Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria (1317 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2022
1) No Southerner should vote Atiku because it is the turn of the South

2) No Christian should vote Tinubu because a. his mandate is islamized
b. It is the turn of the Christians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by IamWonderful: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Losers party grin with Pandora Peter OBItuary and his miscreants and cannibals, no to azu River master in 2023, he is Igbo president

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2022
grin cheesy

Election is a process. The electioneering period have indicated the possible winner.

The Mailer Daemon team can continue with the wailing

Wetin concern us with their wailing

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Ofcourse we know our candidate...y all should go and get your PVC we say No to....check below...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Election is a process. The electioneering period have indicated the possible winner.

The Mailer Daemon team can continue with the wailing

Wetin concern us with their wailing
tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
tongue

Muric is a one man mopol.

Take him seriously on your own peril

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Na lie..Religion don dey divide...As an omoluabi I know my candidate...I refuse to vote a terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2022
No Yoruba Christian go mumu this time na smiley in fact I'm waiting for another mumu pastor or GO to support another looter terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

So the Yoruba Muslims fighting Christian schools in all of Kwara over hijab jihad na one man too?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Na lie..Religion don dey divide...As an omoluabi I know my candidate...I refuse to vote a terrorist

Why not use your vote power on the ballot and stop bugging us?
Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

So the Yoruba Muslims fighting Christian schools in all of Kwara over hijab jihad na one man too?

Hahahaha, why do you people like to confuse una self like this?

Seh una don quickly forget about Afonja ni? Sebi Kwara state is now in NC
Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

How am I bugging you??..are you OK man??...na you dey quote me..getha fvck outta mention embarassed tongue undecided

6 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

We will bug you o, because we know your plan. Your plan is to mumu Yoruba Christians to become Benue , Plateau and Southern Kaduna. Minorities you'll be massacring at whims. We know your plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
How am I bugging you??..are you OK man??...na you dey quote me..getha fvck outta mention embarassed tongue undecided

I understand the weather is cold, did you start the drinking early?

Muric said this or that is irrelevant, use your vote in the ballot and stop nagging us

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

I understand the weather is cold, did you start the drinking early?

Have you taken your drug this morning kiddo?? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

We will bug you o, because we know your plan. Your plan is to mumu Yoruba Christians to become Benue , Plateau and Southern Kaduna. Minorities you'll be massacring at whims. We know your plans.

Meaning na consolation you guys are just doing as loosing is inevitable.

Meanwhile, nothing concern us with person Matter

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Have you taken your drug this morning kiddo?? tongue

Yes, vitamins and blood tablets.

Una wailing and crying dey energized us

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha, why do you people like to confuse una self like this?

Seh una don quickly forget about Afonja ni? Sebi Kwara state is now in NC

Even as Afonjaland, Yoruba Christians still are there. Una persecution is at low key at the moment in Ogun, Osun and Oyo, but we know you'll soon raise it to level 2 from 4 when you get power. Only Yoruba Christians ready to suffer would vote Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Vote4Obi: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Ces't fini.
Vox Populi, Vox Dei.

Tinubu made 2023 elections easy for Nigerian youths and Christians to speak with one voice!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Even as Afonjaland, Yoruba Christians still are there. Una persecution is at low key at the moment in Ogun, Osun and Oyo, but we know you'll soon raise it to level 2 from 4 when you get power. Only Yoruba Christians ready to suffer would vote Tinubu.

Only if some of una get shame, then you won't be having this discussion with me

Considering what you guys said about Kwara state, una wake up this morning con dey swallow all the bunkum wey una don vomit.

Anyways, una water don dey cook fish it don tey

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
I say make I drop this one here.

Where is lai sheribu sef. Make some body help me ask Kassim shettima

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Meaning na consolation you guys are just doing as loosing is inevitable.

Meanwhile, nothing concern us with person Matter

Tinubu with heavy baggage. Tinubus vote will come from ONLY unreasonable Yoruba Muslims. Reasonable ones that don't want killing in Yorubaland will still reject him. Is that enough to make him president? The northern Muslims see his Islam as fake. I've stayed in the North so you can take this to the bank.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Are there no christian in Kwara state? Abi you just want to be foolish this morning

helinues:

Considering what you guys said about Kwara state, una wake up this morning cos dey swallow all the bunkum wey una don vomit.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Yes, vitamins and blood tablets.

Una wailing and crying dey energized us

I think you need more than that kiddo...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Factcheck0001: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

if this is how election works nobody will need billions to campaign

U are a joke
Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Factcheck0001: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Considering what you guys said about Kwara state, una wake up this morning cos dey swallow all the bunkum wey una don vomit.

We are defending Christian Yoruba from Jihadists like you na. Abi you want us to look away for you to start killing them wholesale the way you did in Ekiti by shooting peaceful worshippers in a church? That is enough for all Yoruba Christianss to know what would befall them if they vote Tinubu na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Are there no christian in Kwara state? Abi you just want to be foolish this morning

Where did you see me saying that abi you haven't taken your drugs this morning?
Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114652254][/quote]Your food for another 8yrs... tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114652254][/quote]

Fake news kiddo. That's not Peter Obi's son standing on flag. Try another line

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

We are defending Christian Yoruba from Jihadists like you na. Abi you want us to look away for you to start killing them wholesale the way you did in Ekiti by shooting peaceful worshippers in a church? That is enough for all Yoruba Muslims to know what would befall them if they vote Tinubu na

And you guys are yet to defend your region from UGM?

Why not remove the logs in your eyes first?
Re: 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria by helinues: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
I think you need more than that kiddo...

More wailing and crying from you guys would do the magic.

Could you cry us some more?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Team Of 23 Has Only Two Muslims / Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. / Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.