Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,460 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long (469 Views)

Bobrisky: Yorubas Have A Culture Of Spraying Naira - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by SadiqBabaSani: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
These three ethnic group are the reason why this country have refused to work.

In their quest to outwit one another, they subjugate over 100 million Nigerians who are ethnic minorities to mediocre leadership.

whenever and wherever any of these three guys are in the majority they never allow a minority a breathing space, but when any among the three have his way the other two starts crying foul.

I have lived with all of them and unless you speak their language, you are seen as a lesser human who should only be dominated

I have no pity for any of them in the three groups, they need to understand that Nigeria is not their fathers estate to share where they take turns to lead.

South3rnPresident2023
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by Obidient4life3: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by immortalcrown(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stop being foolish and sentimental. Try to be factual. Igbo people have not done anything against you. Igbo did not kick against Jonathan. Hausas and Yorubas are the ones that kicked against Jonathan. Igbo people did not kick against Yaradua. When it was Atiku and Bubu, Igbo people chose Atiku because he is a bit better than Bubu. Igbo people never choose a candidate based on tribe. Igbo people choose based on reputation. Even this time around before Obi came on board, Igbo people rejected Rochas, Kalu, Amechi and Ngige. Igbo people were contemplating between Atiku and Osinbajo before Obi came.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by SadiqBabaSani: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Stop being foolish and sentimental. Try to be factual. Igbo people have not done anything against you. Igbo did not kick against Jonathan. Hausas and Yorubas are the ones that kicked against Jonathan. Igbos did not kick against Yaradua. When it was Atiku and Bubu, Igbo people chose Atiku because he is a bit better than Bubu. Igbo people never choose a candidate based on tribe. Igbo people choose based on reputation.
why the insult?, cant you make your point without insults, I take strong exceptions to your choice of words
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
why the insult?
Necessary truth is not insult. What you wrote is foolish and sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by SadiqBabaSani: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Necessary truth is not insult. What you wrote is foolish and sentimental.
what is foolish and sentimental is passing the buck, i am sure you wouldn't have called me name had I excused the igbos?
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by Mastakija(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
We too dey confuse ourselves for this con3 grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by immortalcrown(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
what is foolish and sentimental is passing the buck, i am sure you wouldn't have called me name had I excused the igbos?
I am not a tribalist. If what you wrote is true, I would have supported you. But you lied. You claim Igbo intimidates the middle belts. I do not even call middle belts minority tribes but you did it. If you did not lie against Igbo, prove that the things I said about Igbo are not rue.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by Desperado14: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have always did this. These 3 tribes have caused heart ache internationally and at ho.e for the rest of us. They keep fumbling amongst themselves to see who can rule in the most incompetent manner. Naija is fvcked I think e Don finish
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by SadiqBabaSani: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am not a tribalist. If what you wrote is true, I would have supported you. But you lied. You claim Igbo intimidates the middle belts. I do not even call middle belts minority tribes but you did it. If you did not lie against Igbo, prove that the things I said about Igbo are not rue.
In so far you are igbo your perspective is bound to be biased, you are gladly excused
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
In so far you are igbo your perspective is bound to be biased, you are gladly excused
Point out the bias in my comment or remain the biased one. If you are unable to point out the bias, it will prove that you are foolish and sentimental.
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by 2elliot: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
On a lighter note, those three tribes did the most to free us from colonialism, thus giving them some sort of right. Lol. But well, in my own opinion, minorities are the biggest problem of this country. If they will stop asslicking any of those three majority tribes and instead stand their grounds, then things may go well for them. As it stands, the fear of not being able to survive on their own has made most minority tribes complacent in the decadence of the country. They support any major tribe that calls the shots.
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by Iykoto86(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
why the insult?, cant you make your point without insults, I take strong exceptions to your choice of words
you exposed yourself to such insult.
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by SadiqBabaSani: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Iykoto86:
you exposed yourself to such insult.
I have been on nairaland for 12 years, I am not moved by it. You are Three tribes have dragged Nigeria down for too long
Re: Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long by babasolution: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Have I not been writing about this?

These three tribes are Bleep ups.

They are messed up tribes.

They can't just get anything right
They keep fumbling and wombling

What a failure of tribes

They are no good

They are big for NOTHING

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Stired A Bee Hive Again / OSUN Goddess Has Rejected APC And His Evill Leader / Photos: Cheering Crowd Of Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.