Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,120 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket (549 Views)

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Wilson212: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why do we have many voices against Moslem/Moslem ticket but such voices did not arise when Pdp gave their ticket to a northerner knowing fully well that a northern is about to complete 8 years
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
We don't have a problem with Fulani Muslim flying PDP flag

Just like you didn't have a problem with it in 2015 with apc instead of finding southerner to battle it

Na the balancing we dey talk, if buhari could balance who is Tinubu

If buhari could halt "ranching" in the south for stability and peace who be tilumbu to dare Nigeria unity

Was it not same yorubas that was crying buhari should be sensitive to anti ranching views in the west

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Lessonteacher(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wilson212:
Why do we have many voices against Moslem/Moslem ticket but such voices did not arise when Pdp gave their ticket to a northerner knowing fully well that a northern is about to complete 8 years
It's tinubu's greediness that caused it, it should have been the Southeast's turn, but tinubu wants to be president by all cost
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants are hypocrites
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Prince111111: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
In PDP, it's really the turn of a Northerner because a Southerner was the last president produced by the PDP. Had it been Southerners were one, then one of them could be flying the ticket. So let's just condemn this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

Nobody take you serious again, you have become a leper.. Continue with your rhyme of pandora up an down asinwin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

Nobody take you serious again, you have become a leper.. Continue with your rhyme of pandora up an down asinwin
I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your absconding parents, try to face those that made your life miserable
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Oilwell(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

My bro no mind that dumbo, These kids all over Nairaland typing nonsense on 30k monthly that dont care about their future.
if I use this vex wey dey vex me today curse the guy them go say Oilwell don come again.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by KingKO22: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's a win win for Islamic and Northern agenda.

Whether Tinubu or Atoku win

Let the Islamic and Fulani agenda keep manifesting till the hatred in yeeeebow pigs blood get sense
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Wilson212: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lessonteacher:

It's tinubu's greediness that caused it, it should have been the Southeast's turn, but tinubu wants to be president by all cost
Pdp should have given it to southeast of itis their turn and they conducted the primary first maybe if they have done that Apc will follow suit
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your absconding parents, try to face those that made your life miserable

how can you be my mother when you are born by an harlot and you grewup in a brothel getting bleeped from the age of 6yrs and have abortion destroyed your womb...the only child you can born na urchins like u and even that its in your dream so dream on...you are now more useless than the p i elephant
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Wilson212: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We don't have a problem with Fulani Muslim flying PDP flag

Just like you didn't have a problem with it in 2015 with apc instead of finding southerner to battle it

Na the balancing we dey talk, if buhari could balance who is Tinubu

If buhari could halt "ranching" in the south for stability and peace who be tilumbu to dare Nigeria unity

Was it not same yorubas that was crying buhari should be sensitive to anti ranching views in the west
if you like justice and turn no southern should have been in the ballot in 2015 because a southern did 8 years so it was turn of the north
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wilson212:
if you like justice and turn no southern should have been in the ballot in 2015 because a southern did 8 years so it was turn of the north
is it justice for a Yoruba Muslim to be dragging president instead of giving a Yoruba Christian
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Lessonteacher(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wilson212:
Pdp should have given it to southeast of itis their turn and they conducted the primary first maybe if they have done that Apc will follow suit
the way you reason shows you are not a sincere person
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

how can you be my mother when you are born by an harlot and you grewup in a brothel getting bleeped from the age of 6yrs and have abortion destroyed your womb...the only child you can born na urchins like u and even that its in your dream so dream on...you are now more useless than the p i elephant
There you go, I am sure you will surely narrate your miserable life story in a despicable worthless manner, thinking everyone have your carousing mother's misgivings, well I am her to hear more, but just know I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Wilson212: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lessonteacher:
the way you reason shows you are not a sincere person
you are the one not sincere the only reason the Pdp faithful gave for Supporting atiku presidency is that it is the only way the can win and APC is saying too that the only way they can win is Moslem Moslem ticket and you people are making noise
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Wilson212: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
is it justice for a Yoruba Muslim to be dragging president instead of giving a Yoruba Christian
if we have to be sincere to ourselves it is wrong but whosever supported Jonathan presidency should not be taking about what is right and wrong
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by limeta(f): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

You get paid to write Peter Obituary
Thats it ?
What a waste
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
limeta:

You get paid to write Peter Obituary Thats it ? What a waste
Are you paid to support Pandora Peter OBItuary?
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
There you go, I am sure you will surely narrate your miserable life story in a despicable worthless manner, thinking everyone have your carousing mother's misgivings, well I am her to hear more, but just know I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration.

its sad that you come from a family of swine, no wonder u defend swines and harlot like your lineage...bring it on agbadorian, we shall help you make your life your life more miserable than your parents ever did
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

its sad that you come from a family of swine, no wonder u defend swines and harlot like your lineage...bring it on agbadorian, we shall help you make your life your life more miserable than your parents ever did
So you have not finished your family storytelling, so you pass through all these and I expect your life to remain intact, common you are better off trashed.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
So you have not finished your family storytelling, so you pass through all these and I expect your life to remain intact, common you are better off trashed.

na you dey tell us the story of your ashawo mama geberation na, oya continue..you never tell us how ur papa na armed robbers oo....your story go enter netflix sef, oya kontinu...oloriburuku omo
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

its only an oloriburuku that will brin another oloriburuku like Tinubu to help them with their miserable lives
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by IamWonderful: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

na you dey tell us the story of your ashawo mama geberation na, oya continue..you never tell us how ur papa na armed robbers oo....your story go enter netflix sef, oya kontinu...oloriburuku omo
Heeeeeeeeee frustration have submerged this one mental health, hehehehehehehehe, what a life, go and read again maybe your clothed brain will open that your family stories are on nairaland. grin you even mentioned your absconding parents professions and their names at the end, now I know your parents name is oloriburuku as you have said
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by Lessonteacher(f): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wilson212:
you are the one not sincere the only reason the Pdp faithful gave for Supporting atiku presidency is that it is the only way the can win and APC is saying too that the only way they can win is Moslem Moslem ticket and you people are making noise
all this APC/PDP crap you talk is bullcrap. You don't have humanity in you
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket by beejaay: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeeeeee frustration have submerged this one mental health, hehehehehehehehe, what a life, go and read again maybe your clothed brain will open that your family stories are on nairaland. grin

atleast you no dey shout pandora obituary up and down again with little paracetamol..take 4 in the morning and 5 in the evening..no lemme see u shouting pandora up and down again else your craze go come back ooooo..omoale jatijati

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2022 & Their Networth / Why Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu In 2023. / Nigerian Discuss. The Most Generous Tribe In The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.