Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion (24181 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Akerele44(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uptownerd:

here

Is it by force to align with Igbo ?

Is it by force to align with party that had no structure ?

Is it by force ?

Know this and know peace

OBI should try again in the next 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Igbojew: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?
You just nailed it and believe me I couldn't put it more perfectly the way you did.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Ybaby: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uptownerd:

here

Now, Nigerians know that Rabiu Kwankwaso is just another ethnic jingoist. He has missed his easiest path to becoming the president of Nigeria and may never get such opportunity in his political career again

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Ybaby: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso knows 2023 isn't their year, however they are ready to grow their votes and popularity cheaply for 2027 and 2032

Obi is 62, Kwankwaso is 65. In 2027 and 2031 they would be 66, 70 and 69, 73 respectively

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are billionaires yet are limiting their campaign expenses making their die hard supporters to spend on their behalf while they gain strong loyal organic Supporters and teams

This is the idea Buhari used to secure Northern vote in 12 years before joining forces with Tinubu and SouthWest

Peter Obi is the next president of this great nation

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by katoto: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot.On becoming the governor of Kano he sacked all the non-indigenes that were working in the ministry and until he left has no meaningful project for the Sabon-gari area, predominantly dominated by non-indigenes.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Ybaby: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Badgers14:
Kwankwaso miscalculated his political muscle but the good thing for Peter obi is that since Gandollar is Team BAT, I know Atiku will have some loyalists in Kano and Kwankwaso..votes in Kano will be split.

Any remember just 3 years ago , PDP and the northern canals loyalists to Atiku had to market Obi's candidacy in the north so Obi have a bit of his ground work done for him.

He still needs to go out there and campaign , meet people and not just relying on online fans like me to do the work for him.

All he has to do is stay alive... his creditors are evil. I will campaign for him. He should just stay alive
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by pacespot(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Badgers14:
Kwankwaso miscalculated his political muscle but the good thing for Peter obi is that since Gandollar is Team BAT, I know Atiku will have some loyalists in Kano and Kwankwaso..so, votes in Kano will be split.

Any remember just 3 years ago , PDP and the northern cabals loyalists to Atiku had to market Obi's candidacy in the north so Obi have a bit of his ground work done for him.

He still needs to go out there and campaign , meet people and not just relying on online fans like me to do the work for him.

At bolded, i wonder why haters keep saying Obi is not known in the North, is it not the same Obi and Atiku that campaigned vigorously in the North just three years ago, and they were able to come up with 11 millions votes.

Or do they mean Labour Party is not known in the North

Since Obi has joined the party, this has increased the reach of the party tremendously.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by shegz24(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot

So because he didnt step down for an Obi that he is politically more superior to, he is now a bigot.

The same Kwankwaso you lot were begging to join your circus barely a fortnight ago.

Lol... you are hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Basher8583: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mykelslim:
An average Nigerian is selfish and intoxicated once given power.

While making your choice choose a lesser evil. OBI isn't going to transform Nigeria to UK or Europe in the next few years but it's important someone lays the foundation so others can follow. We have been suffering from the consequences of the foundation lead by Abiola, Buhari (past and present), Abacha and OBJ.

It's time for Nigerians to agree and practice true democracy by saying NO!

Let us start somewhere for the generations to come. Europeans have paid this price for their kids. We should do same. Do not decieved by short-term gains like airtime, data or few thousands to turn a blind eye.

If Africa was as developed as Europe, UK and US will their be racism?.

It's not about color. They hate us because we are very poor, we are leeches.

Make good money tomorrow and see them work and invite you to their parties.

Do what it is right.
Don't forget someone will come from your loins.

Tell Peter Obi to lay the foundation in SE as pilot run make we use dat one size am up.

As it stands now . The only candidate that has laid any Foundation so far is Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by israelp(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
shegz24:

So because he didnt step down for an Obi that he is politically more superior to, he is now a bigot.

The same Kwankwaso you lot were begging to join your circus barely a fortnight ago.

Lol... you are hilarious.
nobody is begging him.... The north will b split between him,tinubu and atiku.... Plan b if he decides to step down for tinubu.... Atiku will sweep the north.... Plan c if APC decide to use Boko Haram to rig the election,.... Akiku will win the election cos Boko Haram n atiku are 1.... Lastly I don't see Muslim leaving atiku to vote youruba tinubu..... 2023 is between atiku and obi ..... The worse of all Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival... No sense able christians will vote dat into power..... APC are confuse right now
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Wwwq: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yeah
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by JoeNL22(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uptownerd:

here

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by LogicBomb8: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
If kwakwaso is such a worthy contender why use another candidate as clickbait?
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Billygee2u: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by odimbannamdi(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Kwankwaso is a core extremist and tribalist worse than buhari. Right from day 1 I never supported Obi/kwankwaso merger because kwankwaso represents everything that peter obi stands against. He would have soiled obi name and chances if he emerged obi vp. But God have a way of doing things. In this case, kwankwaso ego and tribalism was used to push him away from obi.

Worst, kwankwaso might have dropped few days to the election to support tinubu, thereby, rendering Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.

Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo useless.

What happened here?... grin
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2022
odimbannamdi:

What happened here?... grin
grin grin abeg no laugh me again. I have corrected it. wink
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by benheaven(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso knows 2023 isn't their year, however they are ready to grow their votes and popularity cheaply for 2027 and 2032

Obi is 62, Kwankwaso is 65. In 2027 and 2031 they would be 66, 70 and 69, 73 respectively

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are billionaires yet are limiting their campaign expenses making their die hard supporters to spend on their behalf while they gain strong loyal organic Supporters and teams

This is the idea Buhari used to secure Northern vote in 12 years before joining forces with Tinubu and SouthWest
MOH247, GROW UP. CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE. IN A SANE COUNTRY, PETER OBI HAS NO OPPONENT. ALL THESE ASPIRANTS HAVE GREAT ISSUES THAT CANNOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET. PLEASE GROW UP.

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by shegz24(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2022
israelp:
nobody is begging him.... The north will b split between him,tinubu and atiku.... Plan b if he decides to step down for tinubu.... Atiku will sweep the north.... Plan c if APC decide to use Boko Haram to rig the election,.... Akiku will win the election cos Boko Haram n atiku are 1.... Lastly I don't see Muslim leaving atiku to vote youruba tinubu..... 2023 is between atiku and obi ..... The worse of all Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival... No sense able christians will vote dat into power..... APC are confuse right now

In all of these narrative ,i dont see Obi or LP even in the discussion to start with.

The same you that said the north will be split btwn Kwankwaso,Atiku n Tinubu is also saying Atiku will sweep the North.
You see that you are confused.

There is only one Geopolitical zone with large number of voters that is controlled by a candidate and that is SW with Tinubu.
There is no splitting there.

SE is split btwn Obi n Atiku
SS are minority.
NC is undecided
NW will be split btwn Atiku,Tinubu,Kwankwaso as you said.
NE will be split btwn Tinubu(thanks to Shettima n Zulum) and Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Uptownerd: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
I support Tinubu because he will make sure Nigerians suffer for another 8 years.

Gscop

Now you have done it. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.