Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (50023 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by godofuck231: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2022
The two boko haram commanders known to the international community

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
virus05:

I tell you grin grin if Godforbid they happen to win, I don go Congo sha. grin grin grin

grin
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Mozegee: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Let see how it works,they think christians are fools.. Tinimbu should forget about the presidency, Christians should rise and tell this people that it will never work. El Rufai as Vice LoL.
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Toktee(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Naijabad:
I pray, let Tinubu chose a moslem. He would have finally nailed his ambition.

Say no to Moslim moslim ticket.

Say no to old and unhealthy men

It is the turn of the youth.
we the people of Benue state minus omenka people that decide to joined the caliphate are waiting for Tinubu.

No known Tiv man that has Tiv blood flowing in him will vote for Muslim Muslim ticket.
We will vote for father ALIA as governor of Benue state(YES FATHER) WHILE ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL, WE WILL VOTE ATIKU.

THE OTHER TICKET THAT HAS BOKO HARAM/BANDITS COMMANDER SHOULD GO AND DIE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by loswhite(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
hiteelong:
Whether Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian, God please it's whoever is capable of turning nigeria around that we need. cry

This country is a mess cry
Unfortunately God will not be voting in this election. It is me and you that will be casting our vote
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Vistra40: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I pray he picks Shettima who stood by him.

North East is the way to go. Zulum or Shettima.

Flatin0s don't understand politics is a game of numbers.

Muslim - Muslim ticket will definitely win. They have the numbers.

Stay away from El Rufai, he's tagged rightly or wrongly as a bigot.

So according to you, NE would leave a dozen and would opt for half a dozen? By the way, what’s with you APC people and always playing the ethnic card
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Mozegee: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
No number,i hope no payment until the visa is out and check
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
He should pick el rufai. He will make a good Muslim Muslim combination. Nothing better than a renowned extremist in Aso rock. It will continue buhari legacy .

At least when the issues of Nigeria succeeds in killing the old man. The north will continue ruling. A payback to the Christians for jonathan

Bros , u never tire ?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by femicyrus(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

I still don't believe anyone is nursing the idea to vote for APC not after all the ills we've been through in their hands.

Just take a second and imagine yourself queuing under the hot sun for hours just to vote for the broom party again

APC brought hunger, starvation, insecurity to the highest degree, hopelessness, corruption, impunity, unemployment at its peak, fuel crisis for months now, inflated subsidy, 96% revenue goes into debt servicing not repayment o...

Lowest standard of living, depression, islamization agenda on top gear, strikes, instability, nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, youths relegated, rubber stamped senate and HOR, naira on a free fall, food crisis, inflation doubled, banditary heightened, suicide almost on daily basis, kidnapping has become an everyday thing, incessant borrowings, increased taxes with nothing to show, sectionalization etc

What indices will APC base their campaign on?
Who is actually the person or group of persons planning to vote APC again?
Don't people ever get tired of suffering?
Have people lost their senses because of tribe, religion and ethnic inclinations?
How do you even explain this?
It is no longer buhari but APC?
can we also say labour party is competent and young not Peter obi?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

You obviously don't know jack grin
You live in a cave I tell you.
After Buhari na El Rufai in the north.
Northerners like Muslim hardliners.
Especially now that every region seems to be against them. El Rufai will be a tsunami in the north. They love extreme Muslim northerner to the core. Pay attention!

Tsunami kor, hurricane ni. The North may not vote him, don't forget they rejected Buhari in 2019.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Toktee(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Mozegee:
Good question.

He will not answer you. grin
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by majamajic(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Mozegee:

Don't come here to narrate your story
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by engrchykae(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-vp-candidate-tinubu-stuck-between-el-rufai-shettima/
Bobo Chicago and criminality are inseparable.
Druglord -president
Two Boko Haram senior men lining up as vice president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Toosure70: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
2023 is still far.Osinbajo is the next president.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Josh109: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2022
saucygal193:
If it takes months to pick one Vice Presidential candidate, will it not take several months to pick Ministers and settle down to governance? Just asking.
you should ask peter obi the same question
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by 35824L: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
El Rufai is very sound. I hope Tinubu picks him. He will help Tinubu mobilize northern APC governors to further strengthen the party for the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by 35824L: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
El Rufai is very sound and enlightened. I hope Tinubu picks him. He will help Tinubu mobilize northern APC governors to further strengthen the party for the election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Ayanfet: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket is a deal breaker.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by engrchykae(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
I want Tinubu to pick El rufai and eventually win so that El rufai will deal with him in the presence of Nigerians
Boko commander na beans?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by TakeBackNaija: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
beardedboy:

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.

Blind Bartimius, so Northern Muslims won't Atiku because a fake Muslim from South is contesting?

In your ignorance, Tinubu will get all muslim votes in an election Atiku is contesting too?

Nigeria has equal number of Christians and Muslims, so when all Christians vote for Obi and Muslims divide their own for Atiku and Tinubu, who then wins?

Even educated Muslims who are liberals will definitely prefer two clean men like Obi and Datti that has contributed a lot to education and health than corrupt old criminals that ruined Nigeria in the first place.

The thread below explains it all cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7212164/christian-nigeria-accepts-muslim-muslim-ticket
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by OmoManU: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Can’t we just settle for 2 vp, cos I like d 2 guys tho ElRufai a little bit more
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by FoolishBoy419: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
thunder74:
If this is true and any Christian vote for them, whenever any Christian is killed or churches are burnt, God will require their blood from you. Imagine if there was no Esther and Modecia in the palace, the Jews would have been killed.

And what if Peter Obi wins and the same killings happen?

And, why should this god depend on mere mortals (presidents) to keep his followers safe?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by ArewaNorth: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-vp-candidate-tinubu-stuck-between-el-rufai-shettima/

Poor journalism. El Rufai has never been in CPC. El Rufai was PDP member before joining APC.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Goalnaldo(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu should kiss his presidential ambition goodbye if he chooses EL Rufai. He's a renowned bigot and no sensible Christian would vote for him.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by pongwa(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Josh109: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
You guys should suspend ur stress cus u need more strength to carry placards after the election for "#we need IPOB/ lefelendum#"
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Acidosis:

And people from the educationally privileged and, by extension, "woke" states like yours (Anambra) can't win ordinary presidential primary elections, whereas those from the educationally disadvantaged and religiously-primitive regions f00l you to continue to stay "woke and liberal" while they hold on to their primitive electoral habits of voting only people of same faith/region.

I salute your courage and tolerance, sire.

You are obviously not very good at making balanced analysis, perhaps, this may be due to limited exposure.

Even in the states that are supposedly educationally less privileged, there are individuals who are natural geniuses, that could outperform even the very best from the educationally advantageous states.

I will give you an instance, I attended a unity secondary school where you have students from all over the Federation. However, it was a young lad from my school and class and from a state designated as educationally less privileged, that got the best WAEC result in the entire state, for that year. He was a Fulani boy.

Just as they are olodos in states that are educationally privileged, there geniuses in states that are educationally less privileged. So, try and disabuse your mind.

Go to Borno state for instance, and compare the quality of leaders at the LGAs to those of some states in the South. In Borno, you will find professors of outstanding standings as LGA bosses, and who are performing exceedingly.

Unlike education, politics is a game of strategic collaboration and numbers. It is a give and take arrangement. You have got to offer something superior to get support, and of course, there are minimum educational requirements to be met. Educational achievements do not necessarily have to be superfluous, when it comes to politics and leadership.

Experience, strength of character, bridge building capacity, finance and track records of performance play a huge role.

So, please drop your irrational notions of certain 'regions being fools and primitive'. That's nonsense! There are educationally less privileged states all over the South too.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Eddygourdo(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
majamajic:

Bros , u never tire ?
to fight for Nigeria's future ? Why I go tire. Which other country do we have. If you and I have been fighting for her since we became adults. We won't be at the precipice of economic disaster . Many of you don't know that we are in dire straits. You get it wrong one last time and Nigeria will never survive.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by TrackerXL: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I am a Christian n will be voting for Tinubu whether he chose Elrufia or Shettima. Let God come n ask me personally for the blood of any christians killed during their time as he ask for the blood of Muslims killed under a Christian Christian Governor in Igboland oloriburuku bigoted wretched motherfurker

thunder74:
If this is true and any Christian vote for them, whenever any Christian is killed or churches are burnt, God will require their blood from you. Imagine if there was no Esther and Modecia in the palace, the Jews would have been killed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Josh109: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2022
TakeBackNaija:

Blind Bartimius, so Northern Muslims won't Atiku because a fake Muslim from South is contesting?

In your ignorance, Tinubu will get all muslim votes in an election Atiku is contesting too?

Nigeria has equal number of Christians and Muslims, so when all Christians vote for Obi and Muslims divide their own for Atiku and Tinubu, who then wins?

Even educated Muslims who are liberals will definitely prefer two clean men like Obi and Datti that has contributed a lot to education and health than corrupt old criminals that ruined Nigeria in the first place.

The thread below explains it all cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7212164/christian-nigeria-accepts-muslim-muslim-ticket
guy ur surname must be joseph the dreamer grin
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Pat081: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
am telling u,upon all will have Christian osinbajo as vp,see how Christian pastors and priest have been kidnapp recently and d owo church mascara and d burning of Deborah still no one have been arrested than having Muslim Muslim president and VP that one be worst of all, churches and Christians be attack totally,even athiet that attack us always will not save also and traditionals,abi They say Yoruba look at tribe first before religion,that how dey will used d same tactics to implement sharia law in southwest,and dey will tell u,it does not matter.
Yes that is what Yoruba always say omo was ni (is our child ) let vote for him but I think they too will b wise now that is going to b Muslim Muslim
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Josh109: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2022
TrackerXL:
I am a Christian n will be voting for Tinubu whether he chose Elrufia or Shettima. Let God come n ask me personally for the blood of any christians killed during their time as he ask for the blood of Muslims killed under a Christian Christian Governor in Igboland oloriburuku bigoted wretched motherfurker

Guy calm down laslas there brain go reset back to ipod/lefelendum grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.