Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45443 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Tomilola360:

What christian votes do you speak of?
Which christians?

Don't worry na only Muslims vote buhari.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sangresan(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

Na only you be Christian for Nigeria? Mumu
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Justbright(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:
Tinubu is in for a big loss.

Choose a muslim and loose 50% of the Nigerian population
choose christian and loose the muslim north who dont see you as a true muslim.

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..
Sdon therr make pata dey wear u......ubthink say politician are dumb abi? Politician dnt think d way common man thinks..a political party wl do anythjng that will brighton his chances at d polls...u expect tinubu to pick a northern xtian like dogara that cant even deliver his constituency let alone his state, or a lalon or boss mustapha?...northerner wnt support a northern xtian vp....and even if tinubu pick a xtian, southern xtian wey no go vote him no go still vote him...so its beta for him to pick a northern muslim that will give him a chunk of northern vote dan relying on a xtian votes dat is not evwn hundred percent assurance for him..politics na sense bra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:
how
El Rufai owns kaduna

Not true.he struggled to win Kaduna in 2019.southern Kaduna na headache
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sekem: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2022
That is his business.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.he struggled to win Kaduna in 2019.southern Kaduna na headache
struggled with Muslim Muslim ticket
Imagine that
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by OmoAkin85: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Nothing bad in a Muslim Muslim ticket as long as they're not fanatics/extremists.

If Tinubu can replicate his achievements in Lagos for Nigeria, he would have done enough.

I do know some noisemakers would ask about Tinubu's achievements.

Tinubu's achievements is unrivalled among all the candidates.

Talk about his legacy such as

1. Eko Atlantic

2. Lekki free trade zone

3. Lekki seaport

4. Econet

5. FOUR standard Millennium schools

6. LASU teaching hospital

7. BRT

8. Several Housing estates

9. Several economy policies which helped in enormous increase in Lagos' revenues. Etc

Tinubu's achievements are undeniable, unrivalled and hugely conspicuous. Let me also reiterate that he's a first class Bsc graduate. In addition, he's a liberal leader.

He's the best among all the candidates.

Are we supposed to be moved by Peter Obi' who's got no achievement whatsoever but was investing his state funds into his family business?

i can see u people foolishness,even fashola achievement na tinubu do am ,nonsense all dis nonsense eko atlantic etc how are the common people benefiting from it,tinubu is a selfish bastard,he created Avenues to enrich himself and his family
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by abysirius(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
See Emeka and amnesia. Check again just to be sure what percentage of voters came from your region the last time. Go ahead and multiply by 2 as the best you can do. I can assure you that you'll be here post general election in 2023 crying..You guys went to sleep all this while but suddenly woke up in 2022 after others have taken over.. grin grin grin
EmekaMD:
Tinubu is in for a big loss.

Choose a muslim and loose 50% of the Nigerian population
choose christian and loose the muslim north who dont see you as a true muslim.

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by millhouse: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Nothing bad in a Muslim Muslim ticket as long as they're not fanatics/extremists.

If Tinubu can replicate his achievements in Lagos for Nigeria, he would have done enough.

I do know some noisemakers would ask about Tinubu's achievements.

Tinubu's achievements is unrivalled among all the candidates.

Talk about his legacy such as

1. Eko Atlantic

2. Lekki free trade zone

3. Lekki seaport

4. Econet

5. FOUR standard Millennium schools

6. LASU teaching hospital

7. BRT

8. Several Housing estates

9. Several economy policies which helped in enormous increase in Lagos' revenues. Etc

Tinubu's achievements are undeniable, unrivalled and hugely conspicuous. Let me also reiterate that he's a first class Bsc graduate. In addition, he's a liberal leader.

He's the best among all the candidates.

Are we supposed to be moved by Peter Obi' who's got no achievement whatsoever but was investing his state funds into his family business?

will your fellow MURIC allow a Christian /Christian ticket ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Addme: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

LOL

NW will never vote for a NE VP candidate over a NW presidential candidate or NE presidential candidate.

Why should NW vote for a NE VP when they can get the president with Atiku?

Again, Northern Christians will never vote a Moslem VP from a boko haram state.
So Adamawa is in North West, lol. Infact some of you are just online rabble rouser

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by eldoradoxx: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2022
2023 election is simply this; Vote Muslim-Muslim ticket or vote Christian- Muslim ticket
It will be very interesting. This is what APC, party under whose watch the country has collapsed made it to be and we are ready to campaign in the mud.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:
struggled with Muslim Muslim ticket
Imagine that

Even in 2015 he lost south
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
OmoAkin85:
i can see u people foolishness,even fashola achievement na tinubu do am ,nonsense all dis nonsense eko atlantic etc how are the common people benefiting from it,tinubu is a selfish bastard,he created Avenues to enrich himself and his family

Which Fashola's achievement are you talking about?

Peter Obi was investing his state funds into his family business and did nothing whatsoever for his state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Olaoluwa122: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

He will win ne.atiku has no electoral value
Delusion...North east will prefer VP to President...Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kennitrust(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
brosom:
If Muslim-muslim ticket ever happens in this country then christians should forget about anything leadership as Nigeria is concerned.

The Muslim-muslim ticket is a test run, a kind of a case study to unleash there heneous aganda against Christian folks, but they want to use a southerner(agbado,corn,yam and cassava) as pet dog whom they do not even consider enough Muslim to achieve it for future references. Una think north no wise

Wake up people, it's a war going on.

Plz no agbado, cassava, corn and yam should come to my mention.
so much sense in your comment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Mikolo70(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Devil baptized him let him come and campaign in any Middle belt state or southern state
Then who are you in the middle Belt?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ZeroChil: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/tinubu-has-chosen-his-running-mate-campaign-team/
“The person is also by accident of birth a Muslim, confirming what Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State said on Saturday that Tinubu had settled for a Muslim-Muslim ticket,’

See cappin'. Gobbledygook.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by casualobserver: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You even posted ambode's achievement join...the man tinubu and his blind supporters openly condemned and accused of abandoning Tinubu's legacies yet, built an ultra modern and first of its kind bus terminal in Africa. He abandoned his legacies but bought almost 1000 brt buses . He abandoned his legacies but constructed a brt lane from oshodi to abule egba. I'm not even talking of the capital projects he executed in less than 4 years.

Had ambode not called the bluff of Tinubu, do you think he'd have achieved so much? They said his sin was that, he's not a party man, his not a democrat, blablabla. Yet, his government recorded budget surplus for the first time in decades after our uncle Pa Jakande's administration. So, sanwoolu who's now a party man and a democrat, It's almost 4 years already. How far?

We're voting the man with that one wrist watch instead of the reckless Tinubu who keeps using our money to buy jets. He has his investments in those sectors you mentioned. We will take his hands off those sectors come next year. I pray there'd be elections. Mr jeun soke kotun jeun sapo. We didn't undestand what he meant by this in 1999 until he moved from AD to ACN

All this your long story, I never mentioned Ambode. All I said is if people can support a man who has no achievements for8 years in office, no infrastructure, no IGR gain, only dead bodies in rivers as a result of shoot on sight orders, simply because he has 1 watch and 2 shoes then they can support a man who has a record of visible achievements in spite of his negatives.

The point here is Obi supporters are not in a position to criticize a man who has a record because Obi has no record to campaign on!!!

They were both Governors for 8 years.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Timmy4real: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Pesuzok:

Be deceiving yourself.

The race is between Atiku and Obi
Pls which of the Obi? You guys like hyping yourself and living in delusion. Go and write it down, Obi will only win 2 states in the coming election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by adecz: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
⭕️⭕️The northern Muslim cabal have
forced him into an unpopular decision
to facilitate the success of Atiku to
ensure power remains in the north,
but the Jagaba of Yoruba politics is
to naive to discern the subterfuge❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Olaoluwa122: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Amoo89:

If he chooses a Muslim fine by him, if he chooses a Christian fine by him, even when we have been going by Muslim and Christian where have we land. What difference does it make. USA is on a Christian Christian president. What will happen if the traditionalist comes out and demand for Vp will you blame they or condemn their religion. Some Muslims and better than some Christian’s as well as some Christian’s are better than some Muslims. In the east that Christian’s are governor does that make them good leaders or in the north. If we use this against ourselves we are just creating more reasons for problems. Thanks
See nonsense wey I dey read this early momo...U.S.A na secular state...lol...na Christian dominated country...Mr man stop sprewing rubbish for mouth
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by okunwaye(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Why was I born in the midst of animals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by yusluvad(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has lost it already...
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by uchelouis45(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Tinubu might choose kwankwoso
Yea. And create a feud with his long time ally, Ganduje.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
NorthWest, NorthEast and SouthWest

In the Northwest you have Kwankwanso to battle with...in the Northeast you have Atiku...In the South West you have Peter Obi (with the large population of Christians and other tribes) to bottle with.

Meanwhile South East and South South is 90% for Peter Obi

With this analysis...you should know the winner already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Even in 2015 he lost south
i don tire abeg
Make I go take drugs
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by OmoAkin85: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Is Tinubu your president who controls the armies?

Have you talked about the dead people dumped into ezu river in Peter Obi's tenure?
mumu if not him,he was aware about what was going to happen on dat day,if not why was he running away from Nigeria and mind u not only lekki tolll gate ,come mushin,police kill over 20 people dat day,ikotun igando ilasamaja ,orile etc the massacre wasn't only lekki u people are shouting ,tinubu will not win lagos dis time i can bet with u with anything..dem don stain baba ,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2022
OmoAkin85:
mumu if not him,he was aware about what was going to happen on dat day,if not why was he running away from Nigeria and mind u not only lekki tolll gate ,come mushin,police kill over 20 people dat day,ikotun igando ilasamaja ,orile etc the massacre wasn't only lekki u people are shouting ,tinubu will not win lagos dis time i can bet with u with anything..dem don stain baba ,

Does Tinubu control the army? Answer the question first.

Secondly, you haven't also answered the second question I posed to you. What about the dead people dumped into ezu river under Peter Obi?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by lugado: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is not stupid
He knows that
1 no matter the ticket the southeast won't vote for him
2 muslims are more in the southwest than Christians
3 a yoruba man will vote for him
4 that's the only way he can get votes in the north
5 and no northern Christian is a vote puller

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by bhella10: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church
Be consoling yourself.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by membranus: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Typicalguy:
Obi is our president.... We are Obi-dient cool

You and who is Obi their president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.