Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos (59347 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Prodigy100(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are a very big fool and a stupid hypocrite!!! You have data but you don't have sense!
Who is qualified to worship God.....am asking you idiot?
If Jesus allowed Mary Magdalene, a prostitute, to wash and clean his feet, clearly he isn’t bothered when sinners worship him.
do you think you are better than them to judge or consider their worship filthy to God?
Thank God man no be God undecided

Image123:

Perhaps you have lost your senses then. Heaven doesn't celebrate irreverent worship.

1 Like

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by PumpumPrince: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
The present of God is everywhere
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct.

Happy Sunday chief
Thanks bro.

Wishing you a successful new week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by plankyjacky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
End time revival
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by AnthonyAk(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
When mr eazi came to Vancouver her had the crowd singing I surrender all. It was sorta nice
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one. I like this.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Foodforthought: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:

Hear your words... canal mind but your pastor didn't collect spiritual money from you but real(Canal).
You'll have been brainwashed.
If someone decides to do ritual is it the fault of his church or can you take a horse to the stream and still force it to drink?
Me brainwashed? You're the one who doesn't even understand Christianity. You started by saying Catholicism, is the only TRUE branch of the faith. That statement is Anti-Christ because the church he commissioned is apostles preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all men, not bowing to a statue, a direct contradiction to the first commandment. Oga go and study the scriptures for yourself not bulletin. I was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic church oga, I know more about the church than you. But I follow only Christ. Your place of worship does not matter, only your followership of Christ.

1 Like

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
We should call it tarry night na, the venue does not matter. Lol

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Patrik007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good thing you stated "Catholic" and not "Christian" God expects us to be true Christians (Followers of Christ) and not Catholics or Protestants,.. Accept Jesus into your life and stop this denominational hatred you harbour against Pentecostal churches... This hatred was also imparted in me in Catholic catechism classes back in the days and I remember the teacher making fun of Pentecostal churches saying that such churches uses coke and bread for their holy communion, their baptism water is normal well water and not from river Jordan, the pastors rent up little shops and call them churches and all manner of filth against other denominations other than the Catholic church... All these rather than making me hate Protestant churches actually drew me closer to them and I eventually started worshiping in a Pentecostal church, I still have respect for the Catholic church, but I really feel sorry for Catholics who think they're doing God's work by hating on other Christian denominations
I come in peace
Chijeep:
No true catholic can relate because our mode of church building never looked like a concert hall nor a night club nor a reception room

I GIVE IT TO CATHOLICS ON THIS
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Patrik007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks For telling him the bitter truth, I pray the love of God finds him
Foodforthought:

Me brainwashed? You're the one who doesn't even understand Christianity. You started by saying Catholicism, is the only TRUE branch of the faith. That statement is Anti-Christ because the church he commissioned is apostles preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all men, not bowing to a statue, a direct contradiction to the first commandment. Oga go and study the scriptures for yourself not bulletin. I was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic church oga, I know more about the church than you. But I follow only Christ. Your place of worship does not matter, only your followership of Christ.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by McStoic(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:
No true catholic can relate because our mode of church building never looked like a concert hall nor a night club nor a reception room

I GIVE IT TO CATHOLICS ON THIS

Akukọ. You are comforting yourself over your boring mode of worship. Una dey limit the move of the Holy Ghost jare. No new thing,, it's always,, ""as it was in the beginning, so shall it be forever". Thank God I am a Pentecostal. Will die a Pentecostal too.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by OyinO: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
In all your endeavours, always remember, God first.

The Nigerian God of course. Bunch of SELF deceiving jokers
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijeep(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
McStoic:

Akukọ. You are comforting yourself over your boring mode of worship. Una dey limit the move of the Holy Ghost jare. No new thing,, it's always,, ""as it was in the beginning, so shall it be forever". Thank God I am a Pentecostal. Will die a Pentecostal too.
From your nursery school days to which ever you're able to pass no time teaching/lecturing is lively but you never complained. When it comes to Religion things you people will want to have it your way.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DO SECRETARY JOB FOR DECADES WITHOUT COMPLAINING
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijeep(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Patrik007:
Good thing you stated "Catholic" and not "Christian" God expects us to be true Christians (Followers of Christ) and not Catholics or Protestants,.. Accept Jesus into your life and stop this denominational hatred you harbour against Pentecostal churches... This hatred was also imparted in me in Catholic catechism classes back in the days and I remember the teacher making fun of Pentecostal churches saying that such churches uses coke and bread for their holy communion, their baptism water is normal well water and not from river Jordan, the pastors rent up little shops and call them churches and all manner of filth against other denominations other than the Catholic church... All these rather than making me hate Protestant churches actually drew me closer to them and I eventually started worshiping in a Pentecostal church, I still have respect for the Catholic church, but I really feel sorry for Catholics who think they're doing God's work by hating on other Christian denominations
I come in peace
If you're not a catholic you are not born again and you can't make heaven.
Just as you can't study engineering and expect certificate of accounting so you can't get to heaven without the catholic.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijeep(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foodforthought:

The church is apostolates. So the apostle didn't establish any church abi?
Let them be deceiving you.
YOU SAID YOU WERE BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED THEN YOU WERE LED ASTRAY JUST AS JUDAS ISCARIOT
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
People most time 4got that Jesus came for people like this not for those Bishops, Rev,PST abi clergy.....no how someone's life will be touched.....
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Emdebby2: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Praise and worship God anywhere you are.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by CaptMarvel(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
After that they will vibe to buga and tesumole, then go to lejupa, zazoo, and dey will shake everything shakeable on their body to the glory of the devil undecided

Come out from among them and be ye separate and I will receive you.

THE WORLD IS UNDER THE DECEPTION OF SATAN.

1 Like

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by DrDunamis(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfyAnWkMBWz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
They were singing quite alright, but they weren't worshipping God.
You fit carry waec question booklet comot for center but no dey one wey dey center go reach waec hand.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nmezor(f): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm, no comment
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by DrDunamis(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Any true born again in this thread should go and read church history.
We're all CATHOLICS as long as you're a Christian but we're not all members of THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.
CATHOLIC means God's universal Church so all of you truly born again are members of it.
Paul was sent to the Gentiles and Peter was sent to the Jews but they were all members of the body of Christ.
Secondly, the term PENTECOSTAL is a very wrong name given to those who believe in the in filling of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues. No body kuku send them to call themselves PENTECOSTALs as it's not scriptural. On the day of pentecost, the PENTECOSTALs didn't recieve the Holy Ghost, it was the 120 disciples of Christ in the upper room that were all baptised and filled with the Holy Ghost and not the PENTECOSTALs who were celebrating pentecost which is a celebration of 50years.
Thirdly and finally, if you're on this thread and still think that we don't know for sure, maybe God heard that, like someone ignorantly opined that Jesus came for these ones in particular. YES! The Master came for this ones and not those who are perfect already and need no perfection but kindly recieve wisdom and be enlightened. You're talking about two different things here mind you, we can evangelise anywhere and preach the gospel to everyone but you cannot worship God anyhow. You say but me I worship God in my own way, and that's because you're either ignorant of the scriptures or just dull hearted and profane like Cain in the bible. The Master said they that worship God must worship in Spirit and truth( the word of God is truth).
Remember cain? Why was his offering rejected? I know most of you were taught that he brought rotten and bad farm produces, which is a blatant lie. He brought his crops Good as they were but it was rejected because just like you who is still wallowing in the deception of "I will worship God in my own way", cain refused to worship the Lord the way He ought to be worshipped. For what was required from Cain and Abel was a blood offering meaning something must be killed for it was for their atonement but Cain no gree hear word because he was on the devil(I no mean say him be satan true true pikin ooh but say satan na him bin dey follow).
Time would not permit me to go deeper and talk about King David and the Ark, and other Kings who made sane mistake of not following the prescribed ORDER. And also to talk about una wey no dey fear God, una go carry una tithe and offering say na orphanage una wan cari am go or even dash people for road... but make I still stay this lane and no jump into this oda one...
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by harmony75: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes � take the gospels to every part of the nation your streets, club, school etc
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by bolrew: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by almarthins(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
AheadMarket:

If God withdraws Itself from anywhere, the place is gone.

The earth will collapse if the Sun should cease for One minute. Talk more of the Source

God is holy, and will never dwell where sin reign.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Depressedkidd: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na actually the new trend. For my side, dem dey get live band wey dey play kabash music. You go feel say na demons dem dey cast from outside, but if you enter, na drinks and cruise.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's just for the moment. Most, if not all of them will continue their immoral lifestyle grin
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Caseless: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2022
We practice religion with hypocrisy and that's why we're so held back.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by MDK777: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Pigs
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
almarthins:

God is holy, and will never dwell where sin reign.
Overly Christians. You are holier than God.

God is everywhere. Your limited thinking cannot limit Him.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by almarthins(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
AheadMarket:

Overly Christians. You are holier than God.

God is everywhere. Your limited thinking cannot limit Him.

When you turn 6 upside down, it becomes 9. if I say God is not there, doesn't it mean he is not seeing or hearing what is happening there? No

The glory of God doesn't dwell in night clubs.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by MrLankeeee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Nawa oo grin

So they want Angels to come down from heaven to that club and grant Their request ? grin

God is everywhere. So anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.