Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai (20069 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by 2016easy2017: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2022
kaybee06:

Stop famzing yourself, u were never Batified, the goal of every political party is to win the election, mention one northern Christian that can bring the required votes to the table. U want him to score an own goal because of sentiment. If you were ever batified, u would know that BAT isn't a bigot. Go and obidiently waste your vote.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Globad(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2022
treesun:
What will he say, if it Christian that nominate Christian, they would have started violence!

The situation isn't exactly the same.

Christians are not in the minority in the south.

Muslims are not in the minority in the North.

It's very hard to criticise these things. If you were in Tinubu's shoes and wanted to win the election, would you have picked a Christian running mate from the north? Who would you have picked?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by oluwole70525: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Because tinubu isn't popular enough so he needs a Muslim since his Islam doesn't meet the requirementBecause tinubu isn't popular enough so he needs a Muslim since his Islam doesn't meet the requirement...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by treesun: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Globad:

The situation isn't exactly the same.

Christians are not in the minority in the south.

Muslims are not in the minority in the North.

It's very hard to criticise these things. If you were in Tinubu's shoes and wanted to win the election, would you have picked a Christian running mate from the north? Who would you have picked?

That is his choice!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Basicend: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
treesun:
What will he say, if it is Christian that nominate Christian, they would have started violence!

Don't mind them. He is a mad man.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Teymanhenry(f): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Any Christian who supports Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket has already renounced his Christianity... It's so obvious
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Emperorx: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubu-made-the-right-decision-yakasai/

I can't come and have headache for Nigeria matter unless u want to deceive yourself Tinubu is our next president. U see Apc has all the tactics to rig election so they will do what they are best known for .I have zeroed my mind about the election because I already know that tinubu is the next president unless God decides to call him to himself.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
u told u I am Igbo,I am Yoruba with a Igbo mother
Good for you. Has anybody ever threatening your religious belief in Yoruba land?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Any Christian who supports Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket has already renounced his Christianity... It's so obvious

I'm a Christian fr the south west. We are not religious bigots. The whole Yoruba voted Awolowo and Akintola christian christian tickets before.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by kelmicheal: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Na who do Nigeria like this? I'm pleading on world leaders to come to our aid people are suffering, costs of things hv gone up, insecurities are nothing to write home about, everything in disarray and politicians taking the masses for a ride
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by tiswell(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Exactly my brother
Don't mind those Okoros, we will soo⁸n send them back to Cameroun..
APc have gone for Muslim Muslim ticket because Muslims run this country

There's no christain Southerner or northerner competent enough to govern the country

Buhari will handover to Tinubu
Tinubu will handover to a northern Muslim
and nothing will happen..

Sai Buhari
Sai Tinubu
Sai shettima
sai lawan
sai Gbajabiamila
sai Muslim ummah
what an audacity from a zombie
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by ArewaNorth: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2022
SEYIKP:
Christianity didn't come to Nigeria on a platter of gold. Missionaries were tortured, burnt alive, beheaded and imprisoned for Christianity to gain its footings in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a rainbow nation with diverse religions and tribes. Muslim Muslim is an insensitive ticket to Nigeria Christians.
A competent Christian cannot be found amongst over 50million northern Christians to be the VP as useless the post is. If this should work, next will be Northern Northern ticket.
It is official, I am de-batified. I'll be Obidient to the development of Nigeria by God's grace.

Nobody said there is no competent Christian in the North but here we are talking about a situation whereby a Muslim Southerner won Presidential ticket of APC and is looking for a running mate that can give him the requisite votes in the North. Politics isn't played to satisfy the desire of some people but rather to win Election. Please take a neutral position and tell me a single Christian in the North that can give Tinubu the votes that Shettima can give.
What I know is, some people are just pretending and I'm sure even if Tinubu will bring CAN Chairman as his running mate they'll still vote for their party on election day!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Oches4me(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Error 419
Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.

We will take Nigeria to the promise land with our PVCs
Then shot urself in head.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Oches4me(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
Tinubu has made his choice. He has shown clearly that he has no regards for Christians. So it is left for us to do the needful.
We can't be second class citizens in our own country.
I'm so happy he made this choice. Any attempt to rig this election will be fiercely resisted by the youths. You can't take us for granted after enthroning this disaster of a president on us. We are ready to fight dirty with you this time around.
Christians terrorist spotted.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Grand father of b@ndit have spoken
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Blackdisciple(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Grand father of b@nd!t have spoken
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Oches4me(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

If Buhari is not sadist who only want Nigeria to destroy.

He would go for northern christian and call governor from the north and appeal to them, or since he knows they dnt want christian candidate from north, he would have blocked Tinubu from clinching the ticket.

APC only want to win not concerned about deliver dividend of democracy
The same character like U, will still insult Buhari for interfere in APC choice of candidates.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by JoeNL22(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Oches4me:
Then shot urself in head.
Give me your gun!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Franc2012: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is this the legacy you will leave for your children?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Franc2012: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is this the legacy you will leave for your children? Is amazing
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Goddey18(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oches4me:
Christians terrorist spotted.

Head slammer spotted
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroChil:
Blame the shameless youths for supporting the old hags. This gives verifiable credence that some persons can be senile in their 20s and 40s.
/
While they are sitting at home, rotting away and supporting the politicians; Wike's son just graduated from a UK university over the weekend.

So how can one feel sorry for this class of morons? Like I always say, the pain will be felt after graduating at 25 and employers show them conditions for employees. grin Right now most of them are nonchalant because they are still enjoying "mummy thank ma".

/
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oches4me:
The same character like U, will still insult Buhari for interfere in APC choice of candidates.

It's only a character like you who ready to bring his house down, will not interfere on extreme sensitive issues like this

If you have married with kids, I guess you will allow ur kids and wife to do whatever that want, even if it will bring u and ur family name into shame.
Afterall, you would say it's human rights.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by HilcomTech(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Actually, that is not true.

1.Most slaves were captured by Africans and Arabs, who then transported them to the coast, where they were sold to Europeans (western coast) or Arabs (eastern coast). Of course most were sold to other Africans .

2.Source of slaves...inter-ethnic wars. (No, we never all lived in peace before whitey came..we fought each other very well). Also raids into other people's territory. And kidnapping (two former slaves who ended up in England, their accounts read like they were kidnapped...and that was 18th century mind. By the way, they both got free).

3.Here is how slaves were caught. A young boy was caught in what is now either Chad or Cameroon...and taken to what is now Turkey and used as a slave. While there, he was spotted by an ambassador from what is now Russia, and eventually was freed and taken to Russia, where he grew up and became a great Russia general and one of the ancestors of their greatest writers . Abram Petrovich Gannibal. Note...he was not caputred by whites. It was black and Arab people that transported him to Ottoman Turkey after kidnapping him.

4.Missionary activity in what is now Nigeria started with a catholic mission to what is now Edo and Delta state in the 16th century...and then took off in the 19th century with missionaries from England, protestant, followed by Roman catholic missionaries. By then, the UK was no longer in the slave trade...stopped it , the US followed suit...and a host of other countries. Brazil stopped in 1889.

5.Most missionaries helped free slaves. Even tried to help them. Sometimes worked, sometimes did not. Slave traders were not interested in converting the slaves they caught. (When they got to the Americas they were forcefully converted to christianity, which is a sad stain on the religion, even now, but that was not the main reason why they were taken there.)

Missionaries were not involved in the slave trade at all. Rather slaves were caught due to wars and tribal warfare and sold to middle men...Africans and Arabs, and transported to the coast to be sold to Europeans, and/or Arabs, or often times sold to other Africans.

You may believe your own lies if it makes you feel better.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
HilcomTech:

You may believe your own lies if it makes you feel better.

It is the truth. You can choose not to like christianity. I am cool with that, but you cannot be lying against the religion.

Most missonary activity was done without resorting to slavery. Most slaves were captured due to war, and transported to Europeans or Arabs at the coast, or to other Africans, and enslaved. They were taken away and forcefully converted to other religons, christianity inclusive.

But then again, you are free not to believe me. I know i am telling the truth. I have read up on the matter and I know.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Nex12: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nobody should vex APC won't win.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by chichijessy: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
God, any man DAT want to Jeopardize the happiness of our Country Nigeria, God place them below
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by juman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
We need a christian man as president to clear the insecurity.
Serious trouble ahead.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai by Teymanhenry(f): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

I'm a Christian fr the south west. We are not religious bigots. The whole Yoruba voted Awolowo and Akintola christian christian tickets before.

Oh you guys are tribal bigots then.. Nigeria is way bigger than one tribe. No wonder Christians are going through hell here in the middle belt n Notth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / Amazing Facts About Obudu - By Michael Uzoma Michael / Any Member Of APC Working Against Our Success Will Fail - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.