Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo (3226 Views)

Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Marvhaz: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
“Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country. A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots?

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!”

Abdussamad Sani Ahmad

Me: We're OBIdiently YUSful!

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/read-this-from-core-northerner-on-obi.html

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by budaatum: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are awakening. This future is ours!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Bluntguy: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria is united behind Peter Obi.
Infact, Nigeria is now OBIDIENT

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Kingspin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
We get there

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by booblacain(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
"Obediently Yusful". That is creative

14 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by tommy589(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
AGIP names. Names you can not separate from how we got here. How I wish they are not linked to him

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seriously
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by oyebanji44: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
At least ,save them some hope before the end of today.. grin

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Reader530(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is one of the comments. From Hausa media group. Meaning we Muslims are being blind folded by religion and those that are using religion have been receiving us. We have powerful Hausa playlet and songs northerners presented and it's superb. I tried to download the video here but always showing error

3 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by onumadu: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow!
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by obyrich(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Obi does not have structure grin.

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by onumadu: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
There are Nigerian STATESMEN who would always play critical roles in the country.
Love them or hate them, people like IBB, Gusau, OBJ and et al. are in that group.
And if they back a candidate for presidential elections, you better get out of their way. lol
When Doyin Okupe became Obidient, I immediately connected these statesmen to this move to positively transform Nigeria.
I trust these statesmen more than I trust the APC/PDP candidates -BY FAR! cool
And of course I trust Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed.
God has finally remembered Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by 9jii(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
God forbid IPOB Master to head this country.
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by ScamHunter: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obi is the next president. I think the most potent force behind him are the youth, then the mass mobilization and movement in a state like Edo. These made the power brokers to take notes. You cannot stop a tsunami.

2 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by MetaPhysical: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Marvhaz:

“Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country. . A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots?

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!”

Abdussamad Sani Ahmad

Me: We're OBIdiently YUSful!

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/read-this-from-core-northerner-on-obi.html

You mean one of the greatest thieves and terror sponsors in Nigeria. In terms of corruption this Gusau is in the rank of Babangida and Abacha.

If Datti is brother of Hakeem, then we are dealing with a family of bigots. Hakeem is worse than Ango Abdullahi on bigotry.

Politically, Datti is a poor choice. Obi will become a boy boy....like Emefiele was to Isa Funtua.
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Parachoko: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
No one has complain about the black spot on his head... Wonderful grin

There was a time he will be called a terrorist by some people for having a black spot on his forehead.
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Parachoko: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is the next president. I think the most potent force behind him are the youth, then the mass mobilization and movement in a state like Edo. These made the power brokers to take notes. You cannot stop a tsunami.
No one is interested in stopping a tsunami happening on top social media.
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by kettykin: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
I told people,this is a revolution,m. I just pray Obi will not disappoint them. So much expectations from him.

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by kettykin: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Without him replying Reno, Reno has suffered like 10 years set back , ekweremadu is still in custody, Mbaka has been banished by his church. May God's will be done

4 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by ASAPFERG: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
By February next year, all this social media noise will end

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by ThinkSmarter: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
May the best man for the job win

2 Likes

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Balkan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Perfect analysis.

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by paramakina202: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jii:

Owners of Nigeria has decided already.
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by Kutunban: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
According to Detti, Peter Obi told him land mass in the North is the “crude oil of Nigeria”.

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by kindlyheart: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jii:

pray that Nigeria divides amicably... since you hate them so much
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by kindlyheart: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
May the best man for the job win

best comment of the millennia

1 Like

Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by 9jii(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
kindlyheart:

pray that Nigeria divides amicably... since you hate them so much
They are creating excuses not to leave
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by kindlyheart: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jii:

They are creating excuses not to leave

list few of the excuses
l
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeriansns is united behind politicians
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by nzechu(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
my question is why are both of them carrying skin cut na
Re: Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo by 9jii(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
kindlyheart:

list few of the excuses
l
Want Steal land from SS n NC
Waiting for gov permission
Waiting for Obi failure before they go back to...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day With Obama In Whitehouse - Pics / 12 People Killed In Fresh Attack In Riyom Jos / Court Orders Efcc To Pay N50.8m To Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.