Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) (2909 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Gistsme1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vote and Vote wisely, Let's take Our Country Back-Seun Akinbaloye of Channels TV Speak

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKwFRRrKfA

Enough! Let's take Our Country Back-Seun Akinbaloye of Channels TV Speak

As he plead with Every Nigerians to vote and vote wisely comes 2023 General Election

https://fb.watch/edT9wrkL4S/

5 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Jostoman: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes o, God bless you Seun

15 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by mystery22: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
R

1 Like

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Only irredeemable Maniacs and Psychopaths will want a half dead greedy drug lord and an abominable bokoharam stakeholder in Aso Rock at this dire juncture of our national life.
May Allah forbid them.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by onez: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
I concur. We must get leadership right. Stay Woke, Stay OBIdient.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by PresidObi: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Only irredeemable Maniacs and Psychopaths will want a half dead greedy drug lord and a bokoharam stakeholder in Aso Rock at this dire juncture of our national life.
May Allah forbid them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by OldNairalander(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another real omoluabi is getting Obidient

26 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Kaiser20: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mr Seun thanks for speaking out.
Please speak some sense into the empty skull of Sanwo-Olu the clueless Lagos state governor who called on all Yorubas to vote Tinubu so as to help him achieve his life ambition, but they should continue enduring the suffering in the land.

33 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Every sensible Nigerian knows we are in mess, the masses are dying, no food and there's no hope. Salaries no longer keep the working class half a month.
We honestly have to be wise, we shouldn't allow the current government happen to us again.

19 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Salvador1: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seun has become OBIdent Las Las.

Seun of channel is calling Atiku and tinubu for interview @channels.

14 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by SmellyNyash: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tilinbu should go and rest

7 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by lonecatt(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
he will not be making this statement if apc had done well in leadership, they have failed . only sycophants see something good in this party and government.

15 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Honjoshy4u: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another great mind speaking.
We must together as a force reject APC and Tinubu insensitive muslim-muslim ticket.

12 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by MrBachelor: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
We will do that, bro. By any means necessary.

#ObiDatti2023.

4 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thank you Seun for saying this. That is why I am 1 million percent supporting Tinubu. He is the most qualified for the job at hand. When I take a look at Lagos before and after Tinubu, I am already convinced about his capability.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by TimFisher2: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
undecided

Christians must rise and send this evil and divisive party to hell

Nigeria must be great again!

Enough of the Killings and hunger in our country

It don too much....killings everywhere..in the North..in the South...in the East and in the West

Oh our God...fight out battle to the end...Victory will rise in the morning...and happiness and love and development shall flourish our land once again. A land with milk and honey before the Satanic party invaded us and destroyed what holds us together! Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless you Seun.
We have handed over power to evil old men who do not believe in the system we put them into to function.
They have zero intentions to improve the system,how can dey even improve a system they don't believe in undecided
They will never send their kids to study here bcus they know that the educational system is nothing to write home about,but still dey will not allow our kids manage in peace,they will keep them idle on strike for months,while they go abroad attending the graduation of their own children.
They will never use our medical facilities bcus they understand that the standard is terrible,but still they have no plan to improve it.
Then apc came, zero cluelessness all their agenda was to pull down pdp even though we must agree that pdp was actually messing up big time,we gave apc a chance and chased out pdp but what do we have now?my people what do we have now?
Apc makes pdp look like angels,they have shown Nigerians the true definition of suffering.
Now the seek to do the worse,with their Muslim-Muslim ticket,at a time when we are trying to close the gap of mistrust, disunity, doubt,fear and tension amongst us. With the whole Islamization propaganda flying around the best Apc and Tinubu can do is to give credence to the rumors by fronting such calamitous agendas that breaks the clauses and spices of our co-existance as a Country with diversities as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution angry
I ask the people who championed the fall of pdp,did pdp do half of what apc is doing now before they were kicked out?
Apc must go bcus they seek to make our diversity break Us instead of Unite Us.
Crushing Apc should now become a task for anyone who has good intentions for Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seun wey get sense. Unlike the other one.

11 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by naturalman: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Thank you Seun for saying this. That is why I am 1 million percent supporting Tinubu. He is the most qualified for the job at hand. When I take a look at Lagos before and after Tinubu, I am already convinced about his capability.

That statement wasn't for tinubu or APC.....he was indirectly advising youths to vote out APC

13 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Vulturereloaded: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
naturalman:

That statement wasn't for tinubu or APC.....he was indirectly advising youths to vote out APC

STOP lying. He didn't mention any party or politician. He is advising voters to vote candidates that are capable.

3 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless you sir and all the reasonable Nigerians that have sworn not to sell their conscience for the sake of posterity.
Enough is enough and Nigerians must take back their country, Nigeria is no one's private enterprise. Muslims, Christians, Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas and Others equally have a stake in Nigeria pending when it is the will of God to wind it up.

1 Like

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Nwaetche(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

STOP lying. He didn't mention any party or politician. He is advising voters to vote candidates that are capable.

Is it how you understand/decode Seun's message? I think you have to listen again. Seun's message was actually against the old order - APC and PDP inclusive. He wants people to take their destinies in their hands. The upcoming election is poanning to be a referendum for PDP 16 years as well as the uneventful APC 7 years. As we all know, there is no way BAT can exonerate himself from these locust years as the APC Leader. Remember, he sold Buhari to Nigerias. He has never disagreed with Buhari on any of his policies and he has promised to continue with Mr president "good" works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Atiku is the man for the job.
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nwaetche:

[s]Is it how you understand/decode Seun's message? I think you have to listen again. Seun's message was actually against the old order - APC and PDP inclusive. He wants people to take their destinies in their hands. The upcoming election is poanning to be a referendum for PDP 16 years as well as the uneventful APC 7 years. As we all know, there is no way BAT can exonerate himself from these locust years as the APC Leader. Remember, he sold Buhari to Nigerias. He has never disagreed with Buhari on any of his policies and he has promised to continue with Mr president "good" works[/s].

you are hearing what you want to hear and putting words in his mouth. I don't do that. I take him at his word. He is a grown man so if he wanted to mention APC/Tinubu, PDP/Atiku, Labor/Obi etc. he would have done that.

1 Like

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by IamWonderful: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
ok
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
coward rant
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Nwaetche(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

you are hearing what you want to hear and putting words in his mouth. I don't do that. I take him at his word. He is a grown man so if he wanted to mention APC/Tinubu, PDP/Atiku, Labor/Obi etc. he would have done that.

Ok, we dey sidon look
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Newton2024: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Only irredeemable Maniacs and Psychopaths will want a half dead greedy drug lord and an abominable bokoharam stakeholder in Aso Rock at this dire juncture of our national life.
May Allah forbid them.

3 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seemingly impassioned speech, but same Channels TV and its money obsessed founder John Momoh were part of the unfortunate vermin of history who helped bring the Buhari plague upon us.

The good thing this time around is that Tinubu and his ill-gotten billions of dollars cannot occupy the media (social and traditional) space this time around like they did in 2014/2015. Let him deploy hundreds of bullion vans to hire thousands of inglorious bastards like they-who-must-not-be-named here on Nairaland, their grating noises would be drowned out by millions upon millions of ordinary people who can't entertain this nonsensical situation.

Since Tinubu can't control the media space and dictate the narrative like he did the last time to lead us into the quagmire in which we're now hopelessly languishing, we would see how he'll impose himself (which he nonetheless would) on us even if the heavens fall. But such a pyrrhic victory would end in unprecedented ignominy. Like Licinius Crassus, Tinubu would come to a disgraceful end, and he would be force-fed with molten gold in homage to his insatiable greed.

6 Likes

Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
May Allah forbid them.

mister ipig why don't you support your pandora crook in peace and allow others to support their own candidate. Google the word 'civil,' so you can learn how to behave in society.
Re: Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) by Newton2024: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

mister ipig why don't you support your pandora crook in peace and allow others to support their own candidate. Google the word 'civil,' so you can learn how to behave in society.
Ma tan ara re. Tinubu will loose Lagos in 2023. I can bet it with you. If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of the fake bishops dressing up for the event / Tinubu Hosted By Chicago State University Alumni Ranked No 1 / BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.