Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos (59351 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
No be for Lagos. Na PH
It was posted earlier on by Instablog
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Gkay1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
In all your endeavours, always remember, God first.

Bad guy
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christians don’t have respect for the beings they claim to worship. Little wonder we’re seen jesters by Hindus and Muslims
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijeep(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foodforthought:

Rubbish again. TRUE Christianity is not limited to congregation. There's nothing special about the catholic church. I've seen for myself. There's nothing special about any church. The real church is them that love God wholeheartedly and are dedicated to doing His will.
Your brain still lack understanding.
A true catholic is always a catholic. You were never a true catholic but a church goer. Thank God you left else you would've been among those leading the young people astray
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Georgejeez: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
C2Ok:
How pastor righteousness Wan take run this one today, na endtime abi na start time be this club cheesy
grin grin grin grin una go kee person for this Nairaland one day o
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by ello29(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfyAnWkMBWz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

WE ALL ARE GOD'S CHILDREN.
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE PEOPLE DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE BECAUSE HE OR SHE WENT TO A NIGHT CLUB. DON'T THINK YOU ARE HOLY THAN ANYONE.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Vmotors: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Small minds Satan is just telling them they can still do evil and worship God making morkery of themselves not the word of God. The deception is not in the shady places but even in the so call church who do nothing but just body excecise. I can't understand a believer that only act holy on Sundays but during the week he is at the beer parlor drinking and smoking, visits his/her girlfriend or boyfriend perhaps sleepd over, goes to work defrauds the employer, husband's having side chicks and wife's having boyfriends , homosexuals and lesbians comfortable worshipping in churches etc. Listen God is not mocked whatever A man sows that he will reap.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Kinzo0917(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

No surprises here, many of them are church workers, choristers, ushers etc. who will move directly to church from the club...spirit na spirit.

Most pastors dont mind sef, as long as the tithes and offerings and first fruits and seeds and....keep rolling in, who salvation epp?
. Did you just say who salvation help? By the time you will needs it, you would have been burning in hell forever
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Testimony1988(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmmm, God won't accept that kind of worship in a disco party.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by lasisi69(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:

Open a school in a night club and come back to ask me that why are the kids not learning
your cheap, #2 manipulation won't work for you on me undecided undecided

Was a church built inside the club ?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by yusluvad(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Judge not! So many Christians up there have passed their judgement on the young souls in the club, which is not suppose to be so. Jesus Christ himself is LOVE, be Christ like, and bring others out there to realization of the truth, and not condemn them...
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Gkored: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24:14 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.24.14.KJV

This occurrence is more of fulfilment of the scriptures to me than mockery.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by 2buffagain(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why was that idiot at 0:18 still giving FU finger to somebody?
Some females just lack respect.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by judedwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

God first... yes. But runaway from sin first.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Eyegroup: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfyAnWkMBWz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
WINNERS HERE WE COME chapel.....AKA LIVING FAITH CHURCH ....WINNERS CHURCH U CAN WETE MINI SKIRT N SHORT AND BE DANCE IN FRONT OF PASTOR.....WINNERS YOU CAN WERE ANYTHING YOU LIKE...
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Foodforthought: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:

Your brain still lack understanding.
A true catholic is always a catholic. You were never a true catholic but a church goer. Thank God you left else you would've been among those leading the young people astray
There is no understanding with carnal words. The things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal man. May you encounter Christ for real.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Like clubbing is a bad thing or what? Abegi, rest. We go shayo still enter church on Sunday. No shaking. Hypocrites. Even Jesus partied hard.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by DKM123: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's those judging them for me. Even the nairalanders gunning for a Muslim/Muslim ticket after selling thier soul for Agbado and Cassava are all of a sudden the judgainas for who will make heaven.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by GoodIsGod: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:
No true catholic can relate because our mode of church building never looked like a concert hall nor a night club nor a reception room

I GIVE IT TO CATHOLICS ON THIS

See an hypocrite.
Yen yen yen. Catholics this and that. You are the ones that are full of weird doctrines and behavior. All your guys selling cloths and shoes for Lagos and Ibadan are doing underground rituals. This is something I know. No be dem say. I used to have friends among them. You see nothing wrong in using Seventh book of Moses to get wealth. (An occultic book)
All manner of evil done by you Catholics.

At Ekotedo in Ibadan Igbo guys who are Catholics would go to their village to bring Masquerades to celebrate Christmas. grin They'll be dancing with Masquerades on the streets. Pouring Ogogoro on the ground.

This is a fact Mr. Catholics.
Shior
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by giftedheart1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:
No true catholic can relate because our mode of church building never looked like a concert hall nor a night club nor a reception room

You'll go far!!!
The church is happy with you cheesy cheesy
Glory to Jesus... Honor to Mary and Joseph!!!
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ekwueme by Osinachi grin
Rita33:

Ask yourself what music played next

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by giftedheart1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chijeep:

You'll go far!!!
The church is happy with you cheesy cheesy
Glory to Jesus... Honor to Mary and Joseph!!!
GoodIsGod:

See an hypocrite.
Yen yen yen. Catholics this and that. You are the ones that are full of weird doctrines and behavior. All your guys selling cloths and shoes for Lagos and Ibadan are doing underground rituals. This is something I know. No be dem say. I used to have friends among them. You see nothing wrong in using Seventh book of Moses to get wealth. (An occultic book)
All manner of evil done by you Catholics.

At Ekotedo in Ibadan Igbo guys who are Catholics would go to their village to bring Masquerades to celebrate Christmas. grin They'll be dancing with Masquerades on the streets. Pouring Ogogoro on the ground.

This is a fact Mr. Catholics.
Shior
As much as I want to reply to you, the more I realize that you're simply ignorant of facts!
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
It was due to influence of over highness but all join sha
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Wpp1: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oh
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Chijeep(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foodforthought:

There is no understanding with carnal words. The things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal man. May you encounter Christ for real.
Hear your words... canal mind but your pastor didn't collect spiritual money from you but real(Canal).
You'll have been brainwashed.
If someone decides to do ritual is it the fault of his church or can you take a horse to the stream and still force it to drink?
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Rita33(f): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Ekwueme by Osinachi grin

NA LIE
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Bobbiee: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP WHAT NIGERIA IS. THE MOST RELIGIOUS YET THE MOST IMMORAL, SUPERFICIAL, SICK FVCKS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Iamziggy: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
They keep making fun of their God and religion... religion of joke.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by BenzEne1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

No surprises here, many of them are church workers, choristers, ushers etc. who will move directly to church from the club...spirit na spirit.

Most pastors dont mind sef, as long as the tithes and offerings and first fruits and seeds and....keep rolling in, who salvation epp?

Does .... mean what I think it means? grin cheesy grin

Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by eaglez(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
He is a merciful God, mercy expires upon death. Don't judge the book by its cover.
MITCHELL96:
Nawa oo grin

So they want Angels to come down from heaven to that club and grant Their request ? grin
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Munzy14(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

100%..

Having it in mind their is a supreme being watching over us is a cool feeling regardless of where one is.
Re: People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos by Zonefree(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Munzy14:

100%..

Having it in mind their is a supreme being watching over us is a cool feeling regardless of where one is.
Correct.

Happy Sunday chief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.