Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? (624 Views)

Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman / 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Uptownerd: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2022
This is unbelievable. They actually sold him on this destructive path and he embraced it. Chai! It is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by adioolayi(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
A politician made a choice he feels can win him Election...you are in the corner of your house calling it a scam

If he sinks with it...it's his choice..

If he wins with it ..it's his choice..

All political parties have carefully made their choices with the sole aim of winning....anyone that fails will live to count his loses....that's their headache..and that of their associates.

If you are not politically affiliated to any political party, then, you should care less...really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Bobloco: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu desperately wants to be the president of Nigeria
Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Honjoshy4u: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Desperation always blind fore sight

3 Likes

Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Uptownerd: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2022
grin
adioolayi:
A politician made a choice he feels can win him Election...you are in the corner of your house calling it a scam

If he sinks with it...it's his choice..

If he wins with it ..it's his choice..

All political parties have carefully made their choices with the sole aim of winning....anyone that fails will live to count his loses....that's their headache..and that of their associates.

If you are not politically affiliated to any political party, then, you should care less...really.
Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm highly BATFIED!! Us northerners will redouble our efforts with this Muslim-muslim ticket
Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Uptownerd: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I'm highly BATFIED!! Us northerners will redouble our efforts with this Muslim-muslim ticket
Suffer no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by LOLSeeComment: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Na Tinubu matter make this one vain come out like this? Woman for that matter undecided
To hate no easy o
Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm not following blindly, I have seen what Tinubu and Shettima have done in their various states bro
Uptownerd:

Suffer no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by Uptownerd: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I'm not following blindly, I have seen what Tinubu and Shettima have done in their various states bro
Is that right
Re: How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
As in?
Uptownerd:

Is that right

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Conduct Election In Biafra Come 2023 - IPOB / Photos: Tinubu In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Debunking The Claim Of APC And Bat's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.