Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet (7978 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Seyi Tinubu Reading Surrounded By Idiots In Dads $38 Million VP-CBT Private Jet / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet

Tinubu ownership of the private jet was acknowledged by his personal media organisation The Nation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/

https://compareprivateplanes.com/articles/dassault-falcon-900dx-ownership-operating-costs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by uzohrome(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Barawo banza

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu can be found using the private jet to travel the world. When you are collecting 10% every month in tax commission of a soverign state Lagos, you can even afford a Boeing 747.

Other times seen with the jet.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Joey4321: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
uzohrome:
Barawo banza

Meaning?

He should enjoy himself with the wealth stolen from the people and not come to enslave them the more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by postbmd: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
How e take afford to make that kind money.

I love China

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Vulturereloaded: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
While obi is at the airport with ordinary Nigerians, who's lives have been made hell, by Tinubu's choice.

Enjoying private jet, while Nigerians can no longer afford economy flight. And he wants to be rewarded for ruining the lives of Nigerians?

We are waiting for you are the polls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSHPZvCoKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyza0ncv4M8

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Golan007: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Only a daft executive would open previously uninhabitable parts of a state such that they are worth trillions of Naira today, and yet remain broke himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Tingotoe: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
swaggerjack:
Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet

Tinubu ownership of the private jet was acknowledged by his personal media organisation The Nation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/

https://compareprivateplanes.com/articles/dassault-falcon-900dx-ownership-operating-costs
This is the crook some Nigerians are going to vote for

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
postbmd:

I love China

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by mopol123: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Seniorwriter(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Living Ancestor.....SMH

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by omowolewa: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one na Tinubu doole
Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by postbmd: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114544399][/quote]

I swear by now orange jump suit for be him regular dress code

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by perez100: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu is only coming to establish elections rigging as a way of life in Nigeria. He is going to teach Nigerians a new level of looting that will finish Nigeria completely. Under Tinubu there wil be no longer elections in Nigeria because imposition of candidates in all states will be Tinubu"s way of politics.
Tinubu believe it is his turn and nothing good he has for Nigeria.

As Obasanjo said, "we see no option in Tinubu."

Vote for Peter Obi.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
postbmd:

I swear by now orange jump suit for be him regular dress code
100%
Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lagosians should thank Tinubu for being frugal and humble. He could have gone for a double decker Boeing 747, but decided to go for a small Falcon private jet with the 10% tax commission he has been chopping every month from Lagos since 2003.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by postbmd: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
swaggerjack:
Lagosians should thank Tinubu for being frugal and humble. He could have gone for a double decker Boeing 747, but decided to go for a small Falcon private jet with the 10% tax commission he has been chopping every month from Lagos since 2003.
lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
postbmd:
lol
Only Nigerians leaders end up owning private jets after office. Tinubu is just one of many former Presidents and governors that end up owning private jets after office, so he should not be singled out.

Why don't Barrack Obama,Angela Merkel, Boris Johnson, Emanuel Macron own private jets. There must be something Nigerians leaders are doing right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by budaatum: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
perez100:
Tinubu is only coming to establish elections rigging as a way of life in Nigeria. He is going to teach Nigerians a new level of looting that will finish Nigeria completely. Under Tinubu there wil be no longer elections in Nigeria because imposition of candidates in all states will be Tinubu"s way of politics.
Tinubu believe it is his turn and nothing good he has for Nigeria.

As Obasanjo said, "we see no option in Tinubu."

Vote for Peter Obi.

I think I will change my nationality if we decide this bullion van jaguda would be our next president. There is no way I can possibly remain Nigerian if he is our collective choice.

I pray Argentina would have me to increase their less than 1% black population, but I meanwhile plan to do everything I can to be Obidient and hope more would be Obidient too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Ever8090: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
No app will work on this man photo to make him look younger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
swaggerjack:
Tinubu can be found using the private jet to travel the world. When you are collecting 10% every month in tax commission of a soverign state Lagos, you can even afford a Boeing 747.

Other times seen with the jet.
cry my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Holybaddo: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na weything Baba use lagos tax do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by buckeyemedia: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
postbmd:

I love China
Dangote owns Dangote cement, Adenuga owns Glo, Otedola owned Forte Oil, what company does Bola Ahmed Tinubu own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Moh247: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
cool

Na jealousy go kill Black man
Alpha Beta is not the only Tax consultancy company in Nigeria so why single them out to lament

They are duly registered on corporate laws, the pay their taxes and employ Nigerians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by buckeyemedia: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
Na jealousy go kill Black man
Alpha Beta is not the only Tax consultancy company in Nigeria so why single them out to lament
Who owns The so called Alpha Beta?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Holybaddo:
Na weything Baba use lagos tax do
Money that should have gone to cater for the millions living in poverty in Lagos has gone to purchase a private jet.

Man's wickedness and inhumanity to his fellow man. And he will use that same $38 million dollar private jet to fly over Ajegunle and Makoko knowing it will completely transform either of those two areas to look like the Paris he is enjoying his monthly credit alert from Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by viyon02: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
And the kleptomaniac still want to loot more and more, even devil still learning from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by Moh247: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Search for the owners on CAC website
Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
viyon02:
And the kleptomaniac still want to loot more and more, even devil still learning from him.
Bode George said it is a disease and mental disorder known as kleptomania. He won't stop until he is sent to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by swaggerjack: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by postbmd: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Dangote owns Dangote cement, Adenuga owns Glo, Otedola owned Forte Oil, what company does Bola Ahmed Tinubu own?
dats y i said i love China, he for dey answer that question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wasting Nigeria money on private jets

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar / Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Clinically Dead, Says CIA Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.