Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) (2304 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Latestreport1: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola Convoy stoned in yesterday in Osun state (Video)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lZjeceRPgQ

Osun State Gov Convoy stoned yesterday in The state.. Sign of a failed government.. We are going to liberate our people!! Next week in Osun will be loud!!
APC government nah failure - Says Isaac Fayose

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfymoC4Ds0R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Tonypen247(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2022
They should have stone Tinubu to death instead of this innocent man tongue

I mean what has he done wrong to be stoned by the same people he is governing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Moh247: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Old news

End SARS miscreants invaded Osun that year
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by KingofTheStreet: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
no joy grin 2023 i go hold my pvc but in UK grin if naija like make e dabaru
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Nice one
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by lordlugards: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has been introducing failures since time immemorial, only his fans don't noticed it.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2022
No peace for the wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
No peace for the wicked grin

Now i know why all Nigeria politicians like to
Equipped themselves with sophisticated security men around them to avoid story that touches cheesy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Penguin2: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
no joy grin 2023 i go hold my pvc but in UK grin if naija like make e dabaru

I sha hope you took your father, mother, siblings, cousins, friends and other relatives to the UK with you.

Because if not ….

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Now i know why all Nigeria politicians like to
Equipped themselves with sophisticated security men around them to avoid story that touches cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Yes naw, All of them would have been killed because they all trash!

Go to UK and see how politicians uses Bicycle and normal public transport to work without any serious guard or something because they know they're doing their work effectively and no HUNGRY person would want to kidnap them for money because they created high paying jobs in their country for their citizens

Unlike here, Hunger and greed is the main thing that's making people commit crime, for instance you don't see food to eat Everyday and your only option is to sell weed and rob people, won't you do it ? You will!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Go to UK and see how politicians uses Bicycle and normal public transport to work without any serious guard or something because they know they're doing their work effectively and no HUNGRY person would want to kidnap them for money because they created high paying jobs in their country for their citizens

Unlike here, Hunger and greed is the main thing that's making people commit crime, for instance you don't see food to eat Everyday and your only option is to sell weed and rob people, won't you do it ? You will!

I am in Germany.

Ever since I enter Europe, i have never hear siren whatsoever.

One time I entered one super market to buy something, the person behind me was a well known representative of a particular street in his community.

If it wasn't for the people hailing him, i wouldn't have known him.

Our politicians really need to do something or something do them undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I am in Germany.

Ever since I enter Europe, i have never hear siren whatsoever.

One time I entered one super market to buy something, the person behind me was a well known representative of a particular street in his community.

If it wasn't for the people hailing him, i wouldn't have known him.

Our politicians really need to do something or something do them undecided tongue

You see ?
That's how it's supposed to be over here

Meanwhile, I'm planning on going for a football trials in Europe, you've got any link over there in Germany ?

I'm not saying I need help for anything, just any club that's willing to sign a good Nigerian, I've saved so much for this

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You see ?
That's how it's supposed to be over here

Meanwhile, I'm planning on going for a football trials in Europe, you've got any link over there in Germany ?

I'm not saying I need help for anything, just any club that's willing to sign a good Nigerian, I've saved so much for this
you can pass me your info

I talked to my friends.

One must know a club that is in need of a player.
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you can pass me your info

I talked to my friends.

One must know a club that is in need of a player.

Okay, Where would you prefer I send the details ?

And is it Football Info ? or my my Info as a Nigerian ?
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Okay, Where would you prefer I send the details ?

And is it Football Info ? or my my Info as a Nigerian ?

Let begins with your WhatsApp contact
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Okay, I'll mail you my number right away
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Mailed you
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by press9jatv: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Oyetola ti lule ni ipinle Osun .

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Stale news
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Addme: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
Oyetola ti lule ni ipinle Osun .
You are into blogging and supporter of Adeleke but that doesn't mean you shouldn't call a spade a spade.
This is the #Endsars protest which the op claimed it happened yesterday. Anyway 16th is less than a week from now and all will be settled.
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Finally, my people are discovering the value of stones.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by press9jatv: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

You are into blogging and supporter of Adeleke but that doesn't mean you shouldn't call a spade a spade.
This is the #Endsars protest which the op claimed it happened yesterday. Anyway 16th is less than a week from now and all will be settled.
it’s 6 days to the election and we are fully ready for the poll. Imole everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by abobote: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Where does this Isaac even Fayose stand ?
Yesterday he is criticising PDP, today APC

Anyway, they shouldn't just stone him, but vote him out as well
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by abobote: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Even here, in neighbouring Africa country, siren is only use by ambulances during emergency
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by cocolacec(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They should have stone Tinubu to death instead of this innocent man tongue

I mean what has he done wrong to be stoned by the same people he is governing

Obi will be stoned to death whenever he visits the North.Anuofia.
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
cocolacec:

Obi will be stoned to death whenever he visits the North.Anuofia.

You de glaze tongue
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by KingofTheStreet: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:

I sha hope you took your father, mother, siblings, cousins, friends and other relatives to the UK with you.

Because if not ….
them dey receive money on a steady to take face anything. the prayer na even if fuel na 1000per liter , make i get the money to buy am
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Penguin2: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
them dey receive money on a steady to take face anything. the prayer na even if fuel na 1000per liter , make i get the money to buy am

And when the assailants start coming hope your money will protect them too?
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by KingofTheStreet: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Penguin2:

And when the assailants start coming hope your money will protect them too?
How much for 10 armed officers? let me know
Re: Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) by Penguin2: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
How much for 10 armed officers? let me know

Your family and friends are only 10 in numbers?

And are you telling me that what matters to you is the protection of your family; that others can burn?

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Three Important Questions Bishops Asked Tinubu / Picture Of C.M.S Lagos, Western Nigeria In 1993 / Breaking: Tinubu Minister Of Defence And Chief Security Advisor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.