Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging (1183 Views)

VIDEO: REVISITING OBADIAH MAILAFIA'S FINAL INTERVIEW BEFORE HIS DEATH / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / I Am A Bat :- Fayose Interview Before The July 14 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by ablejesus26(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
I kept telling the young ones in 2015 that Jonathan is messing up but buhari is not an option, them no gree hear me,no be them dey suffer am now undecided
I am telling them now that bubu is a disaster but tinubu is not an option at this critical time, I hope they will listen this time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lagos is the 6th largest economy in Africa by virtue of being capital for 77years. Lagos should be comparing itself with major states/ cities in Africa!
Kagd10:

Yet Peter Obi lives in Lagos.

Do Anambra have electricity and drainage.

Every state that often experience flooding need to improve their drainage system btw.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by adekolaelect(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

Maybe he learnt from the best.
The one that looted your destiny and you can't different the difference between failure and success
looting destiny yet S w and his domesite state has become the preferred region for many Nigerians to stay? Oga upgrade your sense to a new versions before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by Allahisarapist: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
looting destiny yet S w and his domesite state has become the preferred region for many Nigerians to stay? Oga upgrade your sense to a new versions before it is too late.
As a true yoruba Christian I can tell you that we have other yoruba state in Nigeria apart from lagos.
Lagos was the capital for so many years, and my good friends the igbos have been in lagos long before tinubu.
I'm so sorry that you let tinubu become a God to you.

The same people that was supporting Buhari in 2015 are still the same people supporting tinubu now.
A shame
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by rayahmad: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
All these that you have mentioned, Lagos crosses the average mark on it. I will still give it between 6 to 7 out of 10 in these amenities. Other states in Nigeria cannot boast of 3 out of 10 for these amenities. Lagos is moving faster to secure the adequacy of these amenities. And it is a result of good brains and teamwork.

DMerciful:
You must be an illiterate to think that Lagos started with Tinubu.

Now tell me, does Lagos have pipe borne water? Does Lagos have constant electricity? Does Lagos have good drainage and waste management systems? Does Lagos have affordable and decent healthcare services? Does Lagos have top notch emergency services like 911/ fire services? Do you know the economy of Lagos is the 6th largest in Africa yet not having the aforementioned that makes a world class state? Can Lagos be compared to Cairo, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kigali, Pretoria,?

Tinubu has destroyed Lagos!
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mention the amenities Lagos have from what i mentioned, not score. Just mention them
rayahmad:
All these that you have mentioned, Lagos crosses the average mark on it. I will still give it between 6 to 7 out of 10 in these amenities. Other states in Nigeria cannot boast of 3 out of 10 for these amenities. Lagos is moving faster to secure the adequacy of these amenities. And it is a result of good brains and teamwork.

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by Carlosdd: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The SS first supported Abiola in 93 and Obasanjo in 99 and 2003.

You people think you are smart.Come and steal 30% in Rivers let's see

Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate book of Roman chapter 13 verse 1-2 is my witness Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by adekolaelect(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

As a true yoruba Christian I can tell you that we have other yoruba state in Nigeria apart from lagos.
Lagos was the capital for so many years, and my good friends the igbos have been in lagos long before tinubu.
I'm so sorry that you let tinubu become a God to you.

The same people that was supporting Buhari in 2015 are still the same people supporting tinubu now.
A shame
what is the point ?? Ok you want me to support a candidate who I don't know his Senator,House of assembly member , Governors, state members,Cancillorand their political offices in my area? Oga I am not among the blind supporters of any politicians in the name of hatred or Imaginary allegation against others like yours. Yours is yours mine is mine but I don't follow groups without directions.

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by Kagd10: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Lagos is the 6th largest economy in Africa by virtue of being capital for 77years. Lagos should be comparing itself with major states/ cities in Africa!

77years kee you there.

Lagos that was created in 1967?

List what federal government did in Lagos for a start.
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by DMerciful(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
All the major bridges in Lagos were built by federal govt.

Tinubu did not build any major bridge or infrastructure in Lagos!

Lagos was a colony before amalgamation to the other protectorates. Lagos was Nigeria capital from 1914!
Kagd10:

77years kee you there.

Lagos that was created in 1967?

List what federal government did in Lagos for a start.
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by Allahisarapist: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
what is the point ?? Ok you want me to support a candidate who I don't know his Senator,House of assembly member , Governors, state members,Cancillorand their political offices in my area? Oga I am not among the blind supporters of any politicians in the name of hatred or Imaginary allegation against others like yours. Yours is yours mine is mine but I don't follow groups without directions.
Okay you want to go back to school before knowing once senator and house of assembly member.
Is not about is my tribe man, ask yourself can he move Nigeria forward.
Someone that brought in buhari cannot move Nigeria forward, take it to the bank.
I and my yoruba Christian brothers wants to be obedient and yusuful
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by Kagd10: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
All the major bridges in Lagos were built by federal govt.

Tinubu did not build any major bridge or infrastructure in Lagos!

Lagos was a colony before amalgamation to the other protectorates. Lagos was Nigeria capital from 1914!

So that's what the federal government did? As if the federal government didn't build bridges and federal roads in other states.

Was the first Nigeria suspension bridge in Lagos built by federal government? You dey craze or what?

Meanwhile, Lagos was created in 1967. So what are you saying exactly? Ikeja and several other towns weren't even part of Lagos until her creation. So what are you saying? The federal government didn't even occupy half of a local government in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by adekolaelect(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

Okay you want to go back to school before knowing once senator and house of assembly member.
Is not about is my tribe man, ask yourself can he move Nigeria forward.
Someone that brought in buhari cannot move Nigeria forward, take it to the bank.
I and my yoruba Christian brothers wants to be obedient and yusuful
I said I don't follow groups of no directions!!!! Can you tell me the names of candidate from LP ,Senators,House members, state Governors ,state House members and Cancillors in your area or you are just following obi bcs of Frustrations in you ,Bcs Obi is a second face of IPOB / Biafra or hatred you have for Tinubu It is unwise to focus more on who becomes president with knowing who becomes your leaders nearby you ...

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by rayahmad: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
They have it all, that is why I am scoring it..undecided

DMerciful:
Mention the amenities Lagos have from what i mentioned, not score. Just mention them
Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent - Listen To This Interview Before Adjudging by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have lived in Lagos...they dont have these things. You must be in one Osun village defending what does not exist in Lagos
rayahmad:
They have it all, that is why I am scoring it..undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary By Sam Omatseye / Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. / 2023: Four PDP Governors Back Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu Pledge To Work For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.