Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned (40024 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll / Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Mummyfour(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
Okay... So, House on The Rock is a Labouring church!

I wonder where Catholic, Anglican, RCCG and Winners members nationwide stand currently?!! tongue
it may shock you to know that those other churches you mentioned are obidified.
I have a lot of friends and relatives spread across all those churches and they all say the same thing.
And whoever thinks rccg members will vote for tinubu because of his wife being a pastor will be sore disappointed

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by mabea: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trimjos:
This race is against Muslims vs Christians, against light and darkness. This race is against the forces of terrorists vs the angels of good.

It's time for change, it's time for labour party to sanitize the system.
Do you even know what you're saying. You better go and borrow sense because it will not cost you a thing

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Children know ur Bola Ahmed Tunibu BAT

Don't chose animal above human.

OBIdiently vote for me and you won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Zeezenho: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
vastone:
What is Obi & Datti's current view on Homosexuality?

Only then, would I be comfortable voting such Party into the seat of power.

I dea fear for the future, Nigerians wake up Agenda dea, make we tread with caution as e b naw, "their Eye's dea on Nigeria" the Giant of Africa.

You for ask shettima and tinubu their current view on boko Haram which shettima is their cappon .

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by oluwazoba: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg what of that vorturggrid guy self? Abi him don obidient?
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by int0x80(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
This Obi movement is beginning to gather momentum. If I were Tinubu or Atiku, I would begin to get worried.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Josh2fun: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
My dear youths,
We don't needs to fight ourself on this issue (Christian vs Muslim ). The data is there for us to view.who has the highest number .
Few months ago some youths said because Present VP cannot do anything as vice president that is why he doesn't perform , with that submission the vice president is irrelevant .be he Christian or Muslim .
Let us be prepare to welcome our next president which will be Muslim.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Igbojew: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prophecy about the plan of Muslims or Fulani people headed by Buhari to Islamise Nigeria by continue where Uthman Danfodio stopped is right in our face but some naive Christians allowed Muslims to deceived them that Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu want to destroy Nigeria when in reality they are the one that is already destroying Nigeria.Naive Christians didn't bothered to ask themselves this question,why did Buhari and his Fulani Muslim brothers went to any length to kidnapped Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from far away kenyan when they were busy pardoning Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and integrate them into different Nigeria security agencies.They pampered Abba kyari that have committed unimaginable crimes but keep on going after Southern Christians that never committed quarter crime their Fulani Muslim brothers committed.Am not even a Christians but Jewish but when it comes to a fight I will always pick side with Christians.So Christians this is the time you people should wake up because what Muslims like MURIC can't take from you people they keep on dishing it out to you people..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Newton2024: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aystarz:

Darkness (APC) won't ever triumph over Light (LP)
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Newton2024: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abemy:

Muslim is a cultlike religion, all rules must be obeyed, and it is against it's tenets that a non believer rule over believers. Forget the pretending ones to buy time. Christians should nite that, islamization is real, and at the final stage.
I fully agree.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by jogsman01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
There are sensible muslims sir. I am not defending their religion. This race is against terrorists vs Muslims & Christians.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by mrkings84(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wahala to guys way dey on nl via FB freebies, I can't even access the video.

With this hardship I am going through the I should still vote APC abi or PDP abi?

Thunder fire Satan.

Fully OBIdient and Yusful!!

Meanwhile if anyone can dash me data my mtn line is 08034704620

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by wiseoneking: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

That's how Ipob Igbo like you make noise about Biafra,shame
Don't ever go near ipob guys, they will skin you alive and give you to the dogs. Biafra and Oduduwa is sure. Be proud of your region

1 Like

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by casppyjay: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... African type of Christianity, and equally African type of Islam!

None of them is original to Africa! So, what is your point sir?!!
i care less about other peoples affairs as long as it’s not stuffed up my airwaves or interfering with my immediate existence..I’m more concerned about the ridiculous, obnoxious and insulting type of Christianity practiced by the homosapiens in the geographical location called Nigeria and Africa at large..very appalling, disheartening and frustrating to see people with good looking heads but empty minds and defective cognitive.. how on earth will u pray before u commit a sin and immediately commit another after? How ridiculous and daft can someone be , year in year our pastors come out to say God called them to rule Nigeria yet they never emerge 5th place in any contest .. yet still followers continue to asslick them.. in Nigeria the Christian fold is divided to many unconventional groups with no direction only directed to ur matrimonial beds and and ur already crying pockets ..

I can go on and on.. even u that quoted me u are sick from the same disease if not u won’t av quoted me with such disdain thinking I’m biased looking for a stupid point..I expected u at ur age and exposure to the web etc to already av spotted the problem and asuch deduced my point from it.. but no religious fight it’s what u constantly envisage..smh

U can pick on ur kinds here .. I’m way about that league as u can see..

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by themanderon: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Marel3d:

No, it's not. There are good people in both religions. Please let's stop dividing ourselves along religious and tribal lines.

My brother you better wake up and smell the coffee. These guys do not have any good plans for you. Why didn't they settle for a Christian-Christian ticket and watch the backlash that would follow from the Muslim north? It's because they know Christians will not pretest that's why they are doing anything they want. Look at the covert jihad that is going on in the country and tell me it's a coicident. That was how the Christians lost the places apostle paul evangelised during his missionary journeys. Those places have become muslim strongholds today. Don't be deceived, Islam only seeks to control and dominate. Wake up before it's too late.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by rickleye: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This kind of comment is unnecessary. I have so many Muslim friends backing Obi. Most of you should learn to be civil in your support. Our leader Obi has already warned us against this kind of comments.

The one we condemn entirely is Muslim Muslim ticket.

I agree. If we are to trace the origins according to the bible Ishmael and Isaac were brother albeit Step-Brothers.
Just like the US have constantly said, the war is not against Islam but radical Islamic . This is not a fight against Islam but rather a Muslim vs Muslim ticket.
IMO - Tinubu has made a very terrible mistake in going with a Muslim -Muslim ticket in this day and age. This worked in 1993 because we were tired of the military. But the BAT is not Abiola.
I do not think a winner will be won on the first round of election.
That being said - There are Christians and Muslims on both of the divide. Those that will vote for BAT irrespective of whom he chose as running mate and those that are paid to vote.
In order for Peter Obi to have a chance he needs money and a lot - he needs to make sure that the Colleges and Universities are open in each state , bus people to the polls to vote and pay people to drum up his candidature.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Killermamba: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Marel3d:
See how members of the house on the rock church reacted to each party as Paul Adefarasin made references to each of the 3 major parties (APC, PDP and Labor party)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZGZOObGCfo

E choke ohh. Agbado united how market
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
casppyjay:
i care less about other peoples affairs as long as it’s not stuffed up my airwaves or interfering with my immediate existence..I’m more concerned about the ridiculous, obnoxious and insulting type of Christianity practiced by the homosapiens in the geographical location called Nigeria and Africa at large..very appalling, disheartening and frustrating to see people with good looking heads but empty minds and defective cognitive.. how on earth will u pray before u commit a sin and immediately commit another after? How ridiculous and daft can someone be , year in year our pastors come out to say God called them to rule Nigeria yet they never emerge 5th place in any contest .. yet still followers continue to asslick them.. in Nigeria the Christian fold is divided to many unconventional groups with no direction only directed to ur matrimonial beds and and ur already crying pockets ..

I can go on and on.. even u that quoted me u are sick from the same disease if not u won’t av quoted me with such disdain thinking I’m biased looking for a stupid point..I expected u at ur age and exposure to the web etc to already av spotted the problem and asuch deduced my point from it.. but no religious fight it’s what u constantly envisage..smh

U can pick on ur kinds here .. I’m way about that league as u can see..

You are quite mistaken if you think I care one way or the other... I gave up on religion almost 2 Decades ago.

What offends me is people picking one religion and leaving the other out.

They are both imported and totally alien to this nation and continent. They are also subject to abuse and poor interpretation.

You can now get off your high horse! Thank you.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by ponishah: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Marel3d:

No, it's not. There are good people in both religions. Please let's stop dividing ourselves along religious and tribal lines.
Story for fools.
Christians could be passive, but not idiotic.
We are already divided.
If APC wins this election, then Christians are fools forever. Mark my words
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Naajjii: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trimjos:
It is high time all churches in Nigeria rally round Peter Obi, since the ruling party have chosen to show us that christians does not matter in this country. It will be nice to pay them back in their coin
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Antai123(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obidiently observation the trend and watch how breeze is opening APC smelling yansh. Choose Baba Yusuful, if u don't like OBI.

Vote BABA YUSUFU. My Muslim brothers. Labour Party for YUSUFU.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Naajjii: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antai123:
Obidiently observation the trend and watch how breeze is opening APC smelling yansh. Choose Baba Yusuful, if u don't like OBI.

Vote BABA YUSUFU. My Muslim brothers. Labour Party for YUSUFU.
Why are you calling Muslim brothers ,what do you need Muslims brothers for? Your nyamiri brothers have already started asking that all christians should vote Peter Obi , then all Muslims will look for another person to vote for.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Musrataman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
Don't ever go near ipob guys, they will skin you alive and give you to the dogs. Biafra and Oduduwa is sure. Be proud of your region

How many Nigeria tribes have you seen reside in your cursed ravaged sicking dead Biafra?

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Musrataman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
jimyjames:

You all tried to portray Peter obi as an igbo ipob movement but it has failed, the movement is beyond Peter obi and igbo or ipob

Continue deceiving yourselves Biafra or death no referendum no election

Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by Scarcity234: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
infohenry:
They think is child's play, Obi is a movement and the time is now.
To them, they will still say he's a social media president...

E go shock them grin grin grin
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by zedman1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trimjos:
It is high time all churches in Nigeria rally round Peter Obi, since the ruling party have chosen to show us that christians does not matter in this country. It will be nice to pay them back in their coin
I hated your first comment, you sounded no different from a Boko Haram bigot. At least this one is quite.... Well, I still don't like people who reason like them/you.
Re: Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned by PigTormentor: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

I think it will be more productive and even intelligent to counter his constructive comment with a far more constructive one!

Show him that APC and Tinubu have a superior master plan and vision than the other fellow top contenders. That makes more sense .
You can only counter when a logical, verifiable records of Obi has been presented.
I have asked several times for his supporters to post what and what did Obi accomplished as. Governor.
What out of the box ideas did he bring to the govt, what special ideas did he implemented had a Governor?
He did nothing special, all he did was may be pay salaries, build basic roads, couple of hospitals just any average Governor.
He was an average or even below average Governor.
You don't need a genius or a prophet to tell you all the se noise about Obi had more to do with his Tribe than anything else.
I put it to you that if Obi is not Igbo, he would just be another candidate like Sowore or Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Police Suspend Abba Kyari / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.