Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) (57140 Views)

Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by OtemAtum: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2022
faithfull18:

Which father, why didn't she mention her mother or anyone else.
Mental illness can lead the brain to any direction. I could relate with this because I have once witnessed a mentally deranged guy whom everybody knew that he never attended secondary school let alone university, but was causing chaos in the house of somebody claiming that the person stole his university certificate. No be small drama that day o. Why did he not mention someone else, but the person he mentioned?
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Fembic: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
I was not there

She was not interrogated oo..she was tortured, beating mercilessly.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by hmohammed(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly what tehifnubu the druggie has caused! Even his own people are not Left out in the suffering the lifeless One has caused on Nigerians! And yet some draft urchins are still supporting APC? God forbid!

All these nonsense needs to stop! Nigerians get your PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!

You did more than this in 2015 and 2019
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by weirdholla(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Slurity:
People like you disappear to hibernation when Tinubu become the president and rule of 8 good years. You guys has stopped to attack Buhari and shift to Tinubu. Continue your politics of hatred and learn in a hard way

Don't mind those children of hate and perdition.
Very soon they will blame BAT for the cannibalism act in the East, the baby factories and blame BAT for Ipob pigs terrorism in the east too
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Wasky101: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly what tehifnubu the druggie has caused! Even his own people are not Left out in the suffering the lifeless One has caused on Nigerians! And yet some draft urchins are still supporting APC? God forbid!

All these nonsense needs to stop! Nigerians get your PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!
They dont commit crimes in the southeast?
Can we then start blaming obi for the beheading of the HOA members, Obi also caused the killing and beheading of the Nigerian soldiers.
You see how stupid that sounds to you
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by paskal16: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Head slammers afonja crooks at it again
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Grandmeister(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Wasky101:

They dont commit crimes in the southeast?
Can we then start blaming obi for the beheading of the HOA members, Obi also caused the killing and beheading of the Nigerian soldiers.
You see how stupid that sounds to you
I have checked for your sense filled comment on the other thread posted just a few minutes ago of an easterner caught in India committing fraud but I no see am. When it comes to your own you suddenly become very wise and tolerating.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
The evil in this country.... It will take Jesus Christ as a president to eradicate the nonsense we have as a country into something worth dying for ...

The heart of men that's desperately wicked is a common practice in Nigeria....
Wickedness is greatly multiplying in various forms.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by ObaChris(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2022
make i mind my business

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2022
How I wish I will just come in contact with these kind people one on one in one lungu,... I'd gladly delete them. Societal nuisance
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Zoom ER association continue

Keep zooming her picture
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by fattprince(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
faithfull18:

Which father, why didn't she mention her mother or anyone else.
Can't you see she has mental issues. She probably just mentioned her father since there's already bias against males to make her accusation more believable or she probably doesn't have a mother anymore.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Papichulostunne(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How is this in anyway Tinubu's or infact a political problem. He said someone has MENTAL issues you are still using your ignorant brain to think and say the first thing that comes to your facking mind. Is this thread even political? Were any Party or politicians mentioned?

People like you give us OBIdient a bad name. You dont turn everything to a hate speech my guy. Its a good thing they use Alias here on NL. Please dont try this with your sovial media acct that shows your real name.. beacuse maybe just one day they will do throwback to your speeches. Bear that in mind.

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Harmless1b(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Evil....
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2022
A suspected female kidnapper, Adeola Omoniyi, has revealed how she had been kidnapping toddlers in communities in Ondo State in the past two years for her father, Ilesanmi Omoniyi, who in turn pays her the sum of N30,000 for each operation.

The 22-year-old suspect disclosed this while being paraded at the police headquarters alongside her father.

Ominiyi, was arrested at Ore in Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State while on her third mission.

Na Dem!!! undecided

“I later took her to a church where the pastor said I should pay N80,000. I sold my cassava and I paid the pastor. He later told me that she is better but a few days after he called again that he could not find her as she had left the church.

An active believer in the theory of Agbadoism and Cassavism propounded by el baron de Bourdillon spotted. Maybe he too wants to create "demand and consumption" and add to the economic growth boost the IGR of Ondo State. Now he's bursted.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by nawa4naija(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

You are not an OBIdient
You are Tinubu urchins
Said by who ?
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by farouk2much(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
May be its true that she had mental issues but her breast still stand
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Ablestan: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxEVybI0rn/

Package your skills and start selling globally immediately.

ALL THESE I WILL DO FOR FREE!!!

- I will create an online shop for you
- I will help you convert the skill to sellable Ebook
- Help you set up your bank account to receive money
- Show you the marketplace to sell your skills
- Teach you the craft/secrets of copywriting to help you sell.
- Add you to a WhatsApp group for follow up.
- Give you a 363 paged Ebook that will sharpen your copywriting skills.

If you don't have any skill yet, I will show you how to start selling other people's skill and make huge commissions up to 50% of amount sold.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @08065278582 if interested to get started and start selling TODAY!!!
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by NaBanga: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please what are they doing with all these stolen children. The ones that are large are not being adopted out. lipsrsealed
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by PoliteActivist: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunkyboie:
I believe the father. May God help him out.

So why would a mentally ill woman be lying against her father
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
ahnie:
The lady looks like someone that has chronic mental issues.
As for her father,I don't really know what to say.
what else is there to say?do we need to say it loud that those innocent toddlers are victims of ritual killings,what is actually baffling is the deafening silence from various Yoruba traditional rulers and elites towards ritual killings,is it because they are part and parcel of the inveitable occult society they belong?that might have soiled there hands with blood in sometime?we will never know but the silence is a big evidence of guilt and complicity.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonsense father. Nonsense daughter. Nonsense breastundecided
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Sunday2021: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why arresting the father without a substantial evidence that he is involved? A mad woman accusation cannot hold water.
Nigerian police release the innocent father.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by dragunov: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
nawa4naija:
NCAN

Na them, SkullMiners

Bola Siwaju brothers

Lol get una PVC oo

Let’s all be OBIdient

Mmkpurumiri is kicking in. Sorry ehn.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by dragunov: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
beautyhd:
Paltry 30k for the life of a human being shocked, that amount can’t even buy a sizeable salah ram.

It is finished. Throwing families into mourning for ordinary 30k.

No matter what the father said he is part of the process and shouldn’t be released.

The girl is not mentally ok.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by nawa4naija(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
dragunov:

Mmkpurumiri is kicking in. Sorry ehn.
Kicking in, in the west ?
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Dorakay93(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

U are either mad or hypnotized for this irrelevant comment.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Insonnid: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
see below

Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by Wpp1: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Really
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by dragunov: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
nawa4naija:

Kicking in, in the west ?

Sorry ehn.
Re: My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
fasho01:
Na wa o.. Well, since the father has admitted she brings the children to him, what has he done to them? Return them or what? That's the only thing that can exonerate him from this and prove indeed that the daughter has mental health issues

It seems like the media editor chose to hide the details of what he do with the children, I was wondering why they chose to stay silent on that.

Fear media bloggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.