Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56758 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by arantess: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2022
big7:

Absolutely. They are only promoting and working in favour of obi and datti without them knowing.. Thinking they are mudding them up
That's exactly what it is

A typical northerner will stone them to death
So its own goal for who ever brought the video.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Mystery9(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Obidient all the way.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by benobyeze(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2022
See them, na them, them. So Mr researcher, from when did gay sex be ome glorified in this world? You've missed the point. If you carry religion come, every religion abhor it. So why are you glorifying it? Because of Obi/ Datti ticket? So you people are trying to turn this country into animal kingdom? Shame on you. Abeg be reasonable, be OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Harmony92(f): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Immediately OBI named Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate, the Tinubu and APC propaganda machine swung into action of blackmailing……

Same tool they used against GEJ in 2015. Well, I have this for you guys

Even if you dig up a video of Datti Baba-Ahmed saying that all lesbians and gays should be killed, we are still going to vote for LP,

After all lesbianism and Gay are not part of culture….

Propaganda bots �
The same Tinubu that said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria o bt yet he wants to rule the country by fire by force cry.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by frog12: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2022
i tell una that guy don go be dat. hahaha
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Olammycaress(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I don’t support gay or lesbian. But everybody right should be respected irrespective of there believe. Allow God to judge them

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Us,EU and UK no see clear again. in fact,they have serious issues to deal with.

By the way, educated people wey get certificate no dey fear US And EU,na people like bubu and Tinubu dey see them as God

omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Harmony92:
The same Tinubu that said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria o bt yet he wants to rule the country by fire by force cry.

But he believed in Nigerian oil money
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Seriously try harder!
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

The propaganda is becoming so much

They couldn’t find anything to propagate about OBI so they have to wait for his choice of VP to see if they can find something on him

BlackMailing machine
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by quota45: 1:07am On Jul 09, 2022
stigman:
And so, they are dogs, with the number of girls everywhere na fellow man ass una want
The problem is a lot youths are experimenting with same gender sex in Nigeria today. The gays hide it but the lesbians do it in open view.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
If they refuse to change, I also believe that they should be killed. Baba I dey with you
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Ubanz: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Do they really deserve to live or are u one of them?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2022
space9880:
is as if you’re m^d o bro… America laughing stock? What of Nigeria

Nigeria is an amusement park

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2022
You should ask yourself first if gay is legalized in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
Any nation that supports gays, trans, gendar-x, is bound to die!

see how they turned a once great nation called america to a butt of the earth.

from pride of nations to a joke of nations! a laughing stock among nations!

Nigeria proscribing gay-ism is one the best thing to ever come out of this nation - thou the law should av taken it further by making it a crime punishable by death thru hanging.

i know we will get there one day.

Who told you that such a nation will die? In most rich countries, homosexuality is legal. yet they prozperous

That old veteran's is crying for what? The America he loved was probably when Blacks could not use a white public toilet.

I don't support homosexuality but we should treat gays with dignity. I hate smoking does note mean I hate smokers (Read Matthew 7:12)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Mfetenang: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Good,I agree with him.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by paskal16: 1:22am On Jul 09, 2022
I support him
Gays are cursed deluded morons
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Chiffy: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.

Who the fvck really cares how gays are treated in Nigeria.

Even if they are killed and persecuted here; and so? We can't change our system to accommodate nonsense.
If gays don't like it here, they can go to america and europe, then breed themselves there.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2022
He is right on that/this one... cool

@naptu Are you gay
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by HakiimAlvista: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2022
providencia:
Hello gay, be OBIdient
grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

They couldn’t find anything to propagate about OBI so they have to wait for his choice of VP to see if they can find something on him

BlackMailing machine

Obi is a big threat to them
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by constyo: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2022
They just wan enter this man with lies and accusation for just no reason.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by constyo: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2022
They just wan enter this man with lies and accusation for just no reason. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by blaquebelle: 1:40am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT PART OF HOLY BIBLE
Please quote the part of the old testament that instructs you specifically to kill homosexuals.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Rotji(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2022
If dem like let dig any kind of video or whatever posts it will never stop or slow the moving train grin grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:59am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
yep!

not just killed.

they should be killed and burnt to ashes.

yep i said it and i fully stand by it.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
Any nation that supports gays, trans, gendar-x, is bound to die!

see how they turned a once great nation called america to a butt of the earth.

from pride of nations to a joke of nations! a laughing stock among nations!

Nigeria proscribing gay-ism is one the best thing to ever come out of this nation - thou the law should av taken it further by making it a crime punishable by death thru hanging.

i know we will get there one day.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Billygee2u: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

Una don start again??

The said statement has been long and is not taking effect in today's atmosphere which render it absolutely useless.

Let me tell you PDP/APC lovers of Gerontocracy.

No amount of propaganda will shift Obi to at least 0.2meters from his position

Tinubu is fielding Muslim/muslim ticket which will eventually make Obi cruise to victory.

Better buy Obi's Office portrait to be hanged before it skyrocket by 2023.

My regards to Rhyno the mischief maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.