Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (36518 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Billygee2u: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
More decamping loading in few days..... Tinubu is a project every sane Nigeria must stop. He must not lead us into self destruction.

APC and Tinubu is the definition of failed entity
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Originality007: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:
I'm strong supporter of Tinubu Presidential aspirations. I started this after Buhari won second term.
Some people need to ponder well and understand that 2023 is a two horse race contest. Muslim Northerners are open to both Tinubu and Atiku. Should Atiku win the illusionary suspense of Islamization and Fulanization agenda will terrorise the peace of some people for more years. However, if Tinubu wins it is a big boost for Nigerian Muslims and an advantage to Southern Nigerians agitation for power shift.
In reality, religious identity of a leader has never helped a common man in Nigeria but few group of religious scammers.
How in earth has Islam benefitted from Buhari Govt? More Muslims are being massacred, butchered and retired to IDP camps under him and he is watching helplessly doing nothing about it. Nobody can show a single benefit that Muslims gain from Buhari regime.

in as much I can reason with some of the thing u said, But my Question is can North Vote Christian Christian? we both no is not possible. Nigeria is a Secular County. This Muslim Muslim of Tinubu only shows that Christian are irrelevant in Nigerian Politiks

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by foleskay(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
The only acheles heels of tinubu is picking a Muslim as his VP. More that half of Christians who support him are now considering otherwise.. Come to Ibadan and hear Yoruba,his own people opinion.. He don goofed big time. Atiku will carry big chunk of his vote. Ppl dey vex down south.
Na only Hausas dey happy,but northern vote has never single handedly won one a presidential election. South south and north central.will be d decider of this election embarassed
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Northern christians will be very foolish to let the Muslim to toil with them at all front....

Also, Southwest christians should never fall for any brainwashing to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Like I said earlier...

Tinubu controls all the agberos from the southwest and needed someone in charge of the agberos from the entire North...

Shetima is the man in charge of the Boko Haram in the entire North as their sympathizer....

The collaboration is just to use hoodlums to win the election against the wishes of the entire country...

We south west christians will vote Tinubu. He's a religious and ethnic bigot like obi. Your propaganda is a childish one.

Besides, peter obi controls all the ipob and unknown gunmen in the south east and south south.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by sameks08(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2022
after all ur noise about APC this life sha
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by asobo1: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2022
garfield1:

How does that concern me? What is his relevance? When atiku won,did kazeem afegbua not resign? Better find something useful to do if you are so idle
It concerns you. It goes to show how disrespectful APC is to the Christian faith. Shamefully enough, your women leader has know adopted the northern gale as part of her dress code. We will meet at the polls. Bwala is from southern Borno and he understands better
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by asobo1: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
sameks08:
after all ur noise about APC this life sha
Seriously, whenever I watch him on television speaking about APC, I become dumbfounded. Because should an intelligent man shouldn't have had a cause to be associated with such evil party.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by rezy15(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Image123:

What we should be talking about is good governance, not winner. Who has won with the useless governance we've had for about 20years now?
My only fear now is my unborn kids will look at me and shake their head in shame. That what were me and countless other youths thinking when we settled for garbage and mediocrity over and over
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by ibedu29: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good riddance. He was never a true supporter. Probably got Atiku's appointment.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
I will vote Tinubu if he attend to National television interviews
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Subsea101: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Vote Tinube Vote APC is all you've got to say

Tell us their achievements in the last 7 years, that's what we need to hear.

Economy and security is in shambles, but na Vote incompetent baffons that's all that matters to you. Tueee

VoteTinubu2023:

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ahleebomaye: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=VoteTinubu2023 post=114609996]Good riddance. He was never a true supporter. Probably got Atiku's appointment.

Actually he was a true APC supporter, and if it was a northern Muslim that did the work he did for APC he would have been a Minister or something in this APC government.
That's not even the case, loyalty is not rewarded in APC and the future that never was is no more.
The party has derailed itself from the top to bottom.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ahleebomaye: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Actually he was a true APC supporter, and if it was a northern Muslim that did the work he did for APC he would have been a Minister or something in this APC government.
That's not even the case, loyalty is not rewarded in APC and the future that never was is no more.
The party has derailed itself from the top to bottom.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by OKC22: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Muslims were created to bruise the heads of Christians.

Christians read your Bible, it's either you quietly accept what's coming, or you fight it...

#Agnoist

It's all non Muslims
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by tnerro1(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Do not vote a Muslim Muslim ticket, Nigerian will be worse than what it is now if you do.... don’t say we did not warn you again

Vote PDP or LABOUR Party, these are the parties that represent all Nigerians
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2022
BigSarah:

Christians read your Bible, it's either you quietly accept what's coming, or you fight it...

#Agnoist

Actually sha, Muslims were products of a side chick grin
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by rippa(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Its now party over Nigeria
God will punish u people
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by homody(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Maybe you should also pray to not relevant by the ur aged.
NaijaOlosho:

Any body supporting and planning to install old and aged people shall die by stroke amen
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Except you be religious gay, in a country of 50 aside, you couldn’t see a credible northern Christian, meaning Christians should go and die. Deborah was killed, so many more. It’s been divided like never before. Uniting Nigeria is only way of chosing a Christian vp. It will be a tough one for Tinubu. Except the man juju renew. He sabi Renew him likeness juju, no matter Wetin e do, Una no forget, no be everybody e go catch
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by seunjungle1(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
.....while your brother Obi Pandora is the architect in charge of Ipob right?
Asiwaju project is a long time ago project for the whole southwest.
On Jagaban of borgu will stand, we mooooooooove

JASONjnr:
Northern christians will be very foolish to let the Muslim to toil with them at all front....

Also, Southwest christians should never fall for any brainwashing to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Like I said earlier...

Tinubu controls all the agberos from the southwest and needed someone in charge of the agberos from the entire North...

Shetima is the man in charge of the Boko Haram in the entire North as their sympathizer....

The collaboration is just to use hoodlums to win the election against the wishes of the entire country...
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by garfield1: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
asobo1:
It concerns you. It goes to show how disrespectful APC is to the Christian faith. Shamefully enough, your women leader has know adopted the northern gale as part of her dress code. We will meet at the polls. Bwala is from southern Borno and he understands better

If he chose a Christian, will it make him win plateau
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by JASONjnr(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
seunjungle1:
.....while your brother Obi Pandora is the architect in charge of Ipob right?
Asiwaju project is a long time ago project for the whole southwest.
On Jagaban of borgu will stand, we mooooooooove

Tah..... go and sleep.... Who be your mate?
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Donwis05: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Only idiots, bandits, their supporters and urchins still supporting apshit
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by chase4(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Bimpe29: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2022
budaatum:
One by one they will all become Obidient.
grin
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by lereinter(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2022
BigSarah:

#Agnoist

Deep strong words
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by lereinter(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
PresidObi:
The chances of Labour party winning the presidential elections is getting brighter everyday grin

How

With zero state and local government presence
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by jimmynauty: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Don't you just love this combo

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by abbey621(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Acidosis:

I gained a sense of belonging, fairness, and representation.

Sensible countries? Like a Bishop becoming the President of UAE or Saudi Arabia? Or a Muslim becoming the President or even vice president of the USA, the UK, Russia, China, Taiwan, Italy?

Sensible countries are choosing their leaders based on representation, a sense of association and belonging, and competency.

Na you f00lish if you think there are no Christians in a Christian-dominated country like Nigeria that can do the job.

All the countries you mentioned above are not the same, USA does not practice religious government( In fact religion is left out of anything public office related) neither does UK, China, Taiwan. Italy , UAE and saudi are all mono religious countries with over 80% one religion, your comparison does not make sense. You gained representation? So with your representation why are Christians still being killed? You've just highlighted the hypocrisy battling Nigeria. You would rather have someone from your religion that is an inefficient, clueless representation with bad results than to try something else......Yet you still think Buhari na your problem, no pal your problem na your mind!
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by abbey621(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

If we want to choose our leaders based on competence, Tinubu should not be on the ballot. He's old and frail.
His mantra towards this election has never been about competence. His mantra is "it's my turn". That's a language of sentiment not competence. Now he's chosen his VP based on sectional sentiments as well.
So I don't see why you're preaching competence to us and not to yourself first!

Again you're contradicting yourself, since when does competence have anything to do with old age? You didn't attack him with economic blueprint, tackling security, moral aptitude but your only weapon is AGE? Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.