Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (33414 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Kwanza: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kano State Governor Umar Ganduje on Friday said presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has agreed to pick a Muslim vice-presidential candidate.

He made the comment during a gathering of about 100 clerics at the Kano state government house as part of activities to mark Eid El Kabir.

“We have advised him to pick a Muslim deputy and he has agreed,” Mr Ganduje said.

“A Muslim-Muslim ticket is a reality. It is not something new in Nigeria.”

Mr Ganduje asked the clerics to pray for Tinubu to emerge as Nigeria’s president come 2023.

He also urged them to offer prayers for his administration’s peace and progress.

Mr Ganduje asked the clerics to pray for his Deputy Governor, Yusuf Gawuna, who emerged as the APC governorship candidate in Kano State for 2023 elections.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/08/2023-tinubu-has-agreed-to-pick-a-muslim-deputy-ganduje/

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Massiveglory: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
It is good for him. He should pick quickly. From the east, west , south and north of Nigeria We are fully ready to put such devilish, satanic and bloody partnership where it belongs.

650 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by helinues: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Which one is agreed there.

That have been the plan before

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by treesun: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=114544872][/quote]
Failure already, with all the killings of Christians!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

Massiveglory:
It is good . He should pick quickly. We are fully ready to put such devilish tango where it belongs.

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Rhozabeth(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
So you guys cannot find a credible and sellable christain from the north as a running mate for Tinubu! Am beginning to take these people less seriously!

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by helinues: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

Abi oo . As if na new discussion in Nigeria Politics

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please name just one
Rhozabeth:
So you guys cannot find a credible and sellable christain from the north as a running mate for Tinubu! Am beginning to take these people less seriously!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by OkoroBufo: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
I want to see Obi bandits and PDP supporters stir up religious caimpaign against Muslims and watch how Muslims rise in defense of their faith.

-Okoro bufo

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by SIRAO(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

those that wish to vote for him will still vote for him. Tinubu is representing we in the south like Peter Obi. The north should be allowed to choose someone to represent them irrespective of religion.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by OkoroBufo: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
-Okoro bufo

135 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by helinues: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
SIRAO:

those that wish to vote for him will still vote for him. Tinubu is representing we in the south like Peter Obi. The north should be allowed to choose someone to represent them irrespective of religion.

Abi

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Rhozabeth(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Please name just one
Are u kidding me? No be me go name for them, i no dey share money with them!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Righteousness2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyone telling you religion does not matter is deceiving you. Do not fall for that. The events in Kaduna state should make any Christian to wise up.
Such a ticket in Nigeria of today is evil and wicked and will spell doom.
Stand up for your faith and refuse to be Deceived .

271 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by limeta(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Muslims sef
You guys are something else
If it was Christian /Christian you guys will all become jihadist

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by mopol123: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
apc's impending doom loading!! please help me with any amount to survive the weekend since am expecting payment nextweek.man must survive while waiting for the glory days ahead. 217 02 79 651 zenith bank. God bless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics on social media in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North
Massiveglory:
It is good for him. He should pick quickly. From the east, west , south and north of Nigeria We are fully ready to put such devilish, satanic and bloody partnership where it belongs.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by christejames(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
The electorates are waiting and watching grin grin cheesy

The old men that think they own Nigeria, keep taking Nigerians and our creed for granted grin

2023, we will permanently send you guys to your respective retirement homes abroad cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice political move.

Only IPOB terrorists will disagree.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Massiveglory: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thrash talk. I really want him to pick a muslim. So you will see the real voters revolution .
ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
This 2023 election will end up being Christian vs Muslims. Muslims will vote for Muslims and Christians will vote for Christian. This will favour Peter Obi because he's the only Christian from the south . While Muslims vote will be split between ATiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Tinubu getting the least Muslim vote because he's a minority Muslim from the south

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Sergio101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I want to see Obi bandits and PDP supporters stir up religious caimpaign against Muslims and watch how Muslims rise in defense of their faith.

-Okoro bufo

Lol grin.

I noticed one thing.

You Tinubu supporters thrive in one bad thing which is "chaos"

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol not according to CAN and other countless faceless Christian advocate groups disturbing us up and down
Massiveglory:
Thrash talk. I really want him to pick a muslim. So you will see the real voters revolution .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you were Tinubu, which Christian candidate will u pick?
Rhozabeth:

Are u kidding me? No be me go name for them, i no dey share momey with them!

13 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by zionmde: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We are not fools nor imbeciles!! Ur likes and Can of Worms are not against Christian-christian ticket as suggested, but hypocritically doing do so because;
1- north will never present a Christian presidential candidate, so Christian-christian ticket will never arise
2- Muslims are majority in Nigeria, picking a Christian-christian candidate is DOA

Your likes and CAN are seeing the probability of a Muslim- Muslim tivket , so you tactically keep using the phrase "no to Christian/Christian and Muslim/Muslim ticket, we are not delusional boi!! We STAND on Muslim-muslim ticket.. Tinubu should forget the northern votes if he dears to pick a Christian
The simple question is, will the north accept a Christian Christian candidacy?

Anyway I would want tinubu to pick ganduje or el rufai
He will win NE NW NC SE SS SW. All Christians will vote for him.

Sometimes I am tempted to believe that hitting ur head on the ground 5 times will always have a way of making u a dummy

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Runaway: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are waiting for you people.

26 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Olaoluwa122: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
zionmde:

The simple question is, will the north accept a Christian Christian candidacy?

Anyway I would want tinubu to pick ganduje or el rufai
He will win NE NW NC SE SS SW. All Christians will vote for him.

Sometimes I am tempted to believe that hitting ur head on the ground 5 times will always have a way of making u a dummy
You dey mind that fool...No acceptable northern Christian in the Whole north...Even tinubu go win before 2pm,nonsense and ingredient lipsrsealed undecided

33 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Olaoluwa122: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Make I see what that Islamic party will campaign with.Security,Economic, Infrastructure, Education, Health...they failed in everything for the past 7yrs.Now they are trying to repackage another bullshit candidate lipsrsealed undecided

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
ipob pigs will not like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Sergio101(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice political move.

Only IPOB terrorists will disagree.

A very nice political move.

My prayer is that Pa Tinubu doesn't listen to any unnecessary advice.

This is the best combo ever.

Beside, there's no heavyweight Christian politician in the north. So no need looking for problem where there's non.

We are indeed very wise like serpent!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide / Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.