Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52801 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by tobby98: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
This guy is a clown lol �

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by chakula: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fear catch the mugu. You will rather blame yourself for being irresponsible dude.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Blaqputin(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Lol....read wetin u type

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by HisGraceBet: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
E shoke o obi ke

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol such an unfortunate talkative

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ojochegbe200: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Caleb17: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri has not seen anything yet. He should go and ask Fr Mbaka and Ekweremadu..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by wiseoneking: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This man is a weakling indeed. Crying without yet beaten by the igbos. They will skin you alive

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Adex2442: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno the mu mu man

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ahamonyeka(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
wetin this one dey yan?

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by cupid4ig(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
what a man. dont worry there is no free money again to share. once peter will u will be relegated and forgotten cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by FamTomx2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

I leave the skinning alive of Reno to the hands of Obidients comrades grin

What goes around comes around..he first started the show.

Here to give likes to dudes wey Sabi.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nimrod81: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
dodgelord:

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
Reno is a joke. I'm so disappointed.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Policewoman(f): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
The mumu instigator don collect wotowoto

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Tinubu u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

I'm telling you. He's known all over the US as a drug lord. Drug lords are usually terrorists so no wonder here.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Livelystone01: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
dangermouse:
While we condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book.
Lol...You nailed it bro.

They should remain calm and law abiding...

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Chicastle: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
dangermouse:
While we condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book.

That’s, if the book never full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DaddyNimo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
dodgelord:

He said,
So the werey sabi fear like this....animal wey no go mind him business

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Kukukillus: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ur fada

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Tonygeesm(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
If anything happens to you, we will stilk beat you to death

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Deltawarri(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri Response to Angry Peter Obi Supporter over attacks and Aggressive Issue (Video)
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edwB7PR_XOs
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Xoftme101(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is nothing but a JOKE

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Bigboy911: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
that smelly afonja brown teeth dirty muslim man is using this useless Omockery guy to cause confusion,Dirty afonja and Agbado na 5$6

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by OmorG32z: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno you sef leave Peter Obi alone, Atiku who is the PDP flag bearer has never attacked Obi the way you do from another man’s land, causing ethnic violence in our country

Shame.

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Iykolysis: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
AWODCHEMIST:
please help a brother, kindly subscribe to my channel. God bless you richly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9MOjQiryg&t=18s

No, go get busy elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin

Only you dey talk, only you dey laugh. Seems you need to check yourself in at Yabaleft. Take this hatred of Obi due to his ethnic background off your chest so you would be better.

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ojochegbe200: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
My guy this your English the fear me grin

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Soso990240(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na by force to respond to you Reno? U are the one tarnishing Peter Obi's Image and never responded.. stop chasing clout with his name.. ur ploy to make people hate him is not working..come back Nigeria and preach that on the streets

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Roniyke1234: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol... This guy is just full of drama

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by jrusky(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno nothing do you bro. I had said it here severally Obi will never rule Nigeria and his motherfuckers supporters can not do nada, I'm in Abuja let them come I'm on ground for them it's been long time I have be looking for where to showcase my training for heads to rolls let them come it would be the most single bloodiest attack in Nigeria history.

Dem think say dem dey craze dem go know say craze get seniority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol

Hold your stupidity and licking mouth responsible after anything happens to you

Clown

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Asour: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
gracealonev:
Becoming more interesting...

I'm so happy that God has given me the wisdom not to be emotionally attached to any candidate at this time. I hope to vote my conscience, independently and objectively.

This is the best election so far since 1993. No tension going forward.

Hahahaha.

Oga? Best election keh?

An election that hasn't happened can't be the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.