Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE (35025 Views)

Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by aribisala0(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
akpunda86:

Wch targeted have u heard anybody saying Peter Obi forged certificate,guy Stella Odua is a fraudster if she did NYSC let her produce it
Yes
They are jealous of Igbos
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Day169: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sabadon:
Why is it hard for most politician to have a complete certificate
.. because All they have on their "hard discs" is Money Money Money! angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Triplerg: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seniorwriter:
The Revolution wave is been felt by politicians already....

If you are reading this then make sure to get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

Get your PVC ready...

Investors will only be interested in your venture once you can present the performance bond of your business venture.
Be guided.

Get your PVC ready.

All supporters are aware...Get your PVC and be ObiDient.
Deep Quote:
Time and chance happens to all but how you take up your challenges determines your success.

@Seniorwriter
Well said.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Klinee: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
aribisala0:
Jealous people....... because she is Igbo
Ewu! Ala gbawa gi isi! Is she representing hausa/Fulani or Yoruba? Ewu!
So she should be representing us with her corrupted path? Right? Ewu mpama!

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by JudasNaKarrot: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sabadon:
It's most Nugerians. Politicians are victims because they are in public scrutiny. 90% of Nigerians have fraudulent certificates.

Bitter truth.

Na me talk am.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Paulianfa(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
No be this same woman Mrs Oduah wia thief thief money in the aviation industry, na in be senator wia no get common school cert...
Sorooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Rechargeam247(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kai.

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by baralatie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is sickening!
How do you expect this to even stand up for election
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by akoko11: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
They claimed of having all d degrees in the world bt are damn scared to tender them during election
Nigerians are gradually waking up now.

Fully Obidient
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by MrFly(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
aribisala0:
may we rise above ethnicity. Be guided. #nigerdeltan

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sabadon:

Because the country is now in the hands of criminals. See all of them liars and thieves they are. This woman was a minister and a senator in this same country.

You wonder why we are where we are. We the people are also a very big problem.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fine woman.

Can I be your sugar Boy...
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by nextstep(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
maasoap:

He wasn't tagged Peter Obi for fun or for nothing. Go and dig that up from the Google achieve, it is there. Obi is even more fraudulent than the rest

Please show verifiable claims that he looted funds.
Not that he had accounts outside the country, or in tax havens. Looted.

I mean: that he stole money, or he sold drugs, or some of the other crimes that the other politicians have been accused of.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2022
aribisala0:

Abi o. I guess they should just free her inspite of the fraud she has committed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by PoliteActivist: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2022
maasoap:

He wasn't tagged Peter Obi for fun or for nothing.
nextstep

Speaking of Pandora, see below. Everybody was on Pandora, Obi being g the mildest of them all. This is a guy whom godfather types had sworn to destroy because he wouldn't let them loot. After decades of digging all they could latch unto was Pandora - a big, fat NOTHING. Because the guy truly is SQUEAKY CLEAN!

Here's how Obi handed over (compare to how his successor handed over - screenshot below)

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by PoliteActivist: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Positive008:
Good morning Nairalanders please I am begging you all to assist me financially. I have a car that I want to use for Bolt driving so I can take care of my family but the car needs a new battery and two tires before it can be accepted on Bolt platform. Please I will be really grateful for any help I can get as no amount is to small. If I can get the needed fund to buy the battery and tires I will come back here and daily updates on how I am running the business. Thank you all in anticipation.

And your account was registered exactly today. Wawoo!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by brainycaleb(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Stella Oduah the renovation woman! ₦600,000,000
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by harmony75: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Many politicians will have no need to show much qualifications in education, they're when buhari and tinubu have lowered the standard of education as a politician. Shame!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Amotekun777: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Sabadon:

Because the pple in 9ja politics are rogues, thugs, murderer etc... how low can we go as a pple? angry

Yet, we expect good governance from these Vagabonds-In-Power.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by okuta007: 1:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Stillwater10:
It's like politics in Nigeria is meant for the low of the lowlives. Basic requirements they can't even Even keep up to. The bar was set to low and has been that way.

We need a paradigm shift. We need to bring on a new era, era of the intellectuals. We need intellectuals in our polity

It won’t work, why? Because the vast majority of Nigerians with voting power are illiterates, they easily get intimidated when intellectuals speak and they will shame you and run you out of town calling you alakowe - making you regret you are educated and the result is failure at the polls - there are people in Nigeria who hate Peter Obi, not because he is Ibo, far from it - but because IF what he is proposing (a Nigeria that works) comes to fruition, it will threaten their very means of livelihood which thrives on illegality and chaos - know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by onumadu: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2022
In the document, she noted that she attended St John’s Primary School, Odoakpu, Onitsha, Anambra from 1969 – 1973 and Zixton Secondary School, Ozubulu, Anambra State from 1973 -1978.

There is only one St John's Primary School Onitsha which later was renamed Niger City Primary School. And that school is NOT in Odoakpu Onitsha. It is in FEGGE Onitsha.
Just saying ...
Ndi a sef.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by franconian: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Sabadon:

Because they've been crooks right from their early age. Criminality runs in their vain.

With these set of people in power, one shouldn't wonder why the country is like this.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by kkboy(m): 2:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Beauty without brain
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by imagrg(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Paper qualification isn't the overall parameter for guaranteeing efficiency.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Naijanascam: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2022
aribisala0:
What nonsense? Anytime people see an Igbo person doing well they conspire to bring them down. It is jealousy. Igbos are always rich and successful and this brings jealousy.
Imagine the kind of allegations wicked people are bringing against this good woman
It is terrible

Are you serious? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by AnanseK(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Shameless woman. Na dem, no wonder.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by Makowonda: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2022
These are the kinds of people ruling us.From what I understand here she's obviously struggling for her daily bread,not to renovate one primary school or sink a borehole in her community or paint a primary healthcare clinic at the least.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by ufotunang: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Nawaoooo... politcians with no academic certificates wants to rule their people that have academic certificates.. nawaoooo
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by ufotunang: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
They claimed of having all d degrees in the world bt are damn scared to tender them during election
..and this a woman that used 180 million naira to buy 2 bullet proof cars when she was minister of avaition during Jonathan administration...
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE by sylve11: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2022
fasho01:
She's in them bubu WhatsApp group

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.