Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (53259 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Katsina State for Agbadu!
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
stanluiz:
PDP will win Sokoto because of governor Tambuwal.

Remove Ebonyi, Benue, Rivers and plateau from your list. PDP and labor party get those state.

Okay
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hello guys, sentiments apart, Tinubu have nothing to offer NIGERIA and Nigerians. He is only trying to become president because he feels it is his turn.

Men, right now NIGERIA needs young, sound and healthy souls to the the affairs of the state.

For now, Obi and Datti are a good match

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rikidony:
Since BAT has decided to go the Muslim - Muslim ticket, I will vote for my Faith, welcome me to the #OBIDIENT movement.

I have decided to be Obidient and be Yus-ful to my country.....

Great decision, sir. But how would you take it when all Muslims vote for their faith by giving their votes to Tinubu, a Muslim? I trust you'll respect their choice as they're not making any bones about yours? The new song then is, Live and let live!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by OfficialSam(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Baba Agbado
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
I hereby reject Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria is seriously sick and doesn't need another namby Pamby president

Please shun ethnic politics and vote wisely next year, it's for the good of everyone including the generation yet unborn.

Bro people would have done as you said but unfortunately the party people who have key in to changed the narrative and turned to "ipigs mothefuckers party" where threatening, abusive, bullying and harassment is their template. Bro we can not pray and fast to send the brutal Buhari away and replace him with Idi Amin style supporters of Obi sorry its better let pdp or apc carry on till they want.

So it's either pdp or apc infact as it stand these two party must rig the election massively to disgrace obi and his useless followers.

Bro on the 4th of July 2022 I just aired my view as a pdp member can you belief one of the Obi motherfucker openly say to me he will kill me if I dare come to SE to vote pdp or apc bro I was shocked I have never seen anyone ever say such simply because of a thieving politician who are enemy in public but associate in secret. Since that day Obi and his followers bought market. I mean obi and his supporters it's fight to finish.

Obi will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by auwal83(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is complete nonsense!
pinkPUSSY:
This Is Why It Will End In Tears For Those Hoping To Inherit Buhari's Block Votes

Do you know that in 2003 - 2015 that North West and Noth East had some PDP and other parties governors voted by the masses of the aforementioned two regions, but at the national level they always vote for Buhari's personality as a presidential candidate in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively despite Buhari having his own party candidates at state level during governorship election ?..

Why didn't Buhari influence his followers to vote for his party candidates at the state level during governorship election those periods ?

In 2015 when Nothern big weights politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari were together, they narrowly managed to give Jonathan 3 million votes difference , what would now happen now they have spilted ?

Are those waiting to Iherit Buhari's votes want Buhari to rig an election for them ? :
( Note that Buhari doesn't care about politics or political party affairs like a nationalist he should be, Buhari place more on ethnicity that party affairs.. To him ethnicity matters more than governance, competence , equity or political party affairs.. You can check his current administration for confirmation)..

Infact, the new electoral law is like a dagger on their chest!!

I ask again, how would they now inherit Buhari's cult followers after these reasons
listed above?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by ibedu29: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Jagaban the man with positive vibes and energy

Always on the move, no time for pettiness, Tinubu is so focused
He should visit media house
I want to hear jagaban talk

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Good....... That's our next president, whether una like it or not..,..

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Atiku will win in Adamawa.....

You even added Eboyin to your lies. Just wait till you see the results

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Moh247: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
ibedu29:

When Campaign officially start by September 28 then you will watch him talk...

Soon you would understand that non of this Politicians can beat him on stage when he highlights his policies
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Kaiser20: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
DiscoverID:
Jagaban!
A bad useless leader who couldn't build a hospital in Lagos state runs to France every 2 months to renew his life support Battery.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by olaszydaruma(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Strengthen the northern bond.

Off topic: Goldberg invited me to their take over party taking place at Ikeja City Mall today. I want to know if anyone going to confirm if it's free on entrance of we will get paying gatefee
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You even added Eboyin to your lies. Just wait till you see the results

That's my breakdown and possibly outcome of the election.....let's see yours
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by TrackerXL: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
You Might reject them you definitely have a right to that choice n decision but me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best Presidential candidate among those in the 2023 election.

Furthermore I rebuke the Pandora Criminal that ruled 8 years with no antecedent beside endemic looting n poor governance.

God1000:

Please shun ethnic politics and vote wisely next year, it's for the good of everyone including the generation yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by anonimi: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
An ancestor who tells you he is contesting for president just because it is his turn definitely have nothing to offer.

he came to supply more agbado and cassava to urchins

If you don’t have more PVCs than his agbado and cassava eating urchins, then you may wail for another eight years of ThiefNuibu presidency.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by omokab: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:

continue hereby rejecting tinubu instead of you to pray for your own live to be successful .
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by lonecatt(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
anonimi:

If you don’t have more PVCs than his agbado and cassava eating urchins, then you may wail for another eight years of ThiefNuibu presidency.
Oga my pvc dey inside fridge dey chill.
if you vote the ancestor na still all of use go experience am just as we are experiencing buhari whom we warned Nigerians about.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by RexTramadol1: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Lol, who put aporo inside feeding bottle for you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by anonimi: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
Oga my pvc dey inside fridge dey chill.
if you vote the ancestor na still all of use go experience am just as we are experiencing buhari whom we warned Nigerians about.

Always read to fully understand before you reply.
I did not ask if you alone have a PVC. I asked if you have more PVCs than his urchins.
Do you see the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
An ancestor who tells you he is contesting for president just because it is his turn definitely have nothing to offer.

he came to supply more agbado and cassava to urchins

The agbado and cassava you have probably eaten today
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by lonecatt(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
anonimi:

Always read to fully understand before you reply.
I did not ask if you alone have a PVC. I asked if you have more PVCs than his urchins.
Do you see the difference
ok which side are you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by saintrow1: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:

Lol speak for yourself. Go on facebook, all those that are insulting and bashing tinubu and yoruba people are igbos. Those tribalist will be the first to start shouting tribalism when other people do the same to them. You are here telling us to shun ethnic politics. All the igbo comedians and celebrities have collected money from obi, all Biafra agitators have changed their facebook page to pro obi. Is that not ethnic politics.

BAT 2023
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, who put aporo inside feeding bottle for you?

Whatever........
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by emerged01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
You guys keep hurting yourselves hating someone you cant do without seeing on your television and phone screen. I cant imagine grief and the gnashing of teeth everytime you put on your telephone and phones. Bitterness kills.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Jagaban the man with positive vibes and energy

Always on the move, no time for pettiness, Tinubu is so focused

Was he moving in France?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by saintrow1: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Fact
God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
saintrow1:

Lol speak for yourself. Go on facebook, all those that are insulting and bashing tinubu and yoruba people are igbos. Those tribalist will be the first to start shouting tribalism when other people do the same to them. You are here telling us to shun ethnic politics. All the igbo comedians and celebrities have collected money from obi, all Biafra agitators have changed their facebook page to pro obi. Is that not ethnic politics.

BAT 2023
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand

Has he been given any mandate? Who gave him the mandate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.