Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) (57135 Views)

Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Olamorireayo: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Main looking at this 2 folks they are really psychotic patients…meanwhile the police should do the needful
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by nedekid: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
See as the craze woman bobbie stand. undecided
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by wiseone28: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Tomorrow one of them will run mouth about Akwa ibom state

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by SURElee(f): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
He accepted she brings the kids to him, so he should tell us what he did with the 2 kids she brought to him so far.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by joyd200: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria's problems are "humans" created and can only be resolved by us, if we are sincere with handling them. None of the problem has anything to do with Jesus, as we've been ignorantly propagating. If the problems have something to do with God, it'll have long been resolved. For decades Nigerians have been calling and looking onto God yet the issues keep getting worse daily and would continue getting worse as long as we keep turning to God for problems that we create.
JASONjnr:
The evil in this country.... It will take Jesus Christ as a president to eradicate the nonsense we have as a country into something worth dying for ...

The heart of men that's desperately wicked is a common practice in Nigeria....
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by kingyakos: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
nawa4naija:
NCAN

Na them, SkullMiners

Bola Siwaju brothers

Lol get una PVC oo

Let’s all be OBIdient

I know u too well you've never been and Obidient, you're one of Tinubu online violent machine.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by michoim(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
ahnie:
The lady looks like someone that has chronic mental issues.
On point
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Digmygold: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly what tehifnubu the druggie has caused! Even his own people are not Left out in the suffering the lifeless One has caused on Nigerians! And yet some draft urchins are still supporting APC? God forbid!

All these nonsense needs to stop! Nigerians get your PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!

What about your people who have their severed heads scattered on the streets? Are they not affected? Biko answer.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
I see a very insane girl with pointy nipples cheesy
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Lightorder: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Ekpekus:

Exactly...
I have seen a case where an armed robber is been arrested by the police and the robber pointed a passer-by as a member of his gang... before you say jack, dem don tow passer-by.
imagine
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
faithfull18:

Which father, why didn't she mention her mother or anyone else.
..what are you saying ? Were you there when they interviewed her ? He come be say na police interview her....thank God she didn't mention their landlord or landlady...She has mental problem...if they ask her a question with your name included, she will say yes...

Back then in secondary school, one of our students had HIGH fever.... Anything you ask him he will accept...

Are you a witch...my guy said said ?

Is kelvin part of your members...my guy said yes

How many are you in your meeting..my guy mentioned any number wey enter him head

Try to interview a mad woman ... You will understand
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
..what are you saying ? We're you there when they interviewed her ? She has mental problem...if they ask her a question with your name included, she will say yes...

Back then in secondary school, one of our students had HIGH fever.... Anything you ask him he will accept...

Are you a witch...my guy said said ?

Is kelvin part of your members...my guy said yes

How many are you in your meeting..my guy mentioned any number wey enter him head

Try to interview a mad woman ... You will understand
Were you also there when she was interviewed? How were they able to establish the facts that came about the storyline? She gave dates, places, amount she receives and specifically mentioned her father.

Please say something else.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by IRALIFE(f): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
fasho01:
Na wa o.. Well, since the father has admitted she brings the children to him, what has he done to them? Return them or what? That's the only thing that can exonerate him from this and prove indeed that the daughter has mental health issues

Exactly my thoughts
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Testimony1988(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
May God forgive them.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2022
faithfull18:

Were you also there when she was interviewed? How were they able to establish the facts that came about the storyline? She gave dates, places, amount she receives and specifically mentioned her father.

Please say something else.
yes..are you disputing the fact that she has mental health challenges ?

If they had asked her if you were the one sending her, she would have said yes....

If they had asked her if you were paying her #30,000 .she would have said yes
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by uncleJack(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Who should we believe now
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by deebrain(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Jesu.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
yes..are you disputing the fact that she has mental health challenges ?
I am not but since you claimed you were there when she was being interrogated. How did they establish this storyline? Since you can't take the words of a mentally challenged person seriously.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by AlexB300: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Expected to see a flat head name cheesy
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by fitinwell: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxEVybI0rn/

The father too will soon escape from prison...
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Baba werey still dey use Face mask undecided.Dem nor slap am make d mask comot
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
fasho01:
Na wa o.. Well, since the father has admitted she brings the children to him, what has he done to them? Return them or what? That's the only thing that can exonerate him from this and prove indeed that the daughter has mental health issues
THat admittance must be a typo. But he is not innocent.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Ederlyyoungmman:
We need investors and partners in our charcoal production AND nationwide distribution, foodstuff trading, farming and nationwide distribution company
Location is kwara State

Pls check my profile for contact details
Advertise for skull mining and you may get more offers than you needed.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nonexisting: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
ahnie:
The lady looks like someone that has chronic mental issues.
She doesn't have any mental issues. Why didn't she throw away the 30k into the bushes if she were insane? She is simply a kidnapper and should be treated as such. There is some degree of madness in everyone under this Buhari's economy already so her little on and off brain shouldn't be considered madness. Everyone should manage his own madness well, I'm managing mine.

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Slurity(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly what tehifnubu the druggie has caused! Even his own people are not Left out in the suffering the lifeless One has caused on Nigerians! And yet some draft urchins are still supporting APC? God forbid!

All these nonsense needs to stop! Nigerians get your PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!
People like you disappear to hibernation when Tinubu become the president and rule of 8 good years. You guys has stopped to attack Buhari and shift to Tinubu. Continue your politics of hatred and learn in a hard way
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by limitless777(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
nawa4naija:
NCAN

Na them, SkullMiners

Bola Siwaju brothers

Lol get una PVC oo

Let’s all be OBIdient

NCAN....... Over.....
Please abort mission. Over
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

So when Obi is voted in, there will not be crimes again?

1 Like

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

So when Obi is voted in, there will not be crimes again? Lazy youth without brain.

1 Like

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Josywhyte: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Despite the 30k ur pale dey give u for each successful operation,I no see the evidence of the money for ur body or ur papa body.

Kuje prison straight
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2022
faithfull18:

I am not but since you claimed you were there when she was being interrogated. How did they establish this storyline? Since you can't take the words of a mentally challenged person seriously.
I was not there
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Fembic: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2022
I live around the area in Ore, the stuff is the lady Is mentally ill and as I told people that day her confession is out of pressure, you can't beat someone with cutlass and expect her not to confess.

I tried to make some people understand but I have to keep quite cos everyone is angry in this country and sometimes the situation of this country has blinded our sense of judgement.

I Just pity her Father and I pray the case is well-investigated cos no one can be 100 per cent certain.

Anyways
Let's be Obedience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.