said, “Shame on you. You ran to my parents and reported me to them? Are you a kid? All because of sex? I thought you are a man. A true man doesn’t need plenty of sex before pregnancy. They hit one, bam! and the child is there.

Three months. Maybe it sounds very short so let me calculate it into days. I haven’t had sex for over ninety days! I’ve received three salaries without sex, yet she accuses me of not being potent because we haven’t had a child. I’ve reported it to her parents twice and each time, they talk to her. The last time her father told me, “If I have to come and supervise it, I will come there myself. What kind of silly attitude is that?” Even her father is angry on my behalf. At this point, I will be right to take any drastic decision that I want. One day, I will pack her things and send her to her parents. Before she comes back to the marriage, she will sign a bond of good behavior and sign to have sex four times in a week before I will take her back.
A wife doesn’t live her life just to traumatize her husband’s life. Or I should send her packing right away?
No love in that marriage!
You can't be in love with someone and don't want to make love with that person!
It's not possible!
She's probably still into her Ex
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by UptownVibes(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

U dont knw some women.....??
U never jam...
Some women just feel like they did u a favour by marying you
Then you let her know that its your house and you are the man. After all,she is not the only woman on earth. I read on this very thread,where a guy said he duped a lady ,who was cold towards a boy that run errand for him. That's how it should be . You don't give a woman that chance to misbehave,even if she is the one footing your bills.. Just let go,to retain your peace of mind,but you can still allow her,if you don't value your peace of mind... Its actually a thing of choice bro..
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Sammy101111(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Bro please you are a man
A woman can frustrate a man if she wants thing to be done in her own way

I want to advice you please stay at alert don’t throw her things out now if you don’t have a good plan .

First of all she is seeing someone or she does enjoy sex with .

Never let a woman control your home
You work hard get paid take care of her why is she denying you from sex 3 month you did not have sex as a married men do she want you to cheat .

Now get a suited partner outside that will give you the sex and don’t even give her face at all
She deny you sex you too deny her .
Don’t let her control you because of sex
She sees her body as Goddess

She want you to surrender totally and crawl on the flow like babe to her for sex bro that is not marriage

Relationship Is Rehearsal To Marriage
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Sammy101111(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
UptownVibes:
Then you let her know that its your house and you are the man. After all,she is not the only woman on earth. I read on this very thread,where a guy said he duped a lady ,who was cold towards a boy that run errand for him. That's how it should be . You don't give a woman that chance to misbehave,even if she is the one footing your bills.. Just let go,to retain your peace of mind,but you can still allow her,if you don't value your peace of mind... Its actually a thing of choice bro..

Bro na man you be let me just keep shut for now if a woman foot your bill you are a dead rat ( she will blow the whistle everybody go know las las )
I will never let a woman foot my bill

A lady was insulting her fellow woman calling her no level telling her she is doing big girl to her but she eat in her house last week

Na so I open mouth
Because her friend came to visit her and she entertained her with food all because small yawa happen the other female friend started exposing at work I was so shocked

A woman will always keep record of any penny they give you
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by UptownVibes(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro na man you let me just keep shut for now if a woman foot your bill you area dead rat ( she will blow the whistle everybody go know las las )
I will never let a woman foot my bill

A lady was insulting her fellow woman calling her no level telling her she is doing big girl to her but she eat in her house last week

Na so I open mouth
Because her friend came to visit her and she entertained her with food all because small yawa happen the other female friend started exposing at work I was so shocked

A woman will always keep record of any penny they give you
You're very correct. Women don't give for free.. They expect something in return and when they aren't getting it,then the receiver should expect the disgrace of his or her life.. That's why its not advisable to allow a woman foot bill as a man. The thing will just spark pride in them,like they now own the man's destiny. Very funny gender,if you ask me grin
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by ogbenimax007: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
YOUR WIFE ISNT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU, SHE LOVED YOU THAT'S WHY SHE MARRIED YOU
so it's possible women will love you and not sexually attracted to you
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Sammy101111(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2022
UptownVibes:
You're very correct. Women don't give for free.. They expect something in return and when they aren't getting it,then the receiver should expect the disgrace of his or her life.. That's why its not advisable to allow a woman foot bill as a man. The thing will just spark pride in them,like they now own the man's destiny. Very funny gender,if you ask me grin

A woman can disgrace person oh
Because the other girl bought new iPhone
The other girl say the girl they do big girl for her
Na so she expose the girl they talk say she come chop food for her place last week now she buy iPhone 11 Pro Max they expect make she greet her first

I just sit down for work they laff inside .
I no even put mouth I just learn from them
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Oyiboman69: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2022
LoveUdie:

don't ask her about sex again but continue to remind her of her infertility due to her past or anything before you met her. Don't be surprise that she knew that the fault of her infertility Is from her but she's playing reverse psychology on you.

you should be the one pointing out her friend which has conceive but you chose to let her blackmail you into believing you're the cause....
Sound it to her that you desperately want a child in the marriage.
This kind of manipulative person can do anything to frustrate and blackmail someone. There's nothing good about your woman and I even suspects she has someone out there which I urge you to pay very close attention to her activities, starting from her phone.

I hate manipulation from any woman....
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by chaseblack(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Enny2013:
Although, sex is not easy; we do it for love.

Or for money
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Zaheeddudu: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Before i marry any lady i must have bleeped you up and down and you most be pregnant if ur not we will still be fucking till you take in then after marriage u give birth i continue u resist it i fill in divorce
my broda u bam one big stout 4 u
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by thugluvfem(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2022
My brother, she says you are sterile and impotent, abeg he be like say na u be the problem. Get another babe pregnant within a month and show her the result. I'm sure she is the problem of you guys not having any kids yet
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
ogbenimax007:
so it's possible women will love you and not sexually attracted to you

Yes, brother!!!
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by advanceDNA: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes, brother!!!

Love the man as what??...as her brother or cousin, or what??
Thats not love...its love for money, love to get married, love to change miss to mrs.....

.love between couples is a combination of phileo and agape...love from the heart and physical attraction....once one is missing its deception....

Is tgat behavior described above sounding like love to you....with love come respects..the wife doesnt even respect him or care for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Jazzman01: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
LoveUdie:

She is a typical circumcised Nigerian lady. Circumcision kills their urge/enjoyment of sex. You are not the only one, other married Nigerian men are also going through a similar thing and that is why most Nigerian men have side chicks and some engage in polygamy.

Sending her packing and getting another woman may not solve the problem because a high percentage of our women in Nigeria/Africa have been circumcised. It was just recently that the Federal government put a ban on the barbaric practice. So if you are marrying any lady born from 2005 backwards, their is a high chance that she has been circumcised.

Although you wife's case is on the extreme side, maybe she was given type IV circumcision or she is probably not sexually attracted to you. But the truth is that if you still go ahead and marry another Nigerian woman, you will still not enjoy sex to the fullest with her. That's the predicament we are facing with our women here in Africa all due to Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Also called female circumcision.
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by Oyiboman69: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Before you take your final decision try this

Sexually arouse her, in a funny way....move around your house when she is there naked then attempt touching her sexually ask her what she wants you to do to her, tell her you will give her head. if need be ... anytime you're engaging her in a discussion make it sexual try
Arouse her sexually also give her gift troupies of she bleeps you.. to encourage her...

She must get wet,and try to always appreciate her body sexually it may go a long way of helping

Even if you're ugly and she doesn't like you...she will Bleep you without knowing

My gf doesnt like kissing, and I do but I get to kiss her almost everytime playfully and sometimes if I make her happy she will willingly gives me trouphy kiss
and how long will he be displaying madness in his own house by, parading his unclothedness all over just to get down with his wife?
Re: My Wife Wants Kids But Does Not Want Sex. by theotheegodd: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
LoveUdie:

MORAL LESSON: Don't Marry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man As a Nigerian woman. / Two Wonderful Experiences You Had As A Teenager.... / I Have Made Up My Mind For A Divorce. My Wife Don't Value Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.