Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Does Sickle Cell Mean To You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Does Sickle Cell Mean To You? (911 Views)

Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Sickle Cell Mean To You? by Mak2chi: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello People. My name is mak2chi. I am new on Nairaland and need your help.
I am carrying out a study on the perception of Sickle cell disorder in the Nigerian society and how this affects our marital and reproductive decisions.
I am recruiting participants is through social networks and hope to have a representative sample of Nigerian participants to fill out the questionnaire. I realize that this is a sensitive topic which  is why the survey is completely anonymous; there's nothing to link you to your response.
It will take you about 15-20mins to complete. Please answer questions as formally or informally as it suits you
I will understand if you choose not to participate, but, if you do, Thank you, Imeela, Daalu, Msugh, Oshe, Eshe, Nagode.

Here’s the link - http://sicklecellinnigerian..com/2011/07/have-your-say.html

Questions, reactions, feedbacks are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. / . / 7 Top Health Risks For Men Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.