Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,665 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2787 Views)

Nigerian - American Couple Seize Abandoned Twins From Surrogate Mum - Inibehe Ef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

ACTIVELY!

On LinkedIn you must put your picture, your educational history and work experience. They get all the preliminary information on a platter.

It is assumed that the knuckleheads are not on LinkedIn. It is supposed to be for professionals. Giving hot-takes on career and all.

Attached picture is a LinkedIn couple.
Na wa o. Things are happening

1 Like

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

ACTIVELY!

On LinkedIn you must put your picture, your educational history and work experience. They get all the preliminary information on a platter.

It is assumed that the knuckleheads are not on LinkedIn. It is supposed to be for professionals. Giving hot-takes on career and all.

Attached picture is a LinkedIn couple.
For some unknown reason this disgusts me. After now the guys on nairaland will start telling us how dead marriage is. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

For some unknown reason this disgusts me. After now the guys on nairaland will start telling us how dead marriage is. undecided

It is only on Nairaland that marriage is dead. I don’t have a single male friend or colleague that is averse to marriage. It is either they are married, dating or searching.

Marriage to a good partner is bliss!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

It is only on Nairaland that marriage is dead. I don’t have a single male friend or colleague that is averse to marriage. It is either they are married, dating or searching.

Dunno about you oh, but if I be that woman, I for tell am make e commot if e no get job to give megrin. Sha marriage isn't really bliss. Human beings can be horrible.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Dunno about you oh, but if I be that woman, I for tell am make e commot if e no get job to give megrin. Sha marriage isn't really bliss. Human beings can be horrible.

Yes, guys are usually very cautious because it could go South really fast if you hit on the wrong lady. Maybe she wasn’t looking for a job. Some of us are just there sha. We are not looking for anything, but if we see something wey dey okay, no wahala.

That is why I said, “TO THE RIGHT PARTNER”. If it gets horrible, feel free to a take a break. No be do or die…

1 Like

Re: . by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, guys are usually very cautious because it could go South really fast if you hit on the wrong lady. Maybe she wasn’t looking for a job. Some of us are just there sha. We are not looking for anything, but if we see something wey dey okay, no wahala.

That is why I said, “TO THE RIGHT PARTNER”. If it gets horrible, feel free to a take a break. No be do or die…
Okay fair enough.
Re: . by kayperry: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Marriage is just a title/name what they need to be averse to are the witches litering around like poo.

@least now we know LINKEDIN is off recommendation undecided
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
kayperry:

From my words & punctuation do i look like someone that pass in front of a school ...

i don't deal with people that can't stand by their words .. aunty grow some balls

Okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

He doesn’t know anything of analogies or figures of speech. He said it himself that he used to share NEPA bills in his undergraduate days. I want to believe he did this during GST hours.

grin You're not nice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by kayperry: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Okay cheesy

where is the sense in covering your mouth n opening your chest .... guyz another redflag undecided
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
lets no cap here lol. Exceptions are there we know. But take a look at hers. At 35 are not even realistic. What does having many female friends even mean Criminal record- is there even a database in Nigeria Even boko haram members can get police clearance at alagbon. Reality is at that age the men she will want also have better options . There is nothing wrong in a baby daddy or divorce. Women especially those abroad need to get real .

So a lady in her 30s shouldn't have a preference? They should accept just anyone because of age?

No wonder divorce is so rampant these days, with this your thought process, people like you indirectly encourage cheating and other evil vices most ladies go through in marriage, because according to you, compatibility and personality doesn't matter, hence the divorce rate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
kayperry:

where is the sense in covering your mouth n opening your chest .... guyz another redflag undecided

Breathe and rest kiss

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Breathe and rest kiss

grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Poco, dem go still use fake Oriamo charger cord wipe you for back.

grin grin grin grin
Re: . by LIVE08(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

That's TRUE.
Re: . by kayperry: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Breathe and rest kiss

wink thanks
Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So a lady in her 30s shouldn't have a preference? They should accept just anyone because of age?

No wonder divorce is so rampant these days, with this your thought process, people like you indirectly encourage cheating and other evil vices most ladies go through in marriage, because according to you, compatibility and personality doesn't matter, hence the divorce rate.
wokeness and toxic feminism are the major cause of divorce today. Copying western lifestyle. Compatibility in marriages didn’t exist till recently. They made it work lol
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
wokeness and toxic feminism is the major cause of divorce today. Copying western lifestyle. Compatibility in marriages didn’t exist till recently. They made it work lol

Oh women are the major cause of divorce? Men/husbands are of good behavior so they have no fault in divorce abi? Even old papas and Mama's that divorced are also forming woke and feminism abi? Are they also forming Western lifestyle? Marriage is majorly the work of women, not men or the efforts of both parties involved, is that what you're saying?

How old are you again? Because I don't want to believe you are a grown up adult with this your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Oh women are the major cause of divorce? Men/husbands are of good behavior so they have no fault in divorce abi? Even old papas and Mama's that divorced are also forming woke and feminism abi? Are they also forming Western lifestyle? Marriage is majorly the work of women, not men or the efforts of both parties involved, is that what you're saying?

How old are you again? Because I don't want to believe you are a grown up adult with this your mentality.
lol i never mentioned gender you did. Of course both men and women are the cause of divorce today. In America women fill for divorce more. The facts are there lol. ‘I outgrew him’ ‘irreconcilable differences’ ‘mental health’ etc . Stupid Wokeness grin

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
lol i never mentioned gender you did. Of course both men and women are the cause of divorce today. In America women fill for divorce more. The facts are there lol. ‘I outgrew him’ ‘irreconcilable differences’ ‘mental health’ etc . Stupid Wokeness grin

So because they majorly file for divorce, automatically means they are majorly at fault?

Akin, I rest my case here.

2 Likes

Re: . by Neptunium(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Neptunium:
Contradicting yourself. You are the same person telling the OP to lower her bar 'cos she should have no standards at 35, now you are saying American women file for divorce. Is it not by finding the right man for her that the chances of her divorcing in the future shall decrease?
last post here. This is getting messy. People in the abroad usually marry their high school sweethearts and still divorce. Like I said wokeness and toxic feminism is causing all these . There are reasonable standards, there are unreasonable standards too. Rita dominic with her beauty should have married a man who has not been married before na. At 35 someone is listing having female friends as standard. Wetin musa no go see for gate. Even matchmakers are lamenting. Majority of women cannot be saying they want 20% of men lol

1 Like

Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
last post here. This is getting messy. People in the abroad usually marry their high school sweethearts and still divorce. Like I said wokeness and toxic feminism is causing all these . There are reasonable standards, there are unreasonable standards too. Rita dominic with her beauty should have married a man who has not been married before na. At 35 someone is listing having female friends as standard. Wetin musa no go see for gate. Even matchmakers are lamenting. Majority of women cannot be saying they want 20% of men lol

Oh! the bolded is not in the OP
There’s a word which you mischievously omitted and that word makes all the difference. Check her original post again, she used the phrase ‘PLETHORA’ of female ‘friends’ and we all know men without focus and contentment are the ones who run in such circle.

Again, can you stop using celebrities as example here? This lady is an average person that needs peace and quiet. She isn’t a celebrity and you can’t lump her up with the likes of Funke Akindele and Dominic. Dominic staying single till well into her 40s should remind you that this love and marriage business is not all about beauty. There are many other factors that must be considered and the OP has exercised her right and freedom of choice and association.

We’re quick to mention Davido, Wizkid and all but we forget that these guys are in a special category of their own.

2 Likes

Re: . by Neptunium(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
lets no cap here lol. Exceptions are there we know. But take a look at hers. At 35 are not even realistic. What does having many female friends even mean Criminal record- is there even a database in Nigeria Even boko haram members can get police clearance at alagbon. Reality is at that age the men she will want also have better options . There is nothing wrong in a baby daddy or divorce. Women especially those abroad need to get real .

Lol, let me assume you do not know sha
Make i use woman brain interpret wetin she mean

You see all those friends ba, like 90% of them na friends with Sexual/monetary/other benefits and she no just want knowingly enter any deal with such a man. How is this difficult to understand na Chief?

There are people who really aren’t cut out for Gbas Gbos. And it’s not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mryacks: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
truthsayer009:

Not to poke into your business, but was this a deliberate decision? or is it that you didn't get married due to economical reasons as Buhari has messed us up now. Just curious.

My couz is 43.....very handsome and doing okay financially atleast "mid class" or so...it is his conscious decision not to get married till he is 45 despite all the attention he gets from female, so yeah, there are people who just decide on stuff like this
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Marry An Igbo Girl With This List From Her Family / Should I Tell Her? / How Much Of Arguments Is Unhealthy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.