Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Indoor Tv Antenna - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indoor Tv Antenna (2488 Views)

Indoor TV Antenna, Thank You Ceejay80s / Star Times Dish Vs Antenna / Please What Is The Best Indoor Tv Antenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
I need an indoor antenna for my new LG tv, I don't want to by outdoor antenna dure to rainfall, can somebody recommend a very strong indoor antenna for me?
thanks

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Iyasaburi: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bros, forget it! You won't get value for your money.

1 Like

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
I got the images above from jumia
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iyasaburi:
Bros, forget it! You won't get value for your money.
what are your experiences? have you bought eny Indoor antenna before?
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by charlyInspires1(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2022
olowofariwo:
I can't find them
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by charlyInspires1(m): 5:20am On Jul 09, 2022
I know alot of people who have had terrible experience shopping on jumia due to one reason or the other.
And it's no longer news that buying from jumia can be more expensive than buying from somewhere else.
But the truth is that jumia is still the best where you can get literally anything you want.
So how do you then overcome the bad experiences and enjoy jumia. Check out this website https://infinityweb.ng/jumia that promises to help anyone verify products on jumia to ensure they get the very best.
They can also order products for you and you pay on delivery, you can also contact Desmond obiye on Whatsapp https:///2349016432161to verify or purchase your product
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Iyasaburi: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
olowofariwo:
what are your experiences? have you bought eny Indoor antenna before?

See the tone of my comment and know that I am commenting from experience. But you can go ahead and come back and post about your axploit
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Iyasaburi: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
olowofariwo:

What is the product reviews
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iyasaburi:

What is the product reviews
the ratings on jumia is not convincing enough, that was why I brought it here.
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Iyasaburi: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
olowofariwo:
the ratings on jumia is not convincing enough, that was why I brought it here.

If the reviews are not good then the product is not good
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iyasaburi:

If the reviews are not good then the product is not good
Okay thanks
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
olowofariwo:
I need an indoor antenna for my new LG tv, I don't want to by outdoor antenna dure to rainfall, can somebody recommend a very strong indoor antenna for me?
thanks
this particular type with built in booster works very well

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2022
and if u like ur money, don't buy those black flexible ones,
buy this type with link below, I have two of it and I am using one with gotv and it works perfectly well
https://www./generic-hd-digital-indoor-amplified-cccam-tv-antenna-200-miles-ultra-hdtv-with-amplifier-vhfuh-113153464.html

make sure it comes with an amplifier, search jumia for cheaper but exactly same type, I have two of the flat ones, they aren't that good even with booster, I bought this and it good, neighbors don't know I have a gotv,when there's no antenna outside
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
and it's magnetic, can stick to any metal
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ceejay80s:
and it's magnetic, can stic to any metal
your link above doesn't open , can you help me snap that one you are using for gotv, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
I de use dis for my gotv but for sometimes wey I no subscribe wey I wan watch local station, na only AIT this one de pick

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
olowofariwo:
your link above doesn't open , can you help me snap that one you are using for gotv, thanks in advance.

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=ceejay80s post=114623808][/quote] thanks, and again have you used it for UHF/VHF?
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=ceejay80s post=114623808][/quote]. are you in Lagos?
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm confused, I don't know which one to pick.

1 Share

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
olowofariwo:
thanks, and again have you used it for UHF/VHF?
it works and the wire is long but if urtv is very close to ur window, u can put it outside where hands can't reach
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
olowofariwo:
the one on the left and I won't say it again, with my explanation above, u are stil asking
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by ceejay80s(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
see how much I bought the first and how much I bought the second one, Una government don kill us, the first one was #640 and totaling #1544 delivery inclusive, can u imagine

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
ceejay80s:
see how much I bought the first and how much I bought the second one, Una government don kill us, the first one was #640 and totaling #1544 delivery inclusive, can u imagine
thanks a lot, I appreciate.
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by olowofariwo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
ceejay80s:

the one on the left and I won't say it again, with my explanation above, u are stil asking
am sorry sir
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
ceejay80s:
is your GOTV working right now?
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by fijiano202(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
olowofariwo:
sup boss have you bought it... Is, it now working
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by fijiano202(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
ceejay80s:

this particular type with built in booster works very well
boss is it working.....
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Whois(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thanks boss ceejay80s. I was confused on which antenna to buy until I saw your post. I just placed order for the one on the left on aliexpress. I was charged 753 per dollar so $8 is 6k in naira.

On another note, e don tey o. I rmb how we use to share FBT on phone section that year grin when 3G just came to Nigeria. You told us about one app like that you said we can use it to watch free TV. You too like TV sha grin

Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by lusid: 11:28am On May 07, 2023
ceejay80s:
and it's magnetic, can stic to any metal
hi, how much are they selling it in the physical market? I want to buy
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Shizzi23(m): 2:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Whois:

Thanks boss ceejay80s. I was confused on which antenna to buy until I saw your post. I just placed order for the one on the left on aliexpress. I was charged 753 per dollar so $8 is 6k in naira.

On another note, e don tey o. I rmb how we use to share FBT on phone section that year grin when 3G just came to Nigeria. You told us about one app like that you said we can use it to watch free TV. You too like TV sha grin
Hello is it working now?
Re: Indoor Tv Antenna by Shizzi23(m): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=ceejay80s post=114623808][/quote]

Hi boss is the indoor antenna still working till date, thinking of getting one what’s your advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batman - Nollywood Version (picture) / Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? / Multichoicenigeria Unfairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.