Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? (20191 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by frikalone: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK Makes Sharp U-Turn, Blasts Buhari. May go back to PDP

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Golan007: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

HungerBad was unto something.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
This guy follows winners like flies follow poo.

Anyone guess where he's Obidiently going?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by PresidObi: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Anywhere belle face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by rolams(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
The PDP doesn't need him. He has committed a political blunder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by UbiAnn(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerians
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Evaromantik(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Ballzproblemm: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
I will not rule it out ,ffk na opportuniist and sycophant but sometimes man can talk true

1 Like

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NwaNimo1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throw him some 'Agbado'.....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Blackfire(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yoruba people eeeeh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by emmadejust(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by fredoooooo: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
PDP don cook jollof rice and efo riro grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by gozmok1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by tenpipsperday: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
The truth is that I don't know between him and Reno who is more confused..

The two need prayers badly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by WATCHOVER(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK has always opposed Muslim Muslim tickets, or Christian Christian tickets, that was one of the reasons why he left the APC before

5 Likes

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by fetcher36(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na una dey give unasef headache.

This guys no get shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stomach infrastructure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK can do unimaginable things just to eat the next meal.

A man without honour.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by tomiwakeem: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Very possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by JBriel: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Werey
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Blitzerz: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christians.
In 2023, you must stand.
Deliver this country from these yeye people

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Ixodes(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK has been sidelined but his greatest problem is he can't keep his mouth shut.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NobleSeed(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK is confused as Bleep
The guy just belike scalar quantity magnitude no direction
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by duruZed(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
For the first time in so many years FFK spoke the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by ecolime(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK's priority in life is food. Someone that was following Yahaya Bello like an housefly because of food.

Na that one una dey take serious?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Iliveforever(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
He doesn’t like to eat cassava and agbado

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.