Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2781 Views)

Nigerian - American Couple Seize Abandoned Twins From Surrogate Mum - Inibehe Ef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sweetman2022: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

A good number of the women you see get married each weekend are in their 30s. If I personally know more than 5 Nigerian women in their 30 get married this past couple of months, what does that tell you? People I went to school with. Late 20s to mid 30s all getting married like clockwork.

I don’t know why NL is a den of perpetuating false and unrealistic narratives. 30+ is increasingly the marriage age I’ve been noticing recently.
You should know that they just like throwing tantrums, just like the one you did above, stating that there is no childless and criminal mindless man above 30. What will you call that yourself? Infact most marriages I see this days are older ladies in their 30+.

2 Likes

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Because SHE IS ABROAD for a start.

Abi is it not on this same Nairaland that men have been going to church in search of quality women?

This is one of your 30+ Nigerian brothers. He got married last weekend.
Warrisdisgrin
Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Abi is it not on this same Nairaland that men have been going to church in search of quality women?

you no dey disappoint. grin grin I sure say you get a full file dedicated to these collections. Love knows no tribe, race..... Or age. tongue

1 Like

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoluabi16:
you no dey disappoint. grin grin I sure say you get a full file dedicated to these collections. Love knows no tribe, race..... Or age. tongue
gringrin
Re: . by sweetman2022: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ishilove:

This is an era of equal opportunities. They not only dig it, they mine it.
grin grin grin you ladies are crazy iswear. Abeg we still dey digging levels..those ones Poco posted are mainly digging, not yet mining.
Re: . by HorlinksStore(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm 44 and never married and no kids, how does this makes me a criminal.

Or is it because the benefits this might bring makes me a thief or less?

I'm very disciplined and loyal, accommodating and very resourceful too. A good-listener, jovial and none temperament to a fault.

I can't unveil me too much here.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Unknownknowns:
Nigerian background. American citizen. Recently hit mid-30s. Late bloomer in dating. Never married. No kids. Seeking calm, gentle, honest, goodhearted, Godfearing, truly single man, preferably abroad in North America or Europe or in the process of relocating abroad. Good communication skills a must.

Divorced? Don't message.
Got kids? Don't message.
Plethora of female friends in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me.
Criminal background in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me.

1. How will you know if he has plethora of female friends in or outside Nigeria, will he tell you?
2. How will you know if he has Criminal background in or outside Nigeria, will he tell you?

Do you want to hear the truth? Here it is.

I hope you get what you're looking for eventually, but you need to hire the services of a match making platform that would vent people to avoid getting scammed, because you will with the way you're going as women always make the wrong choices.

Don't say you were not warned when you come crying to NL in 2023.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
HorlinksStore:
I'm 44 and never married and no kids

Not to poke into your business, but was this a deliberate decision? or is it that you didn't get married due to economical reasons as Buhari has messed us up now. Just curious.
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

What’s unrealistic about a single, childless, non-criminal oriented man? That’s like below the bar bare minimum.
Thank you.
Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
sweetman2022:

You should know that they just like throwing tantrums, just like the one you did above, stating that there is no childless and criminal mindless man above 30. What will you call that yourself? Infact most marriages I see this days are older ladies in their 30+.
Because the economic nature of the world is changing,especially Africa.
Technology and social media is also making cost of living very high by normalising luxuries,hence many people need women that can support financially to a home and sadly,most of the ladies that fit this criteria are in their 30s.
How many times have you seen men that are complete without needing any sort of support Marry women in their 30s?
Any man that has made a name for himself that marries a woman above 30 cheated himself,honest truth.
He lost on all fronts and all his struggle to make life better was in vain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
DBestDoc:

What do you mean by at 35?
I’m sure you’re in your 30s too. Would you choose to end up with someone’s baby mama with criminal records and multiple ‘male friends’?
If you wouldn’t, why should she?

Don’t be this way please. She’s only seeking a responsible man and there’s nothing out of place with her request. Even people in their 40s find clean and never married non criminal spouses to be with.

I know someone that got married in her late 40s and her husband a decent and never married guy and marriage is waxing strong.

@Op, do not let anyone discourage you. Go for only what you can manage and you’ll find just what you seek.

lets no cap here lol. Exceptions are there we know. But take a look at hers. At 35 are not even realistic. What does having many female friends even mean Criminal record- is there even a database in Nigeria Even boko haram members can get police clearance at alagbon. Reality is at that age the men she will want also have better options . There is nothing wrong in a baby daddy or divorce. Women especially those abroad need to get real .
Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin

See them dropping numbers and emails, hungry lots looking for a means to Japa.

My belle oo abeg grin grin grin
Re: . by kayperry: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

talk of the devil, maybe becos that is the only place we are certain not to meet the likes of you ...
We know you don't go to church undecided
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoluabi16:

Lmao! I saw it online yesterday. I had to go back to the link to get those pictures.

For the right reasons, many homebased Nigerian men would marry foreign graves. They should stop acting like they have such high standards that are cast on stone.

ecolime:

shocked

I wish I could see you in person and truly wipe your back with charger cords.

You just like to dey give us hot hot sha cry

BTW, see pictures of some of our 35s too wink

These women you posted are definitely not 22, virgins or working in KPMG. Who even born the average Naija guy to hook a caucasian working in a Fortune 100? Every other day you guys travel out and marry the average Caucasian working in bookshops. Even the footballers still end up with D-list models. Yet y’all be feeling yourself and won’t allow Nigerian/black women have a break. Abeg!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pocohantas, where did you get these pictures from?

Do men dig gold too? grin grin grin

When men do it, it isn’t gold-digging. It is looking for QUALITY WOMEN. Women that are not LIABILITIES. They always have fancy names for the things they do. Same things they crucify women for.

I had to leave LinkedIn for them because they won’t allow my DM rest. Less than 48hrs ago I made a comment on Twitter and they almost pushed down the walls of my DM. No be me them go see. I jump and pass. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao! I saw it online yesterday. I had to go back to the link to get those pictures.

No it isn’t. For the right reasons, many homebased Nigerian men would marry foreign graves. They should stop acting like they have such high standards that are cast on stone.

These women you posted are definitely not 22, virgins or working in KPMG. Who even born the average Naija guy to hook a caucasian working in a Fortune 100? Every other day you guys travel out and marry the average Caucasian working in bookshops. Even the footballers still end up with D-list models. Yet y’all be feeling yourself and won’t allow Nigerian/black women have a break. Abeg!!!
gringrin Nairalanders eh.
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
kayperry:

talk of the devil, maybe becos that is the only place we are certain not to meet the likes of you ...
We know you don't go to church undecided

You always follow her like flies on poo, yet your attempt at jabs are always childish and incoherent, an observation.

3 Likes

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You always follow her like flies on poo, yet your attempt at jabs is always childish and incoherent, an observation.

Since 2014 babe. Over 8 monickers. Yet he wants to introduce me to his gf to learn what? How to get a man like him? Lol!

3 Likes

Re: . by kayperry: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You always follow her like flies on poo, yet your attempt at jabs is always childish and incoherent, an observation.

Thank God you acknowledge she is POO, ... even if i took words right out if peter edochie's mouth what will you say ..aunty wait for your turn

pocohantas your other moniker just called you POO
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Since 2014 babe. Over 8 monickers. Yet he wants to introduce me to his gf to learn what? How to get a man like him? Lol!

It's the consistency for me, and the fact that he has been on it for a long time without a reply from you, normal people would have moved on since, but he refused to stop.

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It's the consistency for me, and the fact that he has been on it for a long time without a reply from you, normal people would have moved on since, but he refused to stop.

Lmao. I reply him sometimes. Then watch him writhe in pain and struggle to salvage his ego.

Long time na understatement- 8 years a slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
kayperry:

Thank God you acknowledge she is POO, ... even if i took words right out if peter edochie's mouth what will you say ..aunty wait for your turn

pocohantas your other moniker just called you POO

Other moniker? Lmao cheesy

Called her poo? I believe you went to school and you know what analogy means.

1 Like

Re: . by kayperry: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Please can we get a compiled list of places you are allergic to undecided

even the former iyamatanger did not miss church for 19months undecided
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

He doesn’t know anything of analogies or figures of speech. He said it himself that he used to share NEPA bills in his undergraduate days. I want to believe he did this during GST hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. I reply him sometimes. Then watch him writhe in pain and struggle to salvage his ego.

Long time na understatement- 8 years a slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
sweetman2022:

grin grin grin you ladies are crazy iswear. Abeg we still dey digging levels..those ones Poco posted are mainly digging, not yet mining.
The one Poco posted is using an excavator to mine the gold

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
HorlinksStore:
I'm 44 and never married and no kids, how does this makes me a criminal.

Or is it because the benefits this might bring makes me a thief or less?

I'm very disciplined and loyal, accommodating and very resourceful too. A good-listener, jovial and none temperament to a fault.

I can't unveil me too much here.
Op, see husband material, 200 yards.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

When men do it, it isn’t gold-digging. It is looking for QUALITY WOMEN. Women that are not LIABILITIES. They always have fancy names for the things they do. Same things they crucify women for.

I had to leave LinkedIn for them because they won’t allow my DM rest. Less than 48hrs ago I made a comment on Twitter and they almost pushed down the walls of my DM. No be me them go see. I jump and pass. undecided

Bia nwannem, I thought LinkedIn is for business? Do people look for wives there too? undecided
Re: . by kayperry: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

From my words & punctuation do i look like someone that pass in front of a school ...

i don't deal with people that can't stand by their words .. aunty grow some balls
Re: . by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

He doesn’t know anything of analogies or figures of speech. He said it himself that he used to share NEPA bills in his undergraduate days. I want to believe he did this during GST hours.
LMAO.

Smh

1 Like

Re: . by Kemadealadire(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let me settle here for some dose of vawulence as we read the usual myopic rhetoric from one gender like that.

Op, let me go and change gender because of you grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Bia nwannem, I thought LinkedIn is for business? Do people look for wives there too? undecided

ACTIVELY!

On LinkedIn you must put your picture, your educational history and work experience. They get all the preliminary information on a platter.

It is assumed that the knuckleheads are not on LinkedIn. It is supposed to be for professionals. Giving hot-takes on career and all.

Attached picture is a LinkedIn couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Born / Why I Got Divorced / I Have One Month Left To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.