Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos (59346 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? (2) (3) (4)

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is well.

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Prudoh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nawa o! Just Asking.... Can the spirit of God be there?
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by LegendryGraphix: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
The DJ sef na mad man.
Gospel song inside club grin grin

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pimine: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
stasius:
Chai!

I don't even know how to feel about this.
My sister, everything happens for a reason. If a soul was saved there as a result of this uncommon occurrence then so be it.

For others, this might set in motion forces that will lead to their eventual conviction by the Holy Spirit. Happy Sunday.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
God is not mocked what you sew you shall reap
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
U gats dey high at times if u wan reason the most high
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Prodigy100(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Revival is coming.......i sense heaven celebrating.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
God is omnipresent He's everywhere

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by alibiz: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well na same people everywhere.

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Confusion cheesy
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good. play more
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by harsysky(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:
No true catholic can relate because our mode of church building never looked like a concert hall nor a night club nor a reception room

I GIVE IT TO CATHOLICS ON THIS

There is no one way of serving God because He is a mystery. Even when David's wife thought the husband was degrading himself while praising God, you knew what became of her.

"I give to," , "I do this and that" " My church is better" is the reason we are so , so backward. Judging others when we should be kind to them because we believe so much in our salvation. If I believe I'm gonna make heaven, and the other person is gonna perish, shouldn't I be so merciful and less judgemental because I know he or she is doomed, and I'm destined for enjoyment? Think about it

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Righteousness89 Righteousness2 is typing right now.

Let's welcome him with likes.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Taiwojon(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nonsense.

You cannot mock God.
How can we sing the Lord song in an hotel where fornication take place.

They need repentance not worship
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Zelenskyy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Children that were born to be men and women of God are being enticed and entangled in the night club lifestyle...

Las Las, they would discover their true purpose in Life...

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Image123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Imagine the disrespect. Anyway, na penterascals i blame. Na dem go full the club. Muslins have more fear and regards for what they worship.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Hespee93: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
These Christians take God as a joke a lots.

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Image123(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prodigy100:
Revival is coming.......i sense heaven celebrating.

Perhaps you have lost your senses then. Heaven doesn't celebrate irreverent worship.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by hardon1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
You suppose know say na same people wey dey go club still dey go church

Choir master/mistress, instrumentalist, secretary, church warden, cell leader, floor member etc... Na all still dey go club
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Image123(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pimine:

My sister, everything happens for a reason. If a soul was saved there as a result of this uncommon occurrence then so be it.

For others, this might set in motion forces that will lead to their eventual conviction by the Holy Spirit. Happy Sunday.

Indeed, is that how you were saved? Stop giving excuses for irreverence. Saved by what and from what?
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by igbosarejews(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness what can we do now.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijioke4535(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
So you're trying to say clubbing is serving demons
paulolee:
Can a man serve 2 Masters?? NO
u CNT serve GOD n demon
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by mayim(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Every bastards mocking God shall be put to death
Why do you think it’s mockery? Even if they are ‘sinners’ by your hypocritical standards… can’t they worship God?

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
The Devil Was The Chief Choir Master in Heaven, You Cant Take Away Music From His Children .
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by blossom4real(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pray they come to repentance and forsake their sinful lifestyles. It's impossible to serve two masters.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by GodPrince: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotic christians
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Villager01(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm.... wonderful.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pelexy: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Rexymania(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
You can't mock God

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand