Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza (65833 Views)

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza, Secretly As Third Wife (photos) / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by AbuAeesha: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
bibianna:
Good for them!
But has the groom spoken or done something about the recent jailbreak?
as per the Chief security officer of the nation abi?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by GreaterFuture(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Rapture4real:

You're actually correct.

But that's perversion and anti women practice.

They are sex maniacs hiding under religion.
Perversion from the men, or perversion on both men and Women?
Sex maniacs? Like the women that gree to remarry or divorce too are sex maniacs?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by GreaterFuture(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Rapture4real:

All is for lust.and sexual perversion. I will respect a man who can marry a woman with such number of children as his first and only wife. Any pervert man can marry a 60 yr old woman as 7th wife.
No Lust on the part of the older woman too?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by GreaterFuture(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2022
jansonn:

On point bro
I know one in my street that divorced her second husband because he couldn't satisfy her in bed like the first
Aaaah, so it goes both ways...
This is what I suspected from the original comment, and what I was asking about?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by GreaterFuture(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Accurate. It is only people that don’t know them that still believe they have the model marriages.

It took me having a Northern boss to know that a woman there can be on her 3rd husband by the time she is 40. It is not just a rich thing, even the poor ones.

That is good to hear then, let it go both ways.
Let there be balance..., let the women enjoy too
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by 9jaRealist: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I think she is a widow or so.

Whatever works for them...

Africans stay stuck in the Dark Ages… :-
>
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Corto: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
sukieboy:
This Malami go get big dick the way am seeing him. He go just slag the woman ponyo

my kinda guy...always reading between the lines and working with innuendos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.