Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

10 Things You Should Do Immediately After Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Should Do Immediately After Sex (342 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Do Immediately After Sex by babatrigga(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Sex is undoubtedly an intense form of amazing sexual and emotional excitement that relieves the body from the physical and mental stress we face during the day or night.

However, let's not forget all these fantasies and ecstasy can be ruined if we cannot maintain good reproductive health.

We might have experienced cases of awful vaginal odour, lack of penile erection, mood swing, vaginal discharge, or pain during sexual intercourse. All these instances can spoil the fun from love making with our partners. Today we have highlighted 10 useful hints on what to do after having sexual intercourse. Take a breath and read in between lines. You are at the right spot.

Dispose used toys and condoms

Immediately you finish making love to your partner,  carefully remove your condoms and avoid contact with fluids(blood, sperm, or vaginal fluids) on the surface of the condom. intimacy gadgets should be washed clean and sterilize if necessary.

Wash off or take a bath

Some partners engage in deep MouthAction like cunnilingus or bow jobs and fingering, this act. though quiet quite pleasant,  may transfer pathogens from the external environment (foods particles from mouth, creams or germs in our hands) into our partners body. It then sets as the genesis to yeast or bacteria grow.

Urinary tract infections are common consequences of poor vaginal  health maintenance. Our attention seem to focus more on the female counterpart because of the "open" nature of their sexual organs. 

Change underwear

After bathe, do not  repeat the previous underwear you wore before the intercourse, as pre-intimacy might have contaminated it with germs from your partner's body parts. 

Also remember to wash the underwear you remove from your body immediately. Keeping them for a long period before washing may cause stains that are difficult to remove.

Drink water

It's no news that sweating occurs during sex, due to increased blood flow, muscle contractions, and body demands. The body releases salt and water to balance changes in our body temperature. Thus, we are dehydrated after intercourse. A glass of water or two is advisable. You can take a hypertonic solution (e.g. energy drink) if you feel so dehydrated or tired.

Read More Below:

https://www.bonews.com.ng/2022/07/10-things-you-should-do-immediately.html

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products For Pile / How Do I Adjust My Sleep If I Am A Person Of Age? / Benefits Of Raw Carrots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.