Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? (1272 Views)

All Peter Obi Lawyers Are Same Nnamdi Kanu Lawyers / Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training / A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by essentialone(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Why are ALL Peter Obi's supporters very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive?

This was how the noble ENDSARS movement was collapsed. Manner of approach should be both pushy and diplomatic. Some you push to convince, others you pull to convince.

If you do not yet believe that it was the manner of approach that collapsed the noble ENDSARS movement, then you are on a long journey to nowhere.

For the records, I am passionately OBIDIENT and YUS-FUL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Quest7777: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by immortalcrown(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Tell me the peaceful messages the supporters of Tinubu and Atiku preach. You are pained because Obi's supporters say the bitter truth about BAT and Atiku. You are pained that Obi does not have a serious fault you can use to campaign against him. No supporter of Obi has made a statement that triggers signing of a petition. Reno has done it. As a matter of fact, no candidate's supporters can be as insulting as Bubu's supporters that even conducted a burial for Jonathan, and you did not condemn those supporters.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by SlurUsername1: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Obi inherited the IPOB structure from the incacerated Supreme leader of ipob NnamdI kanu.. Look at the mode of operation between the outlawed Ipob terrorists and Peter obi supporters, very Similar

Who were the people insulting, abusing, and threatening other Nigerians before Peter Obi? Think! You know. Are you still seeing them? No. There is a reason why. They just changed their name from what you once knew, to Obidients. They changed name, but not behaviour

Look at their strategy. Propaganda, insults, abuses and threats. They have always had a well oiled social media propaganda unit. They are organised cyber bullies. They criticise others, but don’t want to be criticised. They are worse than Buhari and his Buharists
This is who they are! This is what they wish for Nigeria. They are violent. They are part of an organisation supporting violence. They brought their violent behaviour to Peter Obi and became his Obidients.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

Very Usêlèss thread.

It's always Obi followers, but you're blind of what Tinubu and Atiku supporters are doing online, it's only abused and insult of Obi supporters that you people do see.

So Peter Obi followers should clap endlessly for you people anytime he's been dragged with uselèss and baseless propaganda

I can see how Tinubu supporters are so tolerant and not aggressive reason they named Peter Obi, him tu lie, Pandora hoebi , Biafuro president, twitter president, online republic president, Obituary etc. All these names is coming from very tolerant people

God punish any idiot that says Peter Obi supporters are abusive, you'll tell me if Tinubu supporters are better

And stop lying, you're not Obidient, it's not your type we want.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by ajekpaks(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
I've been a bit worried about the narrative of Peter Obi's Supporters being toxic until yesterday... When our Incoming President pulled another trick from his hat in the form of the new VP

At the unveiling, The Incoming President, stressed that we will no longer be scared by words and rhetorics...

We are the #SoroSoke generation, how else do we send our message across to the knuckleheads that have kept us were we are...

The worst is that they're not even pretending to be playing us, they're shoving it in our faces and letting us know we can't do Jackshi...

KoroKoro bandits go cat walk down Abuja, with weapons and RPGs enter Prison facility,
KoroKoro snake dey steal millions from office... KoroKoro ASUU dey strike...
KoroKoro Oloibiri the town where The first bulk oil well was discovered in Nigeria is like a ghost town...
KoroKoro Covid-19 relief sent to the country for free oh, them no buy am, them still no share am, we protest peacefully, they respond vawulencely... Economy f9, standard of living for the average Nigerian f9, Security, z100... which one we wan talk, which one we wan ignore? And you're saying Obi supporters are insultive?

We're currently fighting for our lives, if you haven't gotten the memo yet.

Focus on the goal, ignore the distractions...

And may your chi guild your steps

2 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Why are Nigerians dying and life too hard? Why are the prices of foods, fuel on the rise? Why is Nigeria a laughing stock?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by KevMitnick: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2022
I remember APC BMCs, Tinubu Media Urchins. Those guys are vile. Its just unfortunate for them that they are unable to match the anger and the fire of these angry youths supporting PO. If not, they would have done PO what they did GEJ in 2015. BMCs and Tinubu Urchins are Stupid, they are slaves to the system that has ruined this country, they are very hungry hence they do what they do for their stomachs. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Delphi(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2022
The truth is that I don't get it when people say PO's supporters are offensive. That is a lie. Usually, people are passionate about a course they believe in genuinely. Individuals lamenting this issue about Peter Obi's supporters are trying hard to apply emotional blackmail in order to wane the numerical strength of the man's support base. They actually want to see if the supporters will chicken out being that they are called a bad name. These are all political whims and caprices. Peter Obi has got a very strong support base that is unprecedented and "the establishment" becomes very ruffled and uneasy. They know that direct attack on PO will be very noticeable and backlashed, hence they resort to blackmail and reverse psychology to surreptitiously achieve their ill whims!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

This was how the noble ENDSARS movement was collapsed. Manner of approach should be both pushy and diplomatic. Some you push to convince, others you pull to convince.

If you do not yet believe that it was the manner of approach that collapsed the noble ENDSARS movement, then you are on a long journey to nowhere.

you sir aren't obidient. Stop the pretence.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Very Usêlèss thread.

It's always Obi followers, but you're blind of what Tinubu and Atiku supporters are doing online, it's only abused and insult of Obi supporters that you people do see.

So Peter Obi followers should clap endlessly for you people anytime he's been dragged with uselèss and baseless propaganda

I can see how Tinubu supporters are so tolerant and not aggressive reason the named Peter Obi, him tu lie, Pandora hoebi , Biafuro president, twitter president, online republic president, all these names is coming from very tolerant people.

God punish any idiot that says Peter Obi supporters are abusive, you'll tell me if Tinubu supporters are better
don't mind him. He is an agbado boy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by ljoh: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Why are Nigerians dying and life too hard? Why are the prices of foods, fuel on the rise? Why is Nigeria a laughing stock?

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Delphi:
The truth is that I don't get it when people say PO's supporters are offensive. That is a lie. Usually, people are passionate about a course they believe in genuinely. Individuals lamenting this issue about Peter Obi's supporters are trying hard to apply emotional blackmail in order to wane the numerical strength of the man's support base. They actually want to see if the supporters will chicken out being that they are called a bad name. These are all political whims and caprices. Peter Obi has got a very strong support base that is unprecedented and "the establishment" becomes very ruffled and uneasy. They know that direct attack on PO will be very noticeable and backlashed, hence they resort to blackmail and reverse psychology to surreptitiously achieve their ill whims!

Passionate eh? Yesterday I got some abuse from PO supporters on this site who got angry because I said i was not voting for their candidate. Some even called me a Tinubu supporter, even though I am also not voting for Tinubu either.

And the TInubuites too turn me off. Anyone who does not back their candidate is an IPOB member apparently.

Funnily enough, the Atiku people are just staying in their lane and not throwing abuse...maybe because they are the minority on this site.
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by krokronyash(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2022
It's because our nyash is tired of sitting at home and we are hungry for good governance

undecided
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Ok. I v to agree that BMC crew of 2014/2015 era are fuckin g bullies. PO's online rants are learners beside them. So it's like a pay backs time.
In spirit of equity, I refuse to calm for a truce.
But if PO no win this next election, the Shane ll be 1st class.
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by BUSINESSMAN2: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

most of the people insulting people are not obidient. The are people planted by other aspirant to cause disunity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by JASONjnr(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
most of the people insulting people are not obidient. The are people planted by other aspirant to cause disunity

I can't be Obidient and you insult me and expects me to over look it ...

I've confronted a Tinubu's supporter and the dubde was using fowl words and I kept mute... he continued and I gave him one word out of the ones he threw at me and he couldn't take it and began to accuse me of insulting me...

A friend who stood by asked me to let the idiot to swerve away that he wasn't liking the way he talked to me... and that he couldn't stand the same insult he threw at me....
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Iykopee(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Obi inherited the IPOB structure from the incacerated Supreme leader of ipob NnamdI kanu.. Look at the mode of operation between the outlawed Ipob terrorists and Peter obi supporters, very Similar

Who were the people insulting, abusing, and threatening other Nigerians before Peter Obi? Think! You know. Are you still seeing them? No. There is a reason why. They just changed their name from what you once knew, to Obidients. They changed name, but not behaviour

Look at their strategy. Propaganda, insults, abuses and threats. They have always had a well oiled social media propaganda unit. They are organised cyber bullies. They criticise others, but don’t want to be criticised. They are worse than Buhari and his Buharists
This is who they are! This is what they wish for Nigeria. They are violent. They are part of an organisation supporting violence. They brought their violent behaviour to Peter Obi and became his Obidients.

Seems u are suffering from cerebral palsy and chronic forgetfulness. This is how it started.

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Parachoko: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2022
They will be humble soon at the presidential election next year.

They will abuse the people of Osun for voting APC next week.

Obi supporters are mostly IPOB members and Tinubu haters

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Guys, forget the people here that raise tribal sentiments on Peter Obi matter. Go and see his speeches on YouTube and I can bet you will see more Yoruba and Hausa people dropping supportive comments than Igbo people. This shows one thing and one thing only. The people that raise tribal sentiments here are paid urchins and possibly, they are not more than five running hundreds of monikers starting from the oga patapata of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by specialmati(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

grin grin grin grin so now Peter Obi supporters are the problem nigeria is facing. Seems like you are demon possessed too. You leave the problem that the country is facing and attacking the only group of people tired of what the country has turn into. Are you ok

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by BigRocky: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

At your age,you are still this foolish!
At this stage,you still think obi is an Igbo project!

At this point,you will forever remain stupid as you have intentionally shut the door of knowledge against your self

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by BigRocky: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Passionate eh? Yesterday I got some abuse from PO supporters on this site who got angry because I said i was not voting for their candidate. Some even called me a Tinubu supporter, even though I am also not voting for Tinubu either.

And the TInubuites too turn me off. Anyone who does not back their candidate is an IPOB member apparently.

Funnily enough, the Atiku people are just staying in their lane and not throwing abuse...maybe because they are the minority on this site.

The Atiku supporters have nothing to say.
What are they going to use in campaigning?
Their principal is as good as useless.

PDP is now the third force,they should hide their face in shame.
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by SlurUsername1: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
BigRocky:

At your age,you are still this foolish!
At this stage,you still obi is an Igbo project!

At this point,you will forever remain stupid as you have intentionally shut the door of knowledge against your self

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J
Rulet 2 broken
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Jlow2: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Which means have the citizens not exhausted in making things work out in nigeria, but it gets worse
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Optma88: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
That is to tell you his supports are Ipob members, those three characters you mentioned above are the characters of Ipob and the people from the east, am very sure you still remember how their commander-in-chief use to insults and abuse other tribes aggressively on their biafra radio. He asked his member to boycott Yoruba churches and just of recent, his members warned Pastor Kimuyi never to step his feet on their region for the crusade he planned to do there. The man of God had no options than to cancelled the crusade.
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Christistruth00: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
cool

If Peter Obi mistakenly becomes President

any opposition or dissenting Voices will have their heads blown off by Unknown Gunmen

They cannot Tolerate even ordinary verbal disagreement

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by Obidient4life3: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

If we play Civil, Urchins will use lies and propaganda destroy Obi. We will not let that happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by BigRocky: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J
Rulet 2 broken

Lol grin

Just shut up and sit your sorry ass down grin
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by essentialone(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Are you saying that previous IPOB are now IPOBIdients?
Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by cybersoldiers: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

Because you supporters of this disastrous failures called APC, TINUBU AGBADO, BUHARI are worse than imps.

They did worst to GEJ AND YOU WERE PART OF IT.

Its only karma chasing Tinubu and all evil people who are destroying Nigeria.

The masses will even beat you up very soon in your villages when you talk nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Delphi:
You got the point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idara Gold The Biafran Akwaibomite Was Brought To Court Today / Peter Obi Is Coming To Benin City This Friday! My Experience / Peter Obi Must Win This Election. Babachir Lawal To North East Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.