Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) (1346 Views)

Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Inauguration Of LGA and Ward Excos in Ikwerre Local Government Was A Huge Success;

The Rivers State Labour Party Chairman, Hon. Dienye Pepple And Amb. Gloria Uchechi Abalanne, the State Labour Party Women Leader was at the Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos of Ikwerre Local Government.

They were welcomed by the Ikwerre Local Government Labour Party Chairman, Hon. Prince, Party Elders, Party Faithful, Elders from Elele Community,Youths from Different communities in Ikwerre LGA, Other groups for Peter Obi 2023, members of Labour Party and the good people of Ikwerre Local Government at large.

Over 3000 people came out for today's Inauguration.
I pity those that are saying Peter Obi/ Labour Party has no Structure

Indeed This movement is taking another angle

Labour Party has come to stay in Ikwerre Local Government and Rivers State.

Make sure you get your PVC ����

Ozioma Eronini
Director Of Media and Publicity, Labour Party Rivers State.
Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alabi said labour won't get one vote.i don't play bet but alabi should place obi to get million vote at 2'20 odd believe me he nairabet will go bankrupt

7 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good. We move. Nigeria must work again.
Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Inauguration of ward One (1) Excos Of Labour Party Oyigbo LGA Chapter yesterday Saturday 2nd July 2022. By the Labour Party LGA Chairman Hon. Levitee Yekuma, it was a massive meeting.

Labour Party Is taking over Rivers State and Nigeria at Large.

FORWARD EVER..... BACKWARD NEVER....

Get your PVC and Vote Peter Obi/Labour Party

4 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oyigbo LGA ward 10 and unit inauguration and sensitization by The Labour Party Chairman of Oyigbo Hon. Kingsley Okechukwu Onyekwere.

It was a wonderful event as many men and women came out to join the labour Party and Peter Obi 2023 movement.

Labour Party is indeed taking over Oyibo Local Government.

4 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by onez: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
More of this

2 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Labour is spreading in Rivers State

6 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
2023 will shock many.

8 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by franchasofficia: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Youthful structures not ancestral structures built with stolen bullion vans cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Cypress042: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have been saying this and i would keep saying it, before 2023 presidential election Urchins will run kitikiti and leave Nigeria for us.

So shall it be cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Una go see structure run
Labour are mobilising across the LGAs in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by NoQualmz: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmm first it was Edo
Now it’s Ph

Na to go start ward politics for badagry and then Amawbia

5 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hmm first it was Edo
Now it’s Ph
To Andoni Rivers State

5 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by OkoroBufo: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Have fun my niggarz. This is what i once suggested to Northerners. Dear Northerners, locate every Labour party offices in the North, eat, drink, and collect everything they give you. If they don't give you, ask for it. This is your opportunity to chop Okoro money. When they lose the election next year, they'd resume their insults and start calling you Almajiri all over again. Go n chop your awoof now!

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Cypress042: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hmm first it was Edo
Now it’s Ph

Na to go start ward politics for badagry and then Amawbia
Calm down man, Obidient Movement would get to every state in Nigeria na God dey do am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Oilwell(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
I love this. Mass Mobilization.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by XerXers: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yorubas don't understand SE and South south politics that is why their governors are gallivanting around Wike at the government house. Bring good candidate, let your candidate tell the masses what he has to offer, that's the only way to get votes.

5 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by 2elliot: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114577110:
Inauguration of ward One (1) Excos Of Labour Party Oyigbo LGA Chapter yesterday Saturday 2nd July 2022. By the Labour Party LGA Chairman Hon. Levitee Yekuma, it was a massive meeting.

Labour Party Is taking over Rivers State and Nigeria at Large.

FORWARD EVER..... BACKWARD NEVER....

Get your PVC and Vote Peter Obi/Labour Party
I want to carry out a sensitization exercise in my place in Bayelsa state as well. I have already spoken with the northern community in my place and they are willing to host me. I am contesting for the post of youths president, and thus look forward to using my office to speak to my youths if I am elected on the need to choose the right candidate.

7 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Have fun my niggarz. This is what i once suggested to Northerners. Dear Northerners, locate every Labour party offices in the North, eat, drink, and collect everything they give you. If they don't give you, ask for it. This is your opportunity to chop Okoro money. When they lose the election next year, they'd resume their insults and start calling you Almajiri all over again. Go n chop your awoof now!

-Okoro bufo
Your pain never start

Opening of Labor Party Officer at Shemdan local government Plateau State by the State Labour party Excos.

11 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by OkoroBufo: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114577931:

Your pain never start

Opening of Labor Party Officer at Shemdan local government Plateau State by the State Labour party Excos.
Northerners no dey do siddon look politics o,
they need money, foods, drinks, clothes, scholarships, chapels & mosques.
Not only Tinubu and Wike can donate money to the Northerners. Northerners must also chop Okoro money. When Tinubu & Wike was donating, you called them slaves of caliphate, Okoro too must join in the slavery. Election na ya mate?.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by NoQualmz: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
I want to carry out a sensitization exercise in my place in Bayelsan state as well. I have already spoken with the northern community in place and they are willing to host me. I am contesting for the post of youths president, and thus look forward to using my office to speak to my youths if I am elected on the need for choosing the right candidate.

Youth president of which community
Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Not only Tinubu and Wike can donate money to the Northerners. Northerners must also chop Okoro money. When Tinubu & Wike was donating, you called them slaves of caliphate, Okoro too must join in the slavery. Election na ya mate?.

-Okoro bufo
Dumbo this Obi's organic love, not financial inducement when APC or PDP mobilise

4 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by 2elliot: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Youth president of which community
Obunagha community in Gbarain clan, Bayelsa state.

2 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by DataMiner(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
How do I become a part of this please I reside in Omoku-Rivers

3 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Wetin concern Wike and Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by NoQualmz: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
Obunagha community in Gbarain clan, Bayelsa state.

Carry go

1 Like

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by BaloFoundation: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
Alabi said labour won't get one vote.i don't play bet but alabi should place obi to get million vote at 2'20 odd believe me he nairabet will go bankrupt

His nairabet has already gone bankrupt.

3 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
I hope some of the people in this gathering also advised ikwerre landlords to stop building and renting out cubicle houses...
Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by 2elliot: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Carry go
Thank you boss. A working country benefits me and everyone else. My community is an oil and gas producing one but poor leadership has become a bane to our growth. Things just have to change.

4 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by Vistra40: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

Bigot!!! Don’t worry by this time next year you and your likes will be flushed down the toilet where you belong

5 Likes

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by NoQualmz: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
Thank you boss. A working country benefits me and everyone else. My community is an oil and gas producing one but poor leadership has become a bane to our growth. Things just have to change.

Good one there!

1 Like

Re: The Inauguration Of LGA And Ward Excos In Ikwerre LG Was Successful(photos) by NoQualmz: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:
I hope some of the people in this gathering also advised ikwerre landlords to stop building and renting out cubicle houses...

In a LP ward gathering? grin

Hahahaha No make me laugh and roll

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Asks Sharia Council To Mobilise For Politics / I Am Sad Osinbajo Is Not Contesting For President / Nnamdi Kanu Won't Be Released~~fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.