Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) (33354 Views)

Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by cRobo: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am not impressed with what I have seen so far from the turn out for Peter obi. The way things are going tinubu evil plan is going to work. He would win angry

Have patience
Peter Obi and Labour Party have not officially started campaign
The gathering you are seeing are just volunteers and not properly organized yet

However, more work need to w done also
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by vastone(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
why are you allowing tribal sentiments and hatred to guide and close your eyes to the reality,these two men are principled men that refuse to bribe delegates for votes,why will you not trust an igboman?are you a perfect man, Igbo people are nation builders and capitalists,can you name one man from your village that has an investment in igboland,tell me your place and I will show you 10 igbomen and women that has investments there,how else is a nation built or bridges built.stop the HATE.

I repeat the IBO's man can't can't be Trusted. I fear for my people. If this is a Trap God would Deliver Nigeria Ase.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Christboy320(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you are OBEDIENT you shall eat the fruit of the land its is written in the HOLY BIBLE no be me talk am
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by grbgrb4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
vastone:

Not for a Scumbag, a flat-headed monster who sees his kinsman from IMO as an OSU, can such vile" wiickid" people run Nigeria to prosperity or progress? God forbid
I grew up and reside in southern kaduna and the best fellas i have had are non igbo. I am not sentimental, i voted for an atiku in 2019 because i perceived he is better than buhari, this time i am voting for obi because he is better than all the other contestant....for the osu wahala i don't subscribe to it, an will mary any where i wish to marry, you sound enbittered as Though you have tested and verified that all igbos are the same( fallacy).i supported your Jonathan not because he is igbo but because he is supposedly better than buhari. Osu is not only an inter state but an intra state misconception that had hitherto hampered Equality and equity in igbo land, unfortunately that's not Nigerias greatest problem., i would have voted for an osibanjo if tinubus greed had allowed him to support a younger and vibrant person. Choi i gat more things to do than attempt to respond logically to your fruit of hatred and bitterness. Once more i day shut up unpatroitic dimwit.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olastep1:
Peter Obi is the best. Tinubu will lose this election. I won't vote for Tinubu even though I'm yoruba

Ye have known the truth and the truth ye knoweth have set you free.

Be ye Obidient till Jesus comes!

Vote Peter Obi vote Labour Party.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by g4gerald: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

While your monumental failure of Pandora Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos? The joke is on you cheesy
Tinubu's Lagos?? Woow So Tinubu now owns lagos? Are u normal
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na you go cry pass. Since no IGBO can ever rule this Country. grin grin

Agbado munching goblin urchin, the leaky leaky anus (jagajagabandit) can NEVER rule this country.
He has is a common wealth criminal.

Meanwhile observe your incoming presido PO.

Vote for prosperity
Vote for unity
Vote LP

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na you go cry pass. Since no IGBO can ever rule this Country. grin grin

Agbado munching goblin urchin, the leaky leaky anus (jagajagabandit) can NEVER rule this country.
He is an accomplished criminal.

Meanwhile observe your incoming presido PO.

Vote for prosperity
Vote for unity
Vote LP

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
If una really want make 1usd = 1 Naira, Make una just give an Igbo this country and also give him an enabling support to work with and not sabotage.

I bet you will be surprised our faeces as Nigerians will be transformed into an exportable product.

As Ukraine and russia deh fight so Naija go deh one side deh reason wetn deh fit make out of the war to their gain not to be shouting I stand with Ukraine here and there.

Nwoke Oma Labour to be Obedient for a better Naija!

#takebacknaija

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Enesis: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
I based @ Gombe & can't recognized the places the pictures were taken. Obi & Labour Party has no any functional office in the whole of Gombe State. Pls if there is any in the whole of the 11 LGA'S of Gombe State somebody should tell me the location. Pls Obi supporters should stop lying on social media.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by basseeafricana: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
ObidientFC:
As a campaign strategy, Peter Obi Support Group began their campaign of medical outreach in Gombe State. This campaign was led by docs4peterobi.
They plan to reach other states .

We are laughing here ooo. Some people, even if they are dying they will still be making noise.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Enesis: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Where is the Obi or Labour Party office is located @ Gombe pls? I based @ Gombe & can not see any of the above.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Enesis:
Where is the Obi or Labour Party office is located @ Gombe pls? I based @ Gombe & can not see any of the above.
You are seeing human beings and yet you are looking for office.
Do offices vote in an election?
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2022
If it's remain 5seconds to die and dey ask me to choose tinubu or atiku ahead of Peter obedient to stay alive aswear to God almighty I will still pick obedient
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2022
When ever you see peter obi supporters you can tell from their numbers dem no dey pass 20 and 30 las las they come plenty well well at least 100 to 200 awon alai nishe grin
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Enesis: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2022
You are seeing human beings and yet you are looking for office.
Do offices vote in an election?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) Which human beings am seeing? This picture is not from Gombe. Is a Scam. Just go & snap few people somewhere & lying that Obi supporters in Gombe. What a lie?
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Omoslim26:
That's nice,we have to reach out to everyone and make them see reasons why being ObiDient is the best decision they can make for themselves and their future generation.

cursed OyeofIkoTuN come ooo come and see Igbos doing good things oo,ngwa come and try to do your taquiya antics and your Imo and Anambra hate ooo grin grin grin
Cursed homeless thing grin grin

nwaboi

I still prefer separation

Know this and know peace otherwise..Ko rora geddifok
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by error4040: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is different abeg.

Lol no wahala na.

Mind you I'm not a Fan of ATHIFEKU nor Tinubu, same as I don't care about tribalism or Religious BIGOTRY.
I'm just pointing out facts that OBIDIENT movement is similar to SAI BABA if not even worst.
In fact it won't even work with the Internal tribalism going between clans men of eastern region, where an Enugu man dislikes one from IMO while That from ANAMBRA feels SUPERIOR to the latter.

But well what do I know let's just hope for the best.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by pedrilo: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2022
We will see for ourselves how they intend to rig this election
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
This fund is not from obi pocket oh,and he does not know them in person,this is natural love,I pray Po show back the same love when he get there
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

nwaboi

I still prefer separation

Know this and know peace otherwise..Ko rora geddifok

Watin concern you dis eternally cursed homeless dead thing from bororo kingdom wey dey sleep under bridge with separation grin
You are not a Nigerian,you are from Chad and so what business do you have with separation in Nigeria abi you dey whine your cursed head ni grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.