Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo (20438 Views)

I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary) / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Sunday2021: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2022
HilcomTech:
This one is just seeking attention upandan.

This one wants to make name by tagging Tinubu's name at all cost but he doesn't know that he is only digging his own political grave as people will not take him serious in the future.

He is still very young and I expect him to learn the ropes and study the more experienced politicians and learn from them and not follow this silly route he's following.

The elections has been won and lost and this nobody is still yapping upandan.

Osinbajo is not fit to be Nigerian president as he is too much of an extremist and to anti-Islamic.

A president must understand that the country is multi cultural and be willing to accept people of other backgrounds and culture.
are you normal at all? Osinbajo anti-Islamic? What of the the drug Lord that want a Muslim Muslims tickets since 2014.
Tinubu wanted buhari to go with a Muslim Muslims ticket but buhari said no, now tinubu have the ticket and all he could think about is a Muslim Muslims ticket.
Apc made a great mistake and this will caused them a lot of pain. I rather die than voting for a Muslim Muslims ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Sunday2021: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

Gbam

The guy is just seeking attention.

He was a nobody before the election. His stepping down for Osinbajo didn't even affect the results in anyway.
atleat the guy is speaking his mind, people like you don't have any right to speak until tinubu say so.
Apc would have already gotten their vp candidate if they had given their ticket to Osinbajo. Now Tinubu is confused.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Zeemam: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2022
You're a good person. God bless you
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Beedude(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Minjim:

Do you even know politics or government at all?

How can a Nigerian president be a figure head?

Even Gej, immediately he became president, he automatically became the leader of his party.

Once Osinbajo becomes President he'll be above everyone in his party. [/b]No one tells a president what to do[b]. You can only advice
Lies. Cabals are in every government. They are people that are more powerful than the president himself. A president can have his way with them with diplomacy but trying to engage them will spell doom for him
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Viscuz: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Minjim:

Do you even know politics or government at all?

How can a Nigerian president be a figure head?

Even Gej, immediately he became president, he automatically became the leader of his party.

Once Osinbajo becomes President he'll be above everyone in his party. No one tells a president what to do. You can only advice

Continue sleeping in Dream land . Wake up this is Africa and a third world country where anything goes
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by ogundeleai(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
But you regret Tinubu did not reach out to you after the election... - Iranu
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Olamicwoto: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Crocodile cry, I think he don red for u
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by obinna227: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
If not for sentiment, how would a PhD holder support incompetence in today's world?If not for sentiment, how would a PhD holder support incompetence in today's world?...
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by honour7: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
[/quote]

I am glad Osibanjo fought like a man and lost, if in the future he contests we will know he is contesting as a man and not as a boy to anybody. In his loss he became the real winner.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by daygee12: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
owiko:
Now that Osinbajo is no longer in the race, be OBIdient and Yusful by supporting Labour Party
No criminal records except for the 250m.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Emeka71(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
TheRareGem1:
You stood behind the truth and yi were courageous
Some people deceiving themselves.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Emir01: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
God bless Yemi Osinbajo
God bless real Yorubas (Yoruba Christians and traditionalists)

no Yoruba Christian will vote for Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Too much jokes. Even your pastors will openly campaign, pray and endorse him. Save this comment.
Politics is a game of number, picking Christian in d north will be a political suicide for Tinubu. They have put things in a scientific test b4 making dat decision. 2015 is 100% polarised by religion sentiments. Not all Nigerians are Muslims or Christians. Nothing special about Muslim muslim, during military era we had Christian Christian and nothing special about that. Most of the decisions are made in the national assemblies not Executive branch. Christian will be Senate president. If you're not satisfied then Vote for your Christian candidate or flown a Christian party. Tinubu is everly trusted.His religion is humanity.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by owiko(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
daygee12:

No criminal records except for the 250m.
Who's your candidate? He just might amaze us by not having a single criminal record/history to his name. Not everyone has immediate japa plans, Nigeria must be in good hands to get working, come next year..
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Why did Dr Ekwueme ( of the beloved memory),qued up behind Shehu Shagari that brought Nigerian-economies to comatose- when Dikko and his gang were looting everything,the same for Jonathan regime- Allison Madueke- now a foreigner!
Was the Dr Ekwueme a novice ? No!
But for people like you that talks through anus and you seat in the corner of your room or shop without grasp of knowledge of economics or Politics! Please,go back to School to learn why some things are done ! Prof.Osinbajo and Dr Ekwueme were learned gentlemen!
Nonsense talks!
The last 8yrs has shown you how things are done.

Incompetent supporters everywhere.
Teenagers.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by highyo: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oshinbajo would have been the best option for Nigeria if he was allowed to be the flag bearer of the APC.
But the greediness and love for money among the delegate wil not allow them to care about their tomorrow.
I've never in my life watch the primary of any party, but I stayed awake that night hoping the ice cream and pop corn seller will win the primary

But Agbado and cassava knows the game better

I believe Osinbajo that turned Nigeria around within the 3Month of leading the country while the Bandit leader was on his dying bed at London
Will do even better than Obasanjo if allowed for 8years

In fact there was a time Nigeria were praying for the cowboy to die over there and never come back because of Osinbajo performance in his absent.

That was another reason why they silent him because the people have already desire him above the cow boy that refuse to die in London.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Minjim: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Beedude:

Lies. Cabals are in every government. They are people that are more powerful than the president himself. A president can have his way with them with diplomacy but trying to engage them will spell doom for him

Not in this presents government. Buhari calls all the shots unquestionably
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Beedude(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Minjim:

Not in this presents government. Buhari calls all the shots unquestionably
All those Mamman Daura and late Abba Kyari are jokers to u abi ?
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
You stood for the truth

Posterity will be kind to you.
Re: Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Oladelesp: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Osinbajo should be the best but unfortunately the delegates collected money and didn't send us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja / Judge Rejects Defence Lawyer’s Request To Withdraw After Metuh’s Fall / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.