Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

"If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" (2106 Views)

Muslims Will Not Accept Christian-christian Ticket – NNPP Chieftain / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
There are over 30million Christians in the North, you mean no single person is worthy and qualified to be Vice President?

Forget about party now and think with your head, if no Muslim would ever support Christian Christian ticket, do you think the Muslims are fools and docile standing against that?

If you're a Christian and in APC supporting this evil combination because of your personal interest and selfishness, I hope you don't cry when the results starts trooping in.

your presidential candidate tells you he will treat all Nigerians fairly and the same person thought no single Christian person is qualified to be his running mate, and you as a Christian think you're smart by supporting that idea?

You may think you're smart by half, but be warned.

If they're lying to you, don't lie to yourself, always apply common sense in every thing.

Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by immortalcrown(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Let us learn to remove religion from politics. Otherwise, religious crisis will continue to rise. Misguided people are concerned about only Christians and Muslims. What about those who are neither Christians nor Muslims? There are Christians that can steal and kill. There are Muslims that can steal and kill. So, why do some people base their politics on the two religions?

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Even if BAT is a Christian or chooses a Christian as a running mate, I will not vote for him. Even if Obi is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim as a running mate, I will vote for him as long as he has the reputation he has now.

4 Likes

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Truthisunique2: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
We have settled this matter already

They say they don't expect Christians vote, so be it

But we are waiting to see how tinubu that couldn't offer himself for office since but choosed atiku would now fair against the atiku who is a more superior Muslim to him in the north

We are waiting for how tinubu would explain having a pastor as wife as a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by jkpbestseries: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria second problem is Religion.... Only God can save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Goke7: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
You guys should chill, you already have presidential candidates with their VPs from the other religion, why not focus on them winning and stop whining about the opposition.

You are playing into the hands of your opponent with this kind of whining

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Golan007: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Would you have voted him if he had chosen an Arch. Bishop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
I'm a christian and i will vote for Tinubu even if he picks traditionalist as running mate, anybody who wan die because of that should greet baba God for me

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
I'm a christian and i will vote for Tinubu even if he picks traditionalist as running mate, anybody who wan die because of that should greet baba God for me
na lie kunle
you be Yoruba Muslim wey dey disguise.

they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

6 Likes

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Mfetenang: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Go to court or stop complaining about the affairs of a political party that you are not a member of.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by paramakina202: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Let us learn to remove religion from politics. Otherwise, religious crisis will continue to rise. You are concerned about Christians. What about those who are neither Christians nor Muslims? There are Christians that can steal and kill. There are Muslims that can steal and kill. So, why do you base your politics on the two religions?

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Will muslim North that refused to accept Tinubu as a true muslim worthy to represent them will never accept a christian-christian ticket even we christians will not try it cos we know its aint fair in a multi ethnic and multi religious country like Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Let us learn to remove religion from politics. Otherwise, religious crisis will continue to rise. You are concerned about Christians. What about those who are neither Christians nor Muslims? There are Christians that can steal and kill. There are Muslims that can steal and kill. So, why do you base your politics on the two religions?

@Why didn't Tinubi remove religion when choosing a vice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Golan007:
Would you have voted him if he had chosen an Arch. Bishop?
Not even if he chose the pope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by immortalcrown(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:
@Why didn't Tinubi remove religion when choosing a vice?
I do not understand why you quote me here. Did I exempt Tinubu in my advice? My advice goes to every individual who uses religious sentiment to play politics.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not understand why you quote me here. Did I exempt Tinubu in my advice? My advice goes to every individual who bases politics on religion.
My point is, that religion is always part of politics, even in the US, Envengelicals vote republican, and Muslims vote democrates. You cant take religion away from politics. 20% of Americans refused to vote for Mit Romney because he was Mormon. That's just the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by immortalcrown(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:
My point is, that religion is always part of politics, even in the US, Envengelicals vote republican, and Muslims vote democrates. You cant take religion away from politics. 20% of Americans refused to vote for Mit Romney because he was Mormon. That's just the way it is.
This your response would have been appropriate if I said no other country experiences religious sentiment in politics. My point is that using religious sentiment to make political decision is wrong because politics is about a government that will be in charge of many religions. I am not saying it happens only in Nigeria.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by PoliciaNLand: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
angry
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

2 Likes

it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ThatFairGuy1: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Always trying to instigate Yorubas against Yorubas, unfortunately for you, Yorubas are not emotional.

No matter you and your People's gimmick, that won't make them vote Pandora criminal. tongue

Thesame Yorubas who your people are preaching against not to worship in their churches. Hypocritical element
BaddestQueen:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

the facts are there.

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Always trying to instigate Yorubas against Yorubas, unfortunately for you, Yorubas are not emotional.

No matter you and your People's gimmick, that won't make them vote Pandora criminal. tongue

Thesame Yorubas who your people are preaching against not to worship in their churches. Hypocritical element
truth hurts
Stop deceiving Yoruba Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:

Not even if he chose the pope.
So what's now your headache on who he picked as his Vice? The main focus of a political party is to win election and if he thinks Muslim vice will make him win, all the best to him. It shouldn't be anyone's headache when even if he choose Pope as Vice, you wouldn't have voted him according to you.
It seems you guys are already scared of Muslim/Muslim ticket because if not he shouldn't be an issue at all. The highest is not to vote him and not making issues from it everytime.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by funb01: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sincerely, the best thing we should be clamoring for is restructuring. Let's go back to the regional government. It's as simple as that. Let's each region develop at its own pace.

Recent events regarding next year's elections show how divisive we are as a country. Northerners don't want to support a candidate from another part of the country, and so also are Southerners.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
One reason why we're making issue out of it is to prevent your like from deceiving innocent Nigerians to voting wrongly.

We won't allow you guys mislead innocent Nigerians the way you did in 2015.

Addme:

So what's now your headache on who he picked as his Vice? The main focus of a political party is to win election and if he thinks Muslim vice will make him win, all the best to him. It shouldn't be anyone's headache when even if he choose Pope as Vice, you wouldn't have voted him according to you.
It seems you guys are already scared of Muslim/Muslim ticket because if not he shouldn't be an issue at all. The highest is not to vote him and not making issues from it everytime.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am proud to say I am a Yoruba and Christian, be proud of your religion and ethnicity.

We won't allow your likes to deceive innocent Nigerians into making the same mistake they made in 2015.
I know you're one of their pay agent, but we won't allow you ruined peoples live and future through deceit because of the 30k they're paying you.

YorubaNiBaba:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

I complain to you?
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Moh247: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:

the facts are there.

Rule 1 Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Peacemaker5128: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Pigs and idiots want northern christians to vote for Pandora Peter Obituary yet they don't want Muslim Muslim ticket. they are banking on religion but they don't want Tinubu to use the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2022
ImDStar:
One reason why we're making issue out of it is to prevent your like from deceiving innocent Nigerians to voting wrongly.

We won't allow you guys mislead innocent Nigerians the way you did in 2015.

To prevent my likes as if everybody must follow your likes and vote the way you want. As if nobody has a choice again and you guys must veto your choices on everybody. As if Nigeria constitution does not give room for freedom to associate with any party of their choice. As if your own choice was not in a party that was part of destruction of Nigeria up till few months ago.
You all have your choice and allow people make their choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tesppidd: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2022
ImDStar:
There are over 30million Christians in the North, you mean no single person is worthy and qualified to be Vice President?

Forget about party now and think with your head, if no Muslim would ever support Christian Christian ticket, do you think the Muslims are fools and docile standing against that?

If you're a Christian and in APC supporting this evil combination because of your personal interest and selfishness, I hope you don't cry when the results starts trooping in.

your presidential candidate tells you he will treat all Nigerians fairly and the same person thought no single Christian person is qualified to be his running mate, and you as a Christian think you're smart by supporting that idea?

You may think you're smart by half, but be warned.

If they're lying to you, don't lie to yourself, always apply common sense in every thing.

Shalom.
And while you are at it, asking the APC that question, also ask the PDP this one;

Can Northerners allow another Southerner to take over for another 8 years after 8 years of a Southern presidency?

If you are a Southerner in PDP supporting Atiku to succeed Buhari, then the same woe betides you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by limeta(f): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Yoruba muslims are now saying religion don't matter
Now is Muslim/Muslim ticket religion don't matter
But if it was Christian/ Christian holy jesus same yoruba muslims will tell you religion matters

Muric will be all over the place shouting foul.
Just hijab they went to supreme court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2022
You're a docile Christian and if left to you, Christianity can go extinct for all you care
YorubaNiBaba:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Govt Needs To Invite Obi & Warn Him. / Plane Crashland In Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (pic,video) / French Police Subdue Riots Over Jobs Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.