Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate (33272 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / 27 APC Youth Groups, NYCN Reject Shettima’s Selection As Tinubu’s Running Mate / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Bahamas95(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
It doesn't make any difference, they're all ab0kis.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by KristaPretty(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will win eventually.don't wail too much

That's not a problem, stop barking!
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let them be angry. Shettima no better pass El-Rufai the devil.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Fareke: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
FAKE NEWS!!

Meanwhile, the Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, also berated the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi over their attacks on those who are not in their camp.

“Obi supporters are illiterates who don’t know how to address issues to sell their candidate. It shows what they will do if their candidate becomes the president.

“Also, Obi has no viable programme or manifesto to convince Nigerians that he is the best for the job.”
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Basicend: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu will never please Northerners,that is their game plan, to find a fault with anything he does.

Tinubu will be very foolish to think the north will back him,after sidelining Christians I would love to see how the drug dealer will win.

Now is it we Christians that he wants us to understand him?

He said his wife is a Pastor at Redeem. Can that woman quote 5 verses of the Bible for me?

Let's leave matter.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, and I just decided to become OBI-dient for 2023.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Igbojew: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
I thought Tinubu supporters and Yorub Muslims posted yesterday that APC good governors are in support of Tinubu Muslim running mate.This Yoruba Muslims is really a toxic to Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Christians should be warry of them........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Transcriber: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:
He has crossed the red line, his mandate is gone !

You don't trample on the right of God's children and still expecting to succeed.

Not when Christians United stand against a decision !
why didn't your "God" stop him?

Why didn't he stop Deborah's killing?

You need to shut dee fuuuck up
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Bomboiy: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Basicend:

He said his wife is a Pastor at Redeem. Can that woman quote 5 verses of the Bible for me?

Let's leave matter.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, and I just decided to become OBIdient[b][/b] for 2023.

Thank you for being objective.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Sikariyelwa: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Capital NO,it's not because of any voting strength but because shetima is not a Hausa man. The north is divided between hausas and other tribes.The hausas have been ruling Nigeria for long .It's now the turn of Atiku as president or shetima as vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by naija4life247: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The cursed Iragbaji agbado munching ape that is bedeviled with incurable infirmities don't know what he has done to himself. The reality will set in next year, and his eyes will be opened to it.

Don't you think it is your wretched parents that are cursed?
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Livingstone124: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu and Shetima will consolidate the failures of Bubu. Failure consolidators.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by naija4life247: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Basicend:

Let's leave matter.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, and I just decided to become OBI-dient for 2023.

She is not a Pastor of a mushroom church like your father's business.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Franking: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinumbu thinks he knows it all. Nor be ur turn, old man. grin
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Dorakay93(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Work never even start, Bleep don dey dey.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Charly68: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Which one is better between APC and PDP .. somebody chose who will synergize with him as an assistant and there is anger everywhere ... No man can please everyone . When Shetima was going about attending meetings and lobbying people for Tinubu these men were busy making things complicated for him.. If not for the mercy of God Tinubu would have been robbed of APC candidacy in the primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Otunski: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
MikoB:
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral, which I will not be surprise if he does, because this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and also all his close aides that went for elections, so Tinubu will likely not be an exemption.

You must be delusional to say this. Have you forgotten that the emergence of Tinubu as the party flagbearer is largely credited to the roles of the northern Govs?
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by smileyoo: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
misleading headline, because northern governors were actually aware of tinubu's choice of VP, but his mode of announcement is what they are not happy about.
but from the look of things, despite the fact that Oga tinubu have painstakingly fulfilled their hard requirements for the powerful northern elites to support his emilokan, they may still have to disappoint him, because blood is thicker than water.
the northern christian voters that would have voted for tinubu, because they are now tired of Fulani hegemony , tinubu have sadly being instigated to ignore them and their votes.
only serious electoral rigging will save APC in next year's elections, and the man involved is a master in the game of rigging.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by debossng: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
bestmutiu2019:

You wanna bet comes 2023 PO can't win four states ,50k to 100k

So SAD you'll still be worth 50k to 100k by this time next year
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by jnatty(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Up North

Power to the North
#Atikulated
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Saao(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
MikoB:
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral, which I will not be surprise if he does, because this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and also all his close aides that went for elections, so Tinubu will likely not be an exemption.
you play too much. To think the north will abandon Atiku for tinubu is a big joke. Tinubu already made two major mistakes that they will capitalise on. Yesterday, so many apc members decamp in nasarawa state, did that ring a bell? Adamu. If Peter didn't win, then Atiku will not tinubu.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by press9jatv: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
House divided against itself can’t stand. Tinubu is a goner. Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Samunique(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Transcriber:
why didn't your "God" stop him?

Why didn't he stop Deborah's killing?

You need to shut dee fuuuck up
I don't discuss with foolish people !

Pls don't bother to quote me again !
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by grbgrb4(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
money isn't working this time o

If the north conspire they want their own they would only share your money and work Against you

Gej had FG treasury for 2015 and TAN pumping money but the indices that north used to case him out are all at play again

Buhari would stay neutral so long as a fulani is in the race, with the disgrace tinubu gave him for not allowing his consesus he might be delibrately working against him sef
You can rarely use money to buy nothern vote, particular nothern Muslims, they subscribe to religion more than party or money. Goodluck was dealt a great blow after disbursing money and allowing free stealing ground for some northerners in his government. Tinubu is in a dilemma.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Transcriber: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:
I don't discuss with foolish people !

Pls don't bother to quote me again !
that's why I said you should shut up
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Ddokie: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
MikoB:
if Buhari stays neutral, which I will not be surprise if he does, because this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and also all his close aides that went for elections, so Tinubu will likely not be an exemption.

Buhari's neutrality is a problem still because he will just sit in daura doing nothing. While Tinubu and his gang will hijack the entire state machinery and use it for their own good.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by HRMK: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
hahaha....they would av loved if tinubu had chosen one of them!especially those that are serving their second/final term!!
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by LOOBE: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
That is their national problem.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Krismas(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/shettima-how-buhari-doused-govs-anger-in-daura/
grin Political legover grin
BAT waited for long to pick his vice
Putting a placeholder in the interim to allow for broad consultations from all party stakeholders up north
Hope Uzodinma is the only one telling the truth.
Nine days to deadline BAT narrowed his pick to just two persons, Shettima and El-Rufai.
All dis were in d news. El-Rufai lost out to Shettima that all
They were all carried along

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by sonofElElyon: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The cursed Iragbaji agbado munching ape that is bedeviled with incurable infirmities don't know what he has done to himself. The reality will set in next year, and his eyes will be opened to it.

You need to restrict yourself to issues and not go on a tirade.. health comes from God.. everyone should pray for good health till his/her last days

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
For the first time in my life, I saw a dog eat agbado in the past week. That describes how the apc had reduced humanity to. No more money to buy meat, let alone see bone trowey for dog to eat. See pictures below if in doubt. The dog finished a whole stick of a long corn shocked

Inkan nbe!
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Sholaco: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lies cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos) / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.