Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation (359 Views)

Tinubu Is A Big Mistake, Nigeria Not An Islamic Nation, #christianpresident2023 / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year / Nigeria Will Divide The Day It Becomes An Islamic Nation- Oyedepo Warns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by rhinolove: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
This summary of our political structure is what I am about to divulge to you Nigerians, Muslims or christians. Nigeria is a multi cultural and religious nation. We all want the best for Nigeria Muslims or christians.
We should not fold our arms and let humanity in us be clouded by religion. A Thief will always be a Thief whether christian or Muslim.
Tradition use to be our value system, where no matter our religion, we still forbid some certain food base on where what part of Nigeria we originate from.
Politics has so divided us to the point where we forget justice and fairness.
In all sincerity APC choice of Muslim Muslim ticket is wrong. Tinubu does not have the capabilities of a president to when he was a governor. The cabals will still be in charge of this nation. Just like they are in charge of buhari administration. They know exactly what they are doing. If Tinubu losses the cabals would still be in charge by telling Atiku they are working for him. Either way it's a Win Win situation for the CAbals.
The North is a Gold mine yet to be harness, the land mass is enough for agriculture to feed the whole of Africa. Just take a look at the climate of the North. Tomatoes, onion's, pepper, cabbage, potatoes and other limitless crops are grown in the North. Truly the North is the oil in Nigeria if their leaders would be sincere. They don't need Niger delta to survive.
If only they know the power they possess, because they equally have the man power to match the effort, to support this fact; the people of the south prefer to use labourers from the North for the building projects and other serious projects to be done.
Please and please let us not allow the cabals turn Nigeria to Rwanda or Afghanistan.
Please let common sense rule.
I will like to stop here as my children are now with me.
God bless Nigeria
Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by muykem: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu president as a southern Muslim with nothern Muslim VP is far better for Nigeria Christian than Fulani northern president and CAN president as his vice president. Which role does Nigeria constitution give to VP?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by sosanova: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by sosanova: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists party

Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by Viscuz: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Agbado boys have been shared into 2 Christian Agbado and Muslim Agbado grin

Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by ekineme: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu president as a southern Muslim with nothern Muslim VP is far better for Nigeria Christian than Fulani northern president and CAN president as his vice president. Which role does Nigeria constitution give to VP?

All this daft analysis, if the Vp is inconsequential what stops him from picking a northern Christian as his vice?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of The New Islamic Nation by Vulturereloaded: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
We shall resist with everything.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO / Davido And Potable Still Fight Over Elections / My Experience At INEC Office Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.